Credit Card

Is it smart to own a credit card? I don't own one and I feel like you don't really need a credit card since should only pay for things you can afford. Obviously there are some exceptions such as owning a house, but I believe you should buy a car only if you have enough money as it's a negligible amount compared to a home.

Attached: Daenerys-Targaryen.jpg (901x719, 60K)

easy to pay shit online

Yes, how else are you gonna buy crypto?

u cant get a house without building your credit score faget

Cash back on purchases, building a credit score. It's irrational not to. Just get a decent credit limit and don't use it as debt if you don't want to.

Is she actually Jewish? I can't tell, and my research findings have been inconclusive.

>0% fees
>0% interest if you pay on time
>can buy shit online
>get 90d extra insurance to everything you buy
>if you fall for a fraud, they will return your money

Don't really see why everyone doesn't have a cc

>Is it smart to own a credit card?
i didnt read any further than this because it is literally pointless to have a credit card. use 3 debit cards. one for gas. one for blank one for blank. buy mobius.

false. i got a house just fine never owned a credit card. you think your credit score is based on paying solely a credit card bill kek guess you never bought a car

trips dont lie faget, u disobey almighty kek?

it's fucking awesome if you don't fall into the trap of buying shit you can't afford

>spend money freely throughout month
>pay card off at end of month

that way I can spend money before I make it, as long as I limit myself each month and keep the card paid off

like I have no cash and I can go buy cat litter right now, it's sweet, ya dig?

I bought 6k crypto with my credit card in August. It’s now worth over 200k. I’m happy I had a credit card. Still havent repaid the debt though.

If you have the ability to buy everything in cash, then you have no reason to own a credit card. But, if you think you're ever going to need a loan to purchase something, then you're going to need a credit card at least once if only to establish a credit rating, otherwise loan companies won't do business with you.

Cash back/rewards are literally free money

There's zero reason to NOT own a credit card, unless you're so fucking retarded that you buy more than you can afford.

underrated post

% fees
% interest if you pay on time
>>buy shit online
You can do that with a debit card.

>>spend money freely throughout the month
Why cant you do this with a debit card? With this logic, this would create bad spending habits.

How old are you? How do you not have a credit card?

Literally

You know that debt is 250k by now, right? Should've paid off right away

I'm 21. I've had my debit card for 5 years now and don't pay any fees so I never saw any incentive in getting a credit card.

that's the joke.

or at least I hope it's a joke.

this
idiot. you have better fraud protection on credit cards than debit cards (e.g. the amount you're liable for if it gets skimmed), not to mention better rewards.

A credit card can give you benefits like airline miles and cash back. Most cards give at least 1% cash back. As long as you pay in-full and on-time every month, a credit card will earn you a small amount of money.

The other major benefit of a credit card is that it allows you to establish a credit history. That doesn't sound important now but it will be extremely important when you go to purchase a home. Banks will want to see that you are a reliable person to lend to. It might seem ironic but if you've never had any form of debt in the past, the bank will see you as a wild card and won't want to lend to you.

>i didnt read any further than this because it is literally pointless to have a credit card. use 3 debit cards. one for gas. one for blank one for blank. buy mobius.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

get off the internet dad

My debit card gives me 1% cashback every month.

What bank?

That doesn't sound very profitable for the bank.