If you don't live in a yellow area KYS

if you don't live in a yellow area KYS.

Stop shilling. I love innout it's a good value that's it.

It's not gods gift to man kind
T. Someone who has had it twice this week because lardass

>In-n-out is going to build a location literally next to your apartment

That's okay, I never wanted to use the road again

whats up with their burger sauce
its basically just thousand island but somehow better

This.

>hurr durr if you dont have and equally enjoy the same fucking shit I do you have a lower quality life

KYS nigger

you sound like an east coast nerd.

don't remind me

Is joining a franchise on a loan a good idea? I think it would be really easy to start one of these kinds of fast food places in my expanding town. Every business that already has a good name becomes popular, only the original restaurants and family places end up closing down.

they're family owned and operated loser.

>family
so basically a no singles policy

Suck my dick
T. Oregonian
ps Build the wall, Medford!

>oregon poster
>advertises sustainable.

'yeah can i get a number 5 and a kids meal for my wife son.'

>texas
>not killing yourself

Kek.

>little burger diner place next to community college
>in n out opens up RIGHT NEXT DOOR
>the innout is perpetually packed
>diner is empty 99% of the time and i feel like their only customer
>they literally close 4 months later
fuck in n out

fuck you slim shady.

In N Out exist because McD, Wendy's, and BK came and ran a train on California and put all the little burger places out of business in the 80s. In N Out was a simple step above them at a similar price and reminded people that a burger could actually be good.

Its not actually good when compared to almost any of the newer chains, even Five Guys, its just better than the worst for a reasonable price

>living in the southwest
No thanks

In-N-Out isn't even that good compared to other chains in different parts of the country

It's just overhyped as shit by californians

/k/ here, I like my gun rights more than some crappy regional "food"

A burgerville milkshake, a tillamook cheeseburger with extra spread, some walla walla onion rings, and youve got yourself a perfect fast food meal friendo

Daily reminder that if you don't live within the blue circles you are an irrelevant flyover cow

You flyovers are all the same.
You're only here for a short time so you load up on all the secret menu memes even though they're all terrible.
>double double animal style and animal style fries and a shake!

There's no way a fast food place can live up to your immense expectations, it's just fast food.

I thinks you city boys are the ones makin' all the fast food threads.

Just because I don't live in California on the Worst Coast doesn't mean I don't live in a city.

In-N-Out is overrated shit. I could walk around the corner from where I live and get a better burger n fries at half the price.

>if you don't live in a yellow area KYS.

The only good thing about In-n-Out is the price and the hours. It's a shitty burger and the whole place reeks of dumpster-onions.

You can get a better priced and better tasting burger and fries for 2 dollars?

And if you don't like In-n-Out fries, the worst parts. Just ask for them to be double cooked so they are crispier.

I want to fuck this cat

The asian guy at my community college cafeteria makes better burgers than In-N-Out

I really don't get the hype.

No you really couldn't. In-n-out isn't even expensive.

I'd rather not be a liberal faggot, sage.