en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietary_supplement
fda.gov/AboutFDA/Transparency/Basics/ucm194355.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As long as it's cheaper than snake's

HA HA!

That's funny

Bump

Fish oil has nothing to do with fit.
It's just an addition to your daily food for better health. It doesn't mean that you have to lift or anything like that at all.
Do you eat vitamins only if you lift?

I take one every morning but what the fuck do I know lol

your oil is expired

>It's just an addition to your daily food for better health
>an addition to daily food

so it's not food
and you don't cook it.

Why is it on this board?

Are you retarded?

>I don't know what supplement means
I'll give you a lil hint, sweetie.
It means it supplements food and thus it's not food. Or did you want to know how to cook it, darling?

Go for it. Good for triglycerides, muscles, skin, hair, etc. Kirkland's is pretty good quality for the cheaps. I take 2 a day for no reason. I very rarely get the fish taste people complain of.

Food is a number of components, fish oil is just polyunsaturated fat that you can get from natural sources of food or if you can't you get vitamins and food additions such as omega-3 pills. if you are so illiterate retard who has no idea about basic course of chemistry then why do you even bother?

Thanks, I rarely eat fish at all, it's mostly god damn chicken and I need to replenish it to stay healthy.

Not him but this is the only board you can have a good topic about this in.

Veeky Forums would only approach the thread from a "gains" perspective
/b/ would probably ignore it
everywhere else is off-topic

Eh. Take one every few days for health reasons. I wouldn't call it a supplement since it is essential but don't expect miracles.

Dietary supplements are not food, sweetie. They are not presented as food and the us FDA doesn't recognize them as food. I hope this helps you understand, cutiepie.

dietary supplements are a topic better suited to the health and fitness board.

omega 3 is an essential fat. if you don't get enough of it you will die.

Get it from food, sweetie.

How about a nice pan seared salmon!

I'm allergic to fish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega-3_fatty_acid
>Types of fats in food
>Polyunsaturated fat
>ω−3

No fuck off and kill yourself, retard.

then how about two pieces, darling!

>Dietary supplements are not food, sweetie. They are not presented as food and the us FDA doesn't recognize them as food.
The FDA would disagree with you sweetie. Good job making shit up though.

fda.gov/Food/DietarySupplements/

But this is about supplements sweetie, not food.

Now if he posted some walnuts and how to eat them, we'd be more than happy to provide some help. But alas, this isn't a board for dietary supplements.

oh sweetie, your wrong.
Nice try.

Please point out where that proves me wrong sweetie.

Honey, I'm not your mommy, but:
dietary supplements are products which are not pharmaceutical drugs, food additives like spices or preservatives, or conventional food

Not pharmaceutical drugs
not food additives like spices
or conventional food.

>not conventional food.
>not food

This thread makes me mad... All these people with no knowledge... Not trying to be mean just saying... Too many stupid people...

>Dietary supplements are eaten or taken by mouth, and are regulated in United States law as a type of food rather than a type of drug
Calling grown men sweetie over and over is pretty autistic but posting an image that completely BTFO your argument is just plain retarded.

>not conventional food
sweetie, please have your mommy read this to you.

>posting an image that refutes your own argument
How many layers of irony are you on?

Is this board Veeky Forums Conventional Food & Cooking?

>dietary supplements are products which are not pharmaceutical drugs, food additives like spices or preservatives, or conventional food
>Not pharmaceutical drugs
>not food additives like spices
>or conventional food.
>>not conventional food.
>>not food

Regulated as food doesn't imply that it IS food.

well it's certainly not dietary supplements and healthful lifestyles, sweetie.

>Calling grown men sweetie over and over is pretty autistic but posting an image that completely BTFO your argument is just plain retarded.

Maybe he's some transgender feminist negro-freak, it's pretty common those days.

Anyway he should kill himself asap.

Next thing you'd say that whey protein is not food because it doesn't look like chicken and your retarded brain cannot comprehend school grade chemistry.

