This is just the right amount of cream cheese, yes?

This is just the right amount of cream cheese, yes?

whatever floats your boat

do americans really eat this?

Yes.

Do Americans really eat this?

Yep

I want to put cream cheese on a McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

trim your nails, Paco

I'll cream cheese your McChicken if you know what I mean

just about. I split it and eat each half separately though

Nothing wrong with that, a little much for me though.

Why in every thread on /CK is there "do americans really .... this"? Is it a new meme or some shit?

Last time I posted in a bagel thread, I got banned for 3 days.
I cant say why, because we aren't allowed to say thing that might upset a certain "people".
We can take this discussion to somewhere else that isn't so heavily censored maybe? This is certainly NOT that place.

Do Americans really post like this?

Maybe sliiiiiiiiightly less, but yeah that's around the amount I use.

Jews?

The yurop posters are legitimately obsessed.

Yes they are. A lot of false flags also

I'm not at liberty to say. There are six million reasons why this information should be obscured from public view. The last thing I need is a rent hike, effective immediately. My financial advisor strongly suggested my lips remain sealed, or my tax returned surely would be audited. He also suggested I stick to all-beef hot dogs, and when I do graciously patronize my local bagel vendor, I do so daily with a smile and leave generous tips. I have been strongly advised, and now you have been too. NEVER complain about the quantity of cream cheese. Those portions are dictated by an ancient higher power, and we have no right to question them. They deserve rights to reclaim their homeland, the holy land must be settled by God's chosen people. The seemingly endless oppression has led me to believe that reparations are in order. Just watch any popular media, music, or news source for reinforcing information, and be sure to visit your local bagel shop today! :)

>you will never be this schizophrenic

Needs a whole tub desu

Do Americans really eat this?

>/ck
Hmm, there's a website where you belong I think it starts with an R and ends in an eddit.

do americans really think this?

Do Americans really think this?

That better be chive cream cheese with smoked salmon on it you pleb.

>tfw I overheard a coworker telling another about how she puts cream cheese on her hotdog

Isn't that what they do in Seattle? It sounds pretty good