>doesn't give them anything constructive to do

>leaves /pol/
>makes a political post on a food and cooking board

kek

>uses celebrity photo to push your lame thread about eating fat like a dog
>mad when people comment in it

>4R/4P

Hmm, I wonder what could explain this.

>is a numale orbiting beta faggot who loves niggers and makes a post somehow more annoying than the people who come from a board that shares common view points with the rest of the site only to bitch, whine, moan, and generally be triggered to use your stupid infantile terminology from a series of generally truthful words

You clearly don't belong here, dick.

Haha is that Shepard from the Mass Effect series? I really like Garrus.

I wonder if garrus lays eggs, haha

I used to be that guy
Then I grew up

it has a disgusting texture though

I find that a steak has to be really well done for me to actually eat the fat cap in anything. If it's flobby, doesn't have a crust and is not at least slightly melting when I cut it, that shit goes straight to the bin.

>make fun of Shia LaBeouf being an ass
>Shia Internet Defence Force attacks

Top kek

>H-he will not d-divide us!
>YOU FUCKING NAZI!!!!

>Not eating the crust of the pizza

Depends how much connective tissue is attached to it desu. Fat is nice but fat + elastin is not.

It infuriates me because it's such a simple fucking fix of turning the steak on its side for a couple seconds.

Exactly. when I'm the one doing the cooking, I always do that.

just cut the steak in a way that gives you a little bit of fat on each peice

Oh my god this

It's part of the fucking meat and has a huge amount of flavor, at the very least eat it on some bread

The little "haha" at the end adds a level of creepiness that I didn't think possible through text

Yeah, I give it to my dog cause he's a good pup who deserves the best treats.

> pic related, is pup

it changes it from a question made from curiosity to a it's my fetish but I am trying to pretend it isn't

nice doggy

Feeding chunks of pure beef fat to your dog is no way to say I love you. Sure he likes it, but its also promoting health problems. You shouldn't eat it, and he shouldn't either, for the same reasons, like excessive calories leading to obesity, excessive saturated fat, heart disease, etc.
That said, it can be tasty as fuck, but not by itself. A little nub of fat chewed in the same mouthful as your steak can make up somewhat for inadequate marbling. Or a little piece chewed with bread, potato, vegetable, or whatever else is on your plate. Provided its soft and rendered enough, translucent and not hard white and gristly. Every steak has a portion of tasty fat, and a portion of nasty fat, eating the tasty part is a judgement call, eating the nasty part is objectively wrong.

you're such a faggot, do you even think by yourself sometimes?

Giving your dog a smidgen of fat off a steak is not a "gonna kill your dog" thing, I fed my dogs little pieces of steak and fat here and there and they lived for 10+ years (they weren't small either).

It's fine in small quantities, yeah overall it's terrible but it ain't gonna kill the dog like chocolate will.

homosexual

It's disgusting shit, why would I eat it?

>Adding oil to the pasta water

A. I feed him one or two small chunks at a time.

B. Look at how lean and healthy looking my dog is, then reread the nonsense you just wrote and reevaluate your life.

If you love your dog, give him the steak. Not the garbage. You clearly stated you give garbage to you dog, "cause he's a good pup who deserves the best treats".
The best treat is the steak. Not the fat and gristle. Are you fucking retarded?

wew lad. look at all those neat buzzwords.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYhKDweME3A

Good God. That was painful to watch.

>be italian
>bitch about everything that mommy didn't teach me to do
Are all italians autistic or just the ones on the internet?

It is a national past time for them.

what did i just watch? did gordan just teach me how to boil water?

why does this even need to exist?

There are a lot of shit parents in the modern age that don't teach their children how to do anything. I watched the video to see if there were any chef secrets to boiling water but I know he probably keeps the good stuff to himself.

how come my pasta takes 15 minutes to not be hard anymore?

This.

Also, I fucking love a little chunk of gristle in a steak. I'll chew on that shit all night.

Cause your water isn't hot enough

Stop overcooking your steak.

test

>mods deleting my post because I called an anti/pol/ poster a numale beta faggot

SURE IS NOT BIASED HERE

Fed my Rottweiler bacon and fatty shit for years and she lived to 13 years.

Average Rotty life expectancy is 8-10.