Obviously thoroughly BTFO to the point of pretending to be retarded but one final post to hit it home you gigantic autist.

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/food
>Any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink or that plants absorb in order to maintain life and growth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietary_supplement
>Dietary supplements are eaten or taken by mouth, and are regulated in United States law as a type of food rather than a type of drug

fda.gov/Food/DietarySupplements/
>FDA regulates dietary supplements under a different set of regulations than those covering "conventional" foods and drug products

And for the grand finale!
Is a dietary supplement a food or a drug?
>The Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act defines dietary supplements as a category of food. However, there is one exception: if a dietary supplement meets the definition of a drug, it is regulated as a drug.

>dictionary says it is food
>FDA says it is food
>literally the only person who says it isn't so far is you
>everyone is wrong and I'm right! (You)

>Maybe he's some transgender feminist negro-freak, it's pretty common those days.
As a transgender feminist negro-freak, I suggest OP to use fish oil capsules as a suppository.

Is this better for absorption?

It would NOT be a food.

Foods are oral only.

But sweetie, the FDA regulates food in a different set of regulations. Why wouldn't they just regulate it as a food? Rhetorical question honney, it's because it's not food.

>/b/ would ignore

OM MY FUCKING GOD THE HORROR

IMAGINE YOUR LONELY ASS GETTING MINIMAL REPLIES

Shut your fat mouth.

>Dietary supplements are not food, sweetie. They are not presented as food and the us FDA doesn't recognize them as food

>The Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act defines dietary supplements as a category of food

lmao

I'm not OP you retard.

Thoroughly buttblasted from being BTFO.
Ever wonder why dietary supplements are called supplements? Could it be that they supplement food!
If they didn't supplement food then they would be just called food wouldn't they?

Have your mommy explain this to you, sweetie. It would be better use of your time than posting "memes"

Face it. He blew you the fuck out.

Did I say you were the op? You're a retard.

He conveniently left out the word "conventional" which is all over the FDA website. Just because it's regulated as food doesn't make it food. Plus this isn't a diet and health board.

>Ever wonder why dietary supplements are called supplements? Could it be that they supplement food!
No. It's because they supplement your diet you retard. Your diet isn't pills you unimaginably stupid dolt.

>Just because it's regulated as food doesn't make it food
The fucking dictionary says it's food as well you complete and utter fool. The ONLY person saying it isn't food is you. US Law and the Oxford fucking dictionary both consider it food. Conventionality is irrelevant.

>they supplement your diet
Are you eating table legs and dirt?
diet consists of food for most people.

You eat whole foods not pills. Dietary supplements are foods that supplement your diet of whole foods.

You. Lost.

>You eat whole foods not pills
I eat pills. Do you shove pills up your bhole?
How about the table legs, do they go there too?

>dietary supplements are food that supplement your food.

smart. genius. I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

>Do you shove pills up your bhole
w-wait... a-are they not s-suppose to?

Welcome to American bureaucracy you samefagging fuck.

>You eat whole foods not pills

Pills is not food because it doesn't look like """food""" to you, retard?

You realize that it doesn't matter what food looks like to your organism and vital ingredients have their chemical names?

Food science could potentially kill your underdeveloped brain you caveman mongoloid.

never said they aren't foods

lrn2read I said they are foods

We just really want to know where you put them if you don't eat them.

In your mother's ass while I'm fucking her doggy style. Compliments her fishy twat.

You are retarded

>tfw when nobody calls me sweetie

snake oil

eat cod liver
same but better

Aww sweety, does this make you feel better?

he said sweetie not "sweety" you fucking retard

Aww sweety, there's no reason to be mad honey. Does user need his milky wilky?

only if it's chocolate milky...

as a Veeky Forumsizen you're right, but within every thread is a serious discussion. we have our share of shitposter, memespouters, and generic assholes. but there's always quality discussion about overall health, nutrition, supplements, etc