Vinnie! Don't put too many onions in the sauce

Vinnie! Don't put too many onions in the sauce...

I didn't put too much onions, uh, Paul. Three small onions. That's all I did.

>making gravy
>no soffritto

Plebs, fucking ginzo scum.

How many cans of tomato sauce?

I put two cans, two big cans.

You don't need two cans.

Hey Henry, how about some fava beans and chianti?

What's the fuckin' matter with you? What - what is the fuckin' matter with you? What are you, stupid or what? Tommy, Tommy, I'm kidding with you. What the fuck are you doin'? What are you, a fuckin' sick maniac?

How am I supposed to know you're kidding? What do you mean you're kidding? You're breaking my fuckin' balls.

You fuckin shot him!?
You fuckin killed him!!
"Hey I'm a good shot, what can I say"

What is in the skillet?

peppers and onions

anyone else here exclusively use a razor blade to get thinly sliced vegetables

no, my knives are sharper than those shitty "razor blades" they sell in stores because I'm not a moron from /tv/

but good job showing you're an idiot for doing everything the stupid way for more effort and less benefit

I use one to slice everything so each ingredient liquefies in the pan with very little oil. It's a very good system.

Yes, I use one to make soup. Everything just liquifies in the pan if just slice it thin enough.

Do wops really do this?

i use helicopters to slice my garlic as it liquefies in the air with just a simple toss

How do you want your steak cooked?

Rare, medium rare.

Huh. Medium rare. An aristocrat.

No, but goodfellas do.

only rich people used to be able to afford the good cuts of steak that you're meant to eat medium rare

poor people would eat shittier cuts of beef so they'd have to have them well done

Oh! You're right. Strange that I never realized that.

Fun Fact: It's actually the other way around

Vinnie, you gotta go on a diet

>tfw I enjoy fellasposting more than most threads on this board

and I'll say good job for taking the b8 user