The fat is the meat and the meat is the fat...

hims a good pupper

what a sad and miserable life you must have

do you think wrex has stinky farts haha

That's because the average rottweiler is owned by a basketball american and fed a diet of grape drank and chicken bones.

They also own pitbull nigger dogs and they can reach up to 16 years, whats your point?

this

The outliers are owned by people that properly care for their dogs and, generally, feed them proper food. The majority that have much shorter lives are mostly not. I thought the concept was rather simple.

my dog eats a low saturated fat diet and her calories are on point.

an extra 80 calories from what im sure is in her eyes crack is totally worth

i think you are implying that only 2.5 percent of pitbull owners properly care for their dogs?

dont you think that is a little silly of you?

Not really.

Even if I am, don't you think it's a little silly of you to get touchy about a harmless hyperbolic statement instead of just ignoring it?

> post of eating fat like a dog
> with a photo of someone who eat dogs

>gets divided

i agree, people who think a dog living to 8-10 is g are retards. not a single animal ive owned has died within the average age thing, its all about caring for them. 18 yo cat and 14 yo collie going strong

>Cuisine stolen from Arabs and Chinese
>Claim as own
>Act superior about boiling noodles

They're just a meme, dude.

All you have to do to make an Italian like your dish is say you are Italian and keep repeating "Justa like-a mamma usta make!"

Same. Over 10+ animals and the only one to die within the average time was a basset hound runt that turned out to have a heart defect. Sad, too, adorably sweet and unusually clever for a basset hound, always had to keep an eye on her.

good on ylu man, sorry about your dog. ive never known the feeling of an animal having health issues like that.

what annoys me more that this though is people that try to give away old animals because they dont have time or money, especially horses. one day ill have a ranch for old horses, one day...

/an/ rant over

> implying he doesn't also get chunks of steak
You could try harder, famiglia

I know it; he's the best li'l fella

Needs to be profitable m8. Call me when you get that ranch so I can buy some tasty horse meat.

Agree, but it gets to be like careing for an elderly parent. This 18 year old dearheart eats and does her business outside, but she's blind, deaf and I suspect has alzheimers. But she still seems happy, so we can't do anything.

charitable ranch for old horses to live and die on.

its something we all have to do as pet owners, but as long as the animals are happy i think its important. good on you

Forgot pic

It REALLY doesnt have enough flavor to justify the health drawbacks. Fat on chicken and beef is extremely overrated

Would pet this doggo.

Kek commands dog receives pets

t. absolutely no common sense or veterinary knowledge

>act like a smug know it all assfaggot
>haha what u mad about bro

kill yourself nigger

Chicken fat I agree, but steak fat is partially my favorite part.

why not throw it in the pan to get that nice flavour

>get butthurt over nothing
>greentexts about it

You need a moment to cry into your kerchief over it, nancy boy?

>eats their Phó without adding anything to it and refuses to ever try to
>mfw

depends on the animal and the cut
pork fat on a steak is garbage, it's difficult enough to eat the fucking steak
fat on a beef steak is only good on the more expensive cuts but I eat the fat regardless because beef is too expensive to throw out the fat

>Le dietary cholesterol meme
Sedentary lifestyle is what leads to plaque build up. Enjoy being sad and low test while still keeling over at 60 because you bought a meme from over half a century ago.

Fuck off back to pol

My favorite Vietnamese place has AWESOME Pho with the most delicious broth. Literally one of the best things I've ever tasted in my life with so many perfect layers of subtle spices and shit. I want to fucking bathe in that shit.

I always put all the junk in it, but when I tried adding the sauces a few times, it always totally ruined it and overpowered everything else, even just a little bit to make it spicier ruins it.
I'll usually add a little bit when it's nearly gone and the broth flavor is getting weak.

I see all the asian customers adding tons of sauces in right at the beginning and I don't get it. To me it's like covering a deliciously prepared and seasoned steak with ketchup.

All the Michelin star places in Japan offer their steaks with a sauce

Disgusting rancid hot-dog street vendors offer their botulism causing hot-dogs with "a sauce" too.

So fucking what?

what was his goal? four straight years of people chanting? why would anyone watch that? plus the chant sucks, the president doesnt want to divide us, by declaring yourself in opposition to the president you are dividing yourself from the rest of us.

post-post modern art has no goal.