Does anyone own a soda bottle dispenser?

does anyone own a soda bottle dispenser?
I want to know which one is the best. All I want is soda from a bottle that doesn't become flat over time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWV9MoxjPII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buy a keg

not a bad idea, just don't know how to fill those without losing too much co2 in the process

>He drinks soda slowly enough that it eventually goes flat

I don't drink soda that often, but when I do buy a (diet) bottle, I'll slam that down with the ferocity of a meth addict breaking sobriety.

I have never seen a thin person drinking diet coke

For fucks sake Trump, go to bed. You've got work to do.

99% of girls only ever drink diet.

Not worth it, because at first the weight of the pop holds the gas in, but when it gets down to like 3/4 empty it just goes flat. Not worth it, just pour your coke.

Karl Lagerfeld lost like 60 lbs due to diet coke. The irony of your quote is that Trump is obese himself.

t. delusional projecting lefty

Probably getting a keg is the best idea.
Found this nice video of an old guy converting a beer keg into a soda keg.
youtube.com/watch?v=VWV9MoxjPII

will putting soda in a keg make it get alcohol

yes. It is under more pressure inside a keg than it is in a plastic bottle. The extra pressure breaks down the sugar into alcohol. A small keg like would probably get your average cola to about 12% abv. The larger kegs, because they are make from thicker steel. would keep your soda under higher pressure resulting in an abv of up to 25%

>implying flyover girls don't exist

how long does this take

Just twist the fucking cap back on well.

they sell these nifty little individual sized soda bottles, if you're interested.

depends on the pressure but on average about 6-9 months (temperature is also a variable)

Stop, man...This isn't even sportsmanlike or humane

China is ripping us off in trade

Cans are at least twice as expensive as 2-liters
diabetes shouldn't cost a fortune

holy shit, green cola is disgusting, I fucking hate that stevia shit they put in them

He's kind of heavy but definitely not obese
Looks better than a majority of 70 year olds

Dude just get a JewStream or any soda syphon and make your own shit.

any idea where I can get some nonshit(sodastream brand is garbage) syrups?

I bought a siphon, would like some options for syrups

amazon, sam's club, your local soda bottler (coke or pepsi)

Same user you replied to, I bartend so I use SS for straight soda water and add housemade syrups, juices, and bitters after the fact. Liqour.com is a good resource for homemade syrups if you are into the idea.