Most ingenious ethical creative ways to make money

Methnerd
Methnerd

What are the most ingenious ethical creative ways to make a good deal of money?

Attached: F6AE4514-A58C-443B-916C-B8A438CF2177.jpg (2.65 MB, 4032x3024)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Methshot
Methshot

Start a Pandora for clothes / fashion / sizes similar likes in brands and styles

Flameblow
Flameblow

insurance fraud

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Create non-cancerous subscription-based platforms

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

subscription-based platforms
non-cancerous
user, i...

hairygrape
hairygrape

Use an equation to re define trade and jobs that increases people’s happiness and helps the earth to heal. Since ethics is involved, tell citizens the truth about what has been going on and what you intend to do with them or what choices they have now that they’re born

eGremlin
eGremlin

I've thought about doing something like this. Basically recreate biz, but the bar to entry is required certain amount in your metamask wallet just to weed out the poor fags and pajeet shillers.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

That's not subscription based though, nor does it make money....so I guess I'm just going off on a tangent.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Decentralized imageboard sounds nice but needs an incentive

Nojokur
Nojokur

Not decentralized, just a regular old imageboard but you can't enter unless your MetaMask wallet has a balance greater than the minimum allowed. The incentive is just to create a non-cancerous biz. Maybe I'll get around to it one of these days.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Killing kikes to progress humanity forward

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Learn a valuable skill and charge people to perform it.

massdebater
massdebater

Probably the most logical answer, but you did not include ethics. Businesspeople usually don’t for some reason.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

How do I invest in this project?

Attached: 1519776098529.jpg (101 KB, 808x1024)

Flameblow
Flameblow

No one will use it, we have biz

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

bread themed clothing yes

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

ethical

nope

likme
likme

I'm sold

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Sounds great, how much for entry are we talking

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

It has to be decentralized though. Otherwise it's just a matter of screwing around with the javascript

Emberfire
Emberfire

Interesting idea

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Running a private military company

Flameblow
Flameblow

Start a shoe company that uses its profits to buy Fidget spinners for starving children in Africa.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

A Vegan business

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit