Is there an easier way to identify people with the palates of children?

Is there an easier way to identify people with the palates of children?

Non beer/wine drinkers.

>when will people stop pretending they like beeeeer?

People who put massive amounts of mayonnaise on things.

Yes, noticing a preference of sweet over savoury.

Not liking tomato is even worse

I hated veggies before and know I love them I blame cartoons for telling me they looked gross

vegans

are you referring to people that eat onions or people that don't eat onions?

I went from not liking onions when I was kid, liking them as a teenager, and now not liking them in my 20's.

and by 30 you will be a full blown faggot

>doesn't like onions
>doesn't like coffee or tea
>doesn't drink anything other than soda
>eats fast food more than a couple times a month
>doesn't like anything green
>says cilantro tastes like soap, falls back on "MUH GENETICS" as an argument
Did I miss anything?

Alcohol is degenerate.

You missed:
>Chicken Fingers at every sit down meal even Weddings
>Getting horribly offended at the suggestion of a veg
>Sits at your dinner table with only the potatoes on their plate. (as long as they are mashed)

I think i missed a couple though

Are you sure this isn't a sign of serious mental disorder?

Where do you stand on fish haters?

Serious? Nah
Aspergers? Maybe

Fish is touchy because its both good AND filled with harmful chemicals in the USA due to the Oil Spill in the gulf and large amounts of plastic off the coast of Cali, so Educated people tend not to eat fish like they dont eat Pork

>Fish Sticks
^only exception for child palettes

what kind of a wedding has chicken fingers?

>>doesn't like coffee or tea
Thats like calling someone a child for not being an alcoholic/drinker. Not everyone needs caffeine to function, and only Folgers/Jews convinced you otherwise. (Good job Goyim)

One with children at it? lol
(flower girl, ring bearers to name a couple, i certainly didn't pay for my 7 year old nephew to have a $50 plate of food he would never touch)

>be at wedding
>loads of vegetarian options because bride is vegetarian
>load food onto my plate
>put chicken fingers on my plate
>return
>"you really want to eat that breaded celeriac?"
>mfw it is actually a breaded slice of celeriac

>not wanting to shave some years off of your life whilst enjoying yourself

Very much this

I blame being fed raw or canned vegetables, i lover steamed/stir fried vegetables nowadays.

really? never been to a wedding with chicken fingers, even if there were kinds at quite a few of those weddings

>folgers
Child spotted. Only old farts drink folgers.

Excuse me, I prefer McDonalds coffee.

Maybe its a new thing that caterers are doing, but if you ask them specifically for childrens options they will most likely have that option. Also if you go to a wedding at a Gold Course i will bet you my left sexual reproductive organ they would get you some if you asked for them.

cilantro tastes like stink bugs. I still eat it though

>temperance, what is it?
Red wine with beef or white with fish though? Marinade my shit up.

I never understood that smell complaint at all until I tried coriander from a herb garden and not from a supermarket. The smell was significantly stronger and while I didn't find it repugnant I can see how people could be sensitive to it because it wasn't the most pleasant smell in the world.

this is even stupider than the "people pretend to like beer" meme.

Nobody needs coffee to function unless they fucked their brain chemistry by drinking a whole 12 cup pot of coffee every fucking day.
It's not even a real addiction because you can wean off it after 2 days.

Lots of "chefs" have a tendency to serve raw onions without soaking them in cold water or vinegar beforehand. Either that, or they tend to undercook them. Either way, the taste of onion can easily overpower the other ingredients in the dish.

If you're making some mirepoix/soffritto, you should put the onions in the skillet before the other ingredients, because they require more time to cook down.

I grew up thinking that I disliked onions. Once I started cooking for myself, I found out that it wasn't onions that I disliked, but rather people that don't know how to cook with onions.

These are both good points.

>doesn't like spice
>dessert is favorite part of meal
>doesn't like onion
>can't enjoy bitter flavors
>doesn't like vegetables

Pick things off of pizza

Well done steak

Kethup on everything

"I Only like the yolk when it's cooked"

They prefer chocolate cake over vanilla or marble.
Actually, any flavor of cake is better than chocolate...except lemon.

I usually ask to see the packing slip.

fuck you lemon is great you cheeky cunt

>Americans in charge of cooking again

Stop ruining food you drunks.

Lemon is nasty and so are you. Get some taste.

(OP) #
>doesn't like onions
>doesn't like coffee or tea
>doesn't drink anything other than soda
>eats fast food more than a couple times a month
>doesn't like anything green
>says cilantro tastes like soap, falls back on "MUH GENETICS" as an argument
Did I miss anything?
I like onions cooked, I eat fast food too much because I am not a skilled cook, but no matter what - cilantro makes me gag. I can't help that. I don't blame genetics I just don't like it.

