Insider here

Insider here.

FIAT pairing is no longer happening as they have lost their license. The company is in the red and without the FIAT pairing, they know they will not make it and are not going to bother releasing the re-made platform. It will stay as you see it until Rune has made enough money to pay off his employees, and then shut down.

I just sold all my bags. It's over.

Attached: coss.jpg (1600x1600, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

behindmlm.com/companies/unaico/the-opportunity-network-review-unaico-rebooted/
i.imgur.com/iVKN5Na.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks sold 100k

Also it's been confirmed that Rune is a member of NAMBLA and that he created COSS to pay off debts owed to people blackmailing him in the dark web when old photos of him engaging in sexual relations with boys as young as six years old were found to be circling various pedo sites on TOR.

Also he murdered his mother and pretends she's alive by keeping her hooked up to a pull string but Singaporeans are too beta to tell him that they know she's on a pull string.

My dad works at Nintendo. Can confirm.

you ever had a situation when you wanted to buy a coin only to find out that it's only available on an exchange that's looking like a crackhouse where you will get your money stolen and get stabbed by hiv infected syringe? that's coss

>behindmlm.com/companies/unaico/the-opportunity-network-review-unaico-rebooted/
hey hey hey

>Both companies were run by CEO Rune Evensen, with the plan being that SiteTalk would generate revenue and commissions via shopping purchases made within the network.
wasa wasa wasa waaassssssuuup

>In a nutshell, affiliates deposited real money with the company and were issued shares. These shares were tradeable amongst affiliates, with their value pegged to nothing more than affiliate speculation.
cosscoooooonnnnneeeeccccttt

sold my bags a few days ago...
you're probably right...

pls sir runedmin will get us send buttons soon

>but Singaporeans are too beta to tell him that they know she's on a pull string.
Mein sides

Please fud more. I need this to drop to 15 cents. UI is almost done and close to launch, FML.

>Selling before all the new releases and the bullrun
The state of Coss fudders

Washington DC insider here.

Several years ago, Rune hosted a dinner party as a networking opportunity with names much bigger than his (Donald Trump was there), he desperately attempted to entertain his guests by de-pantsing his own mother. When this did not get the laughs he was hoping for, he then proceeded to pour Vaseline on his head and stuck it up his mother's anus. His guests were shocked and left at once. They were so embarrassed to be associated with such a man that they've kept what happened a secret.

Until now.

Attached: Rune_Evensen_CEO_Unaico.jpg (220x300, 16K)

Insider here

I work in the supply chain department of Coss motors

Rune is actually an alien from the andromeda galaxy from planet clegon. The only reason he started coss was to get a profile on all the humans who are actually smart. Obviously the ones who invested are the fuckn geniuses of this third planet from the sun.

Beware, if you feel a tickling sensation in your butt tonight. That’s runes buddies from his home planet coming to take you.

i.imgur.com/iVKN5Na.png

Your shitty larp sucks because
>they have lost their license
>implying they ever had one in the first place
How can you even be so bad at fud on a literal shitcoin lmao

They lost their FIAT/crypto pairing license which is something you have to get from the UN if you want to make a FIAT/crypt exchange you absolute idiot

>They lost their FIAT/crypto pairing license which is something you have to get from the UN if you want to make a FIAT/crypt exchange you absolute idiot
This FUD has gone to a whole new level. Kek

Attached: 1518629471784.gif (480x470, 1.06M)

I am not FUDDING I AM WARNING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT BUY COSS NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>from UN
Jesus Christ, how uneducated are you? Do you even know what UN does?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 14.44.29.png (1102x1252, 1.31M)

This
DYOR

>UN
>singapore-based company
www.brainlet.org

Thanks, just bought 100k

Attached: c0.png (553x630, 82K)

muh warning
top kek

Attached: c1.png (554x390, 31K)

The UN is in charge of FIAT/crypto exchange licenses HOLY SHIT did you even read the UN whit paper?

DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>UN whitepaper

Attached: 9213658.jpg (390x470, 38K)

He's right you know,

There has been new UN regulation in place since february regarding crypto / fiat exchange.

My wifes boyfriend is somewhat of a crypt afficianado, get some good tips from him on occasion.

this is true, my dad works at nintendo he said so