Could you pull forward, we'll bring your food right out

Could you pull forward, we'll bring your food right out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bZnqyE14RY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2 tacos to go thank you

Baconator, son of a baconator, a jr cheeseburger, baconator fries, apple slices and a Diet Coke. Thanks bro

Can I get a Grand Mac with extra beef patties? You don't have to wrap it just give it to me in the bag.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

This happened to me once at McDonalds when all I ordered was a large fries. I told them "No, since I'm just getting fries it should only take a couple seconds, since you always have fries ready, right?" He admitted they dun goofed, and I stayed put anyways. Got some fresh af fries

No, I'll just wait here.

suit yourselves, i like watching the employees dodge other drive through traffic while they run out to my car.

That sucks good luck next tine

haha, oh well I have a feeling that being a faggot gives your life some meaning at least

>paying for something then leaving even though your mom didn't get her food yet
Faggot

cool blog reddit

So what is the difference if you are waiting at the pull spot or at the winow??

None.

Besides, what happens if they did have enough fries for someone ahead of you, and had to put some in the fryer for you, or if its fucking dead and slow, they cook to order anyway.

You're just a nigger, and you wonder why people perceive customers as shitters

#
>So what is the difference if you are waiting at the pull spot or at the winow??
>None
Cool, so he's justified in taking his fries at the window then.

Oh, sorry I must have the wrong restaurant. For some reason I thought this was FAST food.

>nigger with a job
don't be fooled by this propaganda

>guy in large SUV front of you is asked to pull forward
>retard pulls forward just enough so you can't get up to the window

when they do this they're either laughing at you or fucking with your food, literally 100% of the time it's one of those two things

Good to know. Next time I'll just drive off.

It's obvious also because fast food workers never smile.

I think it has to do with the fact that at some places the orders are timed, and the employees are penalized for taking too long, but also have to make food when you order it (not have it lying around under a heat lamp ahead of time)

so they ask you to pull forward so the transaction is ended sooner

I used to work in a drive thru. Most of the time it's the managers trying to keep the time down. When you have to keep your time at around 1:30-2:00 per car, you pull a lot of people. Especially at Frisch's where I worked.

Motherfuckers would come through the drive thru ordering shit like country-fried steak and expect it to be ready when they pull up 30 seconds later.

Sonics is cool, they have a door in their little drive-thru station so they'll run out and serve people behind whoevers first in line at the window.

I was once behind a woman in the drive thru who was berating the workers because she was unsatisfied with how her happy meals were wrapped. She was screaming, she called the girl at the window a nigger, and threw the happy meal at her and said make it again!

weird situation

nah, I was here first, the people behind me can just wait

This happened to me today when all I ordered was a double quarter pounder and a mcchicken (for me it's the best fast food sandwich) with no mayonnaise.

Hey Robert, did you get laid off from your job at the theater?

Except forcing other people to wait makes him an absolute nigger

Waiting for McDonald's is the best. It means you get fresh fries and McNuggets mmm

no that's just the priveledge of being in line in front of other people. it's first come first serve, not serve the simplest orders first

???

are you retarded

If you are waiting 3 minutes for a fry, and you have a soda on the next order

which one gets handed out first

you stupid nigger fuck

>oh boo hoo I have to wait till the person in front of me gets their order
you sound like a spoiled child

No you are just an autistic nigger

Sounds like the spoiled child is whiny because they didnt get their order first.

bitch you're the one whining cause you don't get to go ahead of the person in front of you, how do you not understand how childish that is

It seems you are the childish retard because you want to get the easier item out first as a business standpoint.

Making everyone wait because "waaaah waaah i ordered first!!!1!" is as about niggerish as it gets.

sorry bruh but they got my order and my monies before you, that entitles me to get my food before you

>You too!

So by your retarded troll logic, ifyou order 100 mcdoubles, and someone behind you orders 1, they should hvae to wait 20 minutes because "you paid first"

God I know you're trolling but at least try you nigger

yes they should wait, you don't get one of my mcdoubles you wait for yours

> pull up to window, my nemesis is at the window bagging up food, my jimmies are already rustled. This lady literally cannot ever get the order right. Get food, check it over before leaving window, everything is there today! Pull away from window go to take drink of my small coffee, spills all over dress pants because she didn't put the lid all the way on.

REEEEEEEEE!

Yes. Time to finally hang yourself now

What if it is front counter??

Then your autism logic doesnt work

they hand the 1 out first.
Being in a car or being first gives no privilege

if they do this i always ask for more sauce/napkins

lel

same thing goes for the counter dipshit, that's why you get a number and the numbers are called out in order when you go inside

you're just upset because you're a fastfood worker and people expect you to do your job in a competent and timely fashion

No I actually am the owner operator at a restaurant
and to increase my business and sales, easier items aways get handed out first.

The numbers aren't necessarily in order, if you buy on register 1, then its 100, but if you go to reg 3 right after going on reg 1, then its 301.

100 to 301 isnt consecutive.

but that's wrong you moron

Yeah that's why I was granted a 4 million dollar restaurant, because I'm a moron.

Shouldnt you be working at your 4 million dollar resturant on a friday night instead of fighting with trolls on Veeky Forums?

That' annoying when you have to wait 5-10 minutes, but it just means they're actually cooking it still and your food isn't from the heat-lamp.

>Drive off
>Lose your money

I'm the owner operator, I dont fucking work in it.

kek

I'll take some fries "extra crispy"

This happened to me when I ordered a milkshake at McDonalds.

