Most disgusting thing you've had

>most disgusting thing you've had
I still remember the taste and I want to puke

I once got this marzipan and marshmallow snack at Ikea, and it tasted just like vomit.

>being disgusted over a licorice taste to the point of vomiting

this is a board for adults

It tasted like actual dirt

Dirt eater

This shit was absolutely appalling, I have no clue how those street shitters can eat this.

Kava is literally dirt

Vegan "cheese"

What kind did you have. Vegan cheese technology has improved, at least for the more expensive types. I actually prefer this cultured almond milk 'cream cheese' to the real stuff now.

Pic related is maybe one step above eating actual shit.

>tfw it looks the same going out as it did coming in

>tfw biggest regret about leaving Japan is that I left before acquiring a taste for natto

Pretty much everything else I disliked I like now, especially umeboushi, but natto alluded me

Andouillette, fucking vile stuff, I tried it in a creperie in San Malo when I asked a waitress what it was cause it was in one of the crepes on the menu so she brought out a small piece for me to try, it smelled like shit and tasted fucking vile, almost threw up.

Apparently it's a delicacy in France, fucking disgusting stuff, I dunno how anyone could like it.

okra

I feel like I would like natto. It looks like it tastes like sex, not in the good way either, and I really enjoy that nasty sex taste.

Pussy is delicious, natto isn't. The closest comparison is a real foul smelling cheese, but with a completely different taste and having to deal with bean skins

Lime pickle? Enjoy in small amounts. I eat a small spoonful per plate.

if you like pussy, you're a despicable person
it literally tastes like fish sticks. natto at least has depth to its offensiveness, vagina is just a cesspool of filth. it's like drinking sewage over urine.

I honestly don't know. Some broad took me to a vegan "burger" joint and she got me "chili cheese" fries. It tasted like burnt kraft singles, and looked like it too. It was like hot silly putty, and I literally pulled the cheese off of the fries in one solid piece. This is from a really highly rated restaurant too, I'm a cook and a lot of local chefs swear by this place. Maybe I'm a pleb.

It is is no way enjoyable, I put two table spoons in a pot of chicken and rice and it made the whole thing unpalatable, 4 days worth of dinner ruined.

this is true. the best "pussy" (for real there's got to be a better word) taste is similar to the best vodka taste -> close to nothing

sounds like a flyover place. trying to make vegan food resemble MUH HAMBOIGAH because anything that doesn't resemble flyover "normal food" will get burned to the ground by the KKK overnight.

>it literally tastes of fish sticks
No idea what pussies you've been licking. It tastes of blood/metal to me, if there's a fishy taste she's probably got an infection.

What

>san pedro cactus

Dirt tastes good but only if you call it "earthy" like all the hipster foodies.

>hmm bitter melon eh?
>i mean, how bitter can it be?
>oh, my tongue is now burning with the most intense sensation of bitterness that I have ever experienced, a sensation that was literally unimaginable to me prior to tasting it

And now my heart rate picks up when I see them in the store.

You have to blanch them for a couple minutes first.
Normally I'm completely averse to bitterness but I love the fuck out of properly prepared bitter melon in a stir-fry.

My father once took us to the Bahamas for vacation over New Year's, renting an apartment for the week. Dad got to talking with the landlord, and found out about whelk stew.

Whelks are these little univalve things with a conical shell.

Anyway, Dad insisted on going out and collecting a few million whelks so he could make whelk stew for everyone to try this regional delicacy. Tasted like iodine. The whole apartment reeked for the rest of our time there.

Still not sure whether the landlord was just fucking with him or if people down there actually eat that shit. I can't imagine anyone other than a starving half-insane-from-repeated-whippings nigger slave whose master is punishing him for tryin to rape de white wimmen ever touching the stuff.

Basically flyover is for the co/ck/ what jews are for /pol/

What are you doing? You make a fuckin curry with your usual sauce, put a blob on the side of your plate then dip in a bit of meat or whatever and it tastes fucking great.

Lol this, it's not a fucking curry paste it's a lime dip for poppadoms and Samosas and shit

Does street ayahuasca count?

In Shibuya I went to a ramen place that looked like it was selling Hokkaido-style ramen with the sweetcorn & butter, interesting.
Went in and the place smelled of puke & the dish did too. Obviously it doesn't reflect the Hokkaido stuff, it was just garbage.

>eating nasty (probably fat) pussy
Found your problem

That wouldn't change a thing, it would still look, smell and taste like hot vomit.

I actually like it. It tastes like a really funky blue cheese.

I drank a shot of this once.

Boiled hotdogs, black licorice, sushi, and butterfingers.

I remember the taste of mud from my front lawn when I was a small guy, its not that bad

Coasties are the cu/ck/s Jew

Oomami

Coasties' tax dollars keep you flyovers alive, trumpcuck. I hope he does slash the budget and you see what it's like to live like the poorest areas in Mexico. Mississippi's state budget is a full 50% federal money and you call California and New York commies. You're a Clear Channel cuck of the highest order.

Was out drinking with some mates and someone had a bottle of homemade rakia (local moonshine). I have tasted many drinks in my life, some very low quality but this one made me stop drinking for the rest of the night.