I think someone who only likes/orders/eats simple foods - chicken strips, mozzarella sticks, macaroni and cheese from a box, grilled cheese (Kraft singles/Wonderbread), corn, peas, green beans, hot dogs, bologna, etc.

Big difference between people who CAN'T eat or CAN'T afford anything nicer and people who may be able to but simply don't want to. - anything that is flavored primarily with cheap salt, sugar, or fat sources and simple veggies that are popular with kids. Basically someone who doesn't like or appreciate or want any food with nuanced flavors. Because kids generally can't detect or don't care about subtle notes of Caramel and ginger with a faint hint of orange essence or an aroma of garlic and tarragon. That's why you feed a kid Ore-Ida and not duck-fat pomme frites.

Did it... Did it... Wait for it... did it taste like chicken?!

Feel free to put me out of my misery.

Thiss.
But also liquor.

Canned veggies are pretty bad - at minimum they are very very different from the raw, sautéed, grilled,roasted or even frozen kind. They are a special kind of white trash flavor.

How do you call him/her a child and an old person at the same time?

'How everyone who doesn't like the things I like are infants.' the thread.

>not liking vegetables
>doesn't try anything new, always orders the same shit
>always has to have something sweet
>likes american "cheese"
>well done steak
>eats steak with heinz,a1,etc steak sauce
>doesn't try savory waffles/pancakes/etc

>lemon is nasty

Spoken like a true child.

found the user with the palette of a child

Why are you such an autist? Wine has been used in meat marinades for ages. And by chefs who are a hell of a lot better than you

>frogposting
>thinking wine and beer don't go with food

fucking child, kill yourself

They have a child's understanding of coffee. They see folger's commercials and assume everyone drinks it, when the only people who consume that slop are 60+ year olds that chug 5 pots of coffee a day. All of which proves that they never actually drink coffee and assume it's bad for no reason.

>only eats plain cheese pizza

oh man you can tell a lot about person based on the toppings they get and how they eat it

>dips pizza in ranch
>only gets boring old pepperoni or just one other topping
>doesn't like olives or mushrooms
>doesn't eat the crust
>only ever gets foodchain pizzas

>TFW one year old son eats a more diverse diet than elitist cu/ck/ faggots who pretend to have such a developed palate

He eats onion, smoked salmon, gruyere, and lots of foods you little shits think are "icky." Congrats on being such faggots even a tiny baby knows better, that your Mountain Dew and tendies are trash.

What the fuck are you on about?

don't pay attention to the autists user

>smoked
congratulations, you're giving your baby brain damage

An obsession with carbs and cheese is a real red flag
>mozzerella sticks
>grilled cheese
>cheesy potatoes
>cheesy garlic bread
>mac and cheese
>breadsticks
>cheese popcorn
People obsess over these things for no reason

Also, anyone who doesn't like vegetables. I had a friend who would not eat any sort of vegetable. He blamed his mother for not feeding him right, but there comes a point where you have to grow the fuck up and choke down some broccoli

Eh. There's not much I won't eat or drink.Pretty much the only thing I refuse to put in my mouth even to make hosts happy is scarlet eggplant. That shit is just nasty...

this

I don't understand how people can go around eating nothing but cheese,bread and potatoes. I like them in moderation myself but if I eat them too often I feel sick as fuck.

have a friend who always has pepperoni pizza or plain cheese. He will not eat anything else if they don't have it. Also he hates onions because of the texture.
>Always orders the same thing off the menu at a fast food chain or resturant
>doesn't know how to cook
>Is not into vegetables much

I blame the parents

And, "cheese" being a very narrow field of cheddar, mozzarella, colby, and jack.

All good, but just the tip of the iceberg!

I like gargonzola desu senpai

>be born
>mother and father can't into onion
>or most vegetables at all
>teenager hood
>that time you stop giving a fuck what's in your friends parents dinner and just eating
>it's sometimes good
>it's onions

Parents claimed they just didn't like the "texture" of onions. Then you bring them onion rings, and they love them. But you order a pizza with onions on half, and mom won't eat it because "it'll taste like onions!". Bringing up that she likes onion, just not the texture, means that you're being an asshole who ruined the pizza for her.

Everything they fucking ate was supposed to have onions in it. Dinner was tacos or spaghetti. Ground beef fried and dumped into corn shells (no tortillas, they don't like those) or dumped into a jar of heated meat spaghetti sauce. Went off into a little rant there, but it's fucking true, you have to enjoy onions or you won't enjoy any actual cuisine across the earth, they're grown and used on 6 continents.

Oh, last bit. They used onion powder on their meat. That was their excuse, that they liked onion but not the texture

Prefer sweet over savory.