Last time I went to McDonald's they didn't serve anything to drink except soda
Needless to say I drank water at home

It's not even about that, it's that the drive thru window is timed, and if it goes over a set amount, people get pissed. I work at Taco Bell, and although nobody would ever fuck with food, that's one surefire way to get sloppy food

The difference is that the workers cheat at their drive through times. At McDonald's especially they are under threat from their managers to be quick to finish orders. If they have you pull up they get to say they completed yours and are onto the next person. This is also a tactic managers have their workers do to improve the times of workers under their management.

Which is unacceptable at the corporate level and to the poor customer, especially if he had a simple and small order. I can see this being reasonable only if it's a huge order. I've been asked to pull out of line before for one combo meal. I sat for 15 minutes watching about ten other cars in line behind me in the rearview getting their much larger orders before I got my order. I never went back there again.

Lmfao, you live in a fucking fantasy world. If you came to my business with that attitude and philosophy I would kick you off my property and refuse to serve you on the basis that you're a public pest.

Once I waited in the pull-thru spot and waited for 10 minutes before going inside and they forgot about my order so I got it for free plus a free pie. It wasn't worth it because I was late for work and got fired.

>ordering your food "to go" in the drive thru

okay my friend
>drive's off

Krampus noooo!

This is incorrect.

When you pull a car you press a special bump button that keeps the timer going.

The affects the drive thru times just as much as if you didn't bump it off in you serve it.

Which is why they shouldn't bump it off, which is most likely what happened. If they did it correctly, hit the special button, you wouldve been out of there in no time.

Im sure this never happened. Next you'll say you game them an impassioned speech telling them off and that the other customers broke into applause

like this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=6bZnqyE14RY

this

Kek

>"Hey steve the guy who ordered the fifteen McChickens just drove off"
>"Oh, okay"

Sure showed them

You're either paranoid or a liar.

What pisses me off even more is going inside a fast-food place, placing a to-go order, and then waiting 10 minutes+ while half a dozen people come and go through the drive-thru and you overhear at least 2 of them ordering the exact same thing as you.

No penis inspections today? or will you do it when you bring my food out?

i have NEVER gone to any drive thru, am i missing out?

I don't know why the fuck it happened, but it did happen. I just sat in the car and waited because they already had my money. When they brought my food out I just said thank you and never went back. That restaurant lost my business for life. Normal people don't sperg out when the service sucks. They just never go back.

It was the McDonald's on Backlick road in Springfield, VA if anyone cares.

Remember when fast food was fast?

I do.

>shitpost
>leave
>come back to this masterpiece of butthurt
Holy shit, I love you guys.

Just so I don't feel like a dick in case that franchisee happens to read this after I named his or her store: this happened several years ago, so whatever.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want 4 Chicken Mcnuggets.
You know the six piece Chicken Mcnugget?
Take two of them and throw them away.
Sir we don't
Shut up and listen to my order.
Take two of them, and shove them up your ass, and give me 4 chicken Mcnuggets.

Hahahahahahahaha wow :-D

Pull out my cz 75 b

BIX NOOD MUFUGGFA!!!
}

*start shoot8ng
THISD IS FOR TRAYVON YOUJ RACIST FUCKING JEW!!

*Shoot at window at innocent guest*

BUIX NOOOD!!!

At court house.

"i was just protesting for BLM BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER!"

Mother says

" he a good boY! he go to church eryy sunday!! he dindu nuffin!" THEM RACIST whiteys caused this!

Go back to pol

"Gimmie 2 Spicy Chicken Patties, Medium fries, and Large Drink. You guys have lemonade? OK, thanks."

Not hard.

he's baiting the only nigger browsing in here user

actually

i just wanted to post somethhing autistic. because im on a diet and this board post delicious eeastern euro food.

west eurpope is garbage.

Regional manager for a coffee chain here (not starbucks). It's on the fast food spectrum, but not the same thing.

Back when I was a gm in college, the only time I would ever tell people to do this was when they had an inappropriately large or time consuming order. The two stores I was managing were single lane drive thrus. Coming to the drive thru to get 25+ drinks or several gallons of coffee at 7-9 in the morning, is not good for my store to make money or almost any time for that matter. I'd rather pump out those 1 to 2 lattes per order at 1.5 minutes than have you clog the line for 10 to 15 minutes. For the record I never did, nor did I ever know anyone who did, but I would have fired someone on the spot if they fucked with someone's drink (assholes get decaf and that's an industry policy).

That being said, white women and black people are the absolute trash customers (80% of the time) and should be ashamed of their brazen inability to understand that they are not the center of the universe. Thank christ I only have to work the floor once evert couple of months for quality assurance.

This, not only do i get to sit and wait without worrying about some moron backing into me or ramming my ass, I get to cause a minimum wage employee to go out of his/her way to hand deliver me food outside in my car as I wait comfortably in my climate controlled environment.

This is pretty much a gaurantee that you'll be waiting minimum ten extra minutes. Fuck that.

I've done it ~3 times in the past year, longest I waited was ~5 minutes for some fresh pancakes, 100% worth the wait.
It's not like sitting there waiting will make it be faster, the reason they're asking you to pull off to the side is they need to prepare something fresh for you. Once it's ready, you can have it. They don't want you there anymore than you want to be there.

>ifyou order 100 mcdoubles, and someone behind you orders 1, they should hvae to wait 20 minutes because "you paid first"
yeah.

this is called entitlement