Anyone else pretending it's spring?

Anyone else pretending it's spring?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DT6BzKftZkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Moi

who buys wine with a big gross foot on it?

im trying to pretend its still winter.

people who want cheap wine

why are there never wine generals? does ck only care about beer and spirits?

it's cheap as fuck and a slight step above disgusting

>a slight step above disgusting
It's pretty fucking terrible, for $9 you can do better unless you live in the midwest or something

Obsessed. There are ton of wineries in the Midwest with cheaper, better wine.

No because I'm a fat alcoholic and I don't want to sweat at work or in front of tenants

Keep it cold for evah

i always thought it was a sideways boot smashing 5 grapes

>not barefoot moscato

Why bother?

God damn, you're right

>it's almost time to mix big batches of white sangria for an afternoon of yard games

Mod deletes them
Ha ha, no

>he buys hobo tier bottled wine instead of just getting a bota box

sangria is just jungle juice for white women

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as autistic stomping feet, is in fact, an autistic roller blade, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, autistic plus rollerblade.

i thought spics drank that shit up

youtu.be/DT6BzKftZkE

WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER BUY BAREFOOT WINE

it's 5 bucks on sale, usually a bit more, and pretty much every reputable place around has a significantly-better bottle available for 3 dollars at least. Trader Joe's, WAL MART, Aldi's is actually my favorite (Winking Owl Pinot Grigio, my favorite by far)

the walmart used to sell 5-dollar 1.5L bottles of some Sauvignon Blanc that I'd down every chance I got

Because

>they bought into the "all food is the same" meme for political reasons
>they actually don't have anything better available to them
>they don't care
>they liked the label
>they want to care, but caring is "pretentious" and they take careful steps to avoid being perceived as caring too much about what they eat/drink

Also, there is no such thing as cheap pinot grigio that doesn't suck, it's kinda like riesling and pinot noir in that area. Cheapo grapes that are ok to drink include garnacha, torrontes, viura, verdejo, carmenere, frappato, nero d'avola... point being they're usually (not always) slightly under-the-radar grapes with a strong regional affiliation. The wines being produced for a faithful local clientele, rather than whored out to an international audience.

I really don't like you at all

Neither does the psycho mod, don't worry I'll be banned again soon and all my posts wiped. If you want to facilitate that feel free to report, I've gotten pretty good at resetting my modem

As someone who doesn't drink wine often;
>it's cheap
>no trader joes near me
>no aldis liquor store near me
>it's safe
>it goes on sale more often than Rex goliath

I've had like an $8 huge jug of wine which was undrinkable which I correlate with "disgusting". Barefoot chardonnay is agreeably bad.

But I stand by my statement because I've had wine that was completely undrinkable, and the barefoot can be swallowed. The jug was like wine soaked cardboard liquid.

Not really arguing with you.... it's bad. And everyone may have a different opinion, which is fine.

Where's the rule being broken by just being a prick stuffed up your own ass

I stopped wondering that a long time ago. I just reset and move on. It's the circle of life.