For example, I was cooking homemade pasta sauce from scratch and knew children would be eating it. I intentionally cooked the onions more than usual so they'd be sweeter. They loved it but the adults admitted they would have preferred it slightly less sweet.

but cheese is fucking delicious

Raw onion sandwiches are amazing. I mean sometimes we're all a little Orson Welles and nothing in the world is more important than a 5000 calorie Monte Cristo dipped in enough maple syrup to classify as a confectionery. But onions... straight up onions, that's the real ambrosia. Liverwurst is acceptable, but it's more like a condiment compared to the main attraction. You eat so much it starts coming out of your pores. You're like an avatar of a vegetable walking the Earth. Or as the Buddhists call it: kinhin.

>Why do people love fatty carb meals?
Seriously?

It's called being a vegetarian. If you only eat pastas, breads, cheeses, and sweets like twinkies or brownies, it's still vegetarian because you didn't eat that awful meat.

You're a great poster, and your innocence and goodwill brightens the day of everyone around you. Please never change.

YOU LEAVE MY INDIAN DOUBLE IMPERIAL OATMEAL BACON SOUR STOUT ALONE!

Did she get her two dollars?

Kill yourself.

She did, but she now owes more than she can hope to make in the next 5 years, and the interest build up is going to keep her paying for many more years to come.
Suicide is likely her only option to get out of such a deep financial hole.

>people who eat pizzas with topings other than cheese, salami or seafood

>anything aside from these three toppings is icky!
>you're a child if you eat anything else!

>seafood on pizza

>seafood
>on pizza
WHY

I've had shrimp and lobster on pizza before and it wasn't bad. Wouldn't go out of my way to eat it again but it wasn't bad.

Had a pizza with squid a few weeks ago and it was fucking good.

what's wrong with onions? i don't want to know anyone who doesn't cook with onions. they're one of the most important ingredients in cooking

do all the best chefs in the world have "the palates of children"? give me a fucking break

This.

But it was because all the vegetables I got asa child were served soggy, on their own on the side of a plate, boiled so all the flavour is leeched out of them.

Then I discovered stir frying and adding spices/sauce to lift them, while heating them but retaining their crunch and natural flavour.

>tomato ketchup
>barbecue sauce
on fucking everything

also people who insist on mixing everything together on a plate before eating. council as fuck at home, embarrassing at a restaurant

>people who put ungodly amounts of cheese on everything
Seems to be a female thing mainly, which is odd

I've always been a cock-loving faggot.

I usually tend to order the same things I've had before unless It comes highly recommended when I go to a place I'm familiar with, simply because I dont like spending money on something im not entirely sure I'll like and be any good and would prefer to not have to ask for something else or send it back if I dont have to, though I'm willing. That said, I enjoy new things

>.> When I eat greek I mix Tzatziki into my Rice Pilaf and salad,I like it cold, am I weird?

Dipping pizza in ranch

I dated a girl for 3.5 years right after high school. Outwardly she was a gorgeous blond who had been in beauty pageants since she was like 3 months old and had trophies all over her wall. Competitive cheerleader. However she was a fucking retarded child when it came to food

>didn't like lettuce because it "tastes like bugs"
>wouldn't eat rice because "it tastes like maggots"
>only ate steak if it had all the fat trimmed of, was cut up into pieces, cooked well done, and drowned in Heinz 57 or A1 steak sauce
>wouldn't eat pork, any kind of seafood, any vegetables, etc
only other foods she would eat were
>potatoes, mashed or baked with tons of butter and sour cream
>chicken fingers but ONLY the pointed halves; she'd throw away the fat ends
>bread
>pasta but only with noodles and parmesan cheese (she called them "butter noodles")

She was such an embarrassment at restaurants or when my family would have her over for dinner. What a dumb bitch. Glad I broke up with her.

People who refuse to try different foods or get something they've never tried.

I hated every vegetable besides corn and green beans as a kid. Turns out though I only hated them because all my Mom would ever do is boil them, so I like most of them now. Still hate beets and eggplant though.

>>pasta but only with noodles and parmesan cheese (she called them "butter noodles")

That shit's actually bretty good. Simple but good.

This. I had a friend who basically never ate anything his whole live except american and mexican food and refused to eat stuff I cooked outside of that spectrum. I even tried to ease him into asian food with fucking panda express and he wouldn't do it. Needless to say we aren't friends anymore

Yeah...but pasta with a rich, savory sauce and some seafood or some other meat is much better

>Have had multiple guys in front of me at subway only order meat on their bread, no veggies or sauce, just the meat....

>give food to test subject
>ew I don't like x

They can either: eat it anyway, or not eat and give an excuse. If the excuse is simply ME NO RIKEY, take a note.

You can call them children once you're at three or five notes.

>user I don't like onions ok?
>HOLY SHIT YOU PLEBEIAN PALLATE PHAGGOT

Don't be like that.

>calling people test subjects