Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5K0sFKg7M4s
youtube.com/watch?v=0r82Xs1777g
youtube.com/watch?v=r2pQEVAh90M
youtube.com/watch?v=t73snkQSDSg&list=PL88A9E4639A350F07&index=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's even on that

all i can make out is spaghetti and meat and a dash of sauce

Anyone know that video of that one Finnish guy speaking Spurdo in what looks like a grungy basement full of shelves of electronics and wires, all the while he's cooking potatoes on the nastiest looking stove and putting what looks like american cheese on top of it?

The 50's/60's/70's has a lot of this.

looks like spaghetti for carbs and beans for protein and white bread for redundancy

I donno if it is the same guy but you could try searching "Pasi Viheraho ruokavinkki" on Youtube and go to town. Plenty of foodgore there afaik.

That doesn't look so bad

Jesus christ no

Remember, never trust a thin cook

Yep, that was the one.

youtube.com/watch?v=5K0sFKg7M4s

Hollandaise and banana actually doesn't sound too bad.

The milk really helps the vase of spaghetti go down easier.

DELETE THIS

Fucking hate this shit. How the fuck are you supposed to eat a burger like that? Can hipsters that eat these things unhinge their jaws like a snake?

>he is so much of a bitch he conforms to food rather than the opposite.

If you are so much of a cuck you can not squish your burger down use a fork.

BTW your wife is fucking another guy while you are at work.

>frogposter is a literal fucking retard that's obsessed with cuckolding
Color me surprised.

>prefers food that doesn't conform to easy human consumption
>he doesn't eat burger straight off the cow
yeah let's see you squish that piece of shit burger without all the toppings falling off

youtube.com/watch?v=0r82Xs1777g

This fills me with rage.

I just skimmed through that
>"it's perfect in the middle, just a little bit of red"
>meat is greyish brown and clearly well done as fuck

>those fucking comments
Jesus my sides. majority of the comments are right wingers hoohahing because of his small jab at liberals, liberals being butthurt about the aforementioned comment, and the rest berating him for making extremely shitty food.
I'm tempted to believe this guy made this video in an attempt to troll everyone with his shitty food.

That part is excusable since cameras can't be trusted to accurately represent the color he might be seeing.

The inexcusable part is how much fucking oil he's cooking those steaks in.

He absolutely is not trolling. Go watch some of his other videos. He's a retarded prepper from Montana

youtube.com/watch?v=r2pQEVAh90M

Here's his best one
youtube.com/watch?v=t73snkQSDSg&list=PL88A9E4639A350F07&index=5

I don't get this guy. In the venison video he overcooks the shit out of it and says "Just the way I like it!", then in this video it's practically still alive (yet burnt on the outside) and still says "Just they way I like it!". I think he's just in denial and thinks his cooking is god tier no matter how awful it ends up looking.

absolutely disgusting

I love this man
>Filmed in some sort of hacking dungeon in the middle of the night
>He has buckets of produce lying around
>Pill bottles and ingredients on the shelves
>SHLOOORP every time he tastes something

I'd eat it.

>Just the way i like it

This one's a parody of tasty right?

What the actual fuck was wrong with people back then?

How are you supposed to eat that?

Elvis. And jello was cool and hip

That looks like canned spaghetti. I really hope it is canned spaghetti and no one went through the trouble of cooking up spaghetti and dumping it in a vase.
TAKE THE BUTT END OF THAT FORK OUT OF THE BEEF WATER RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEE
No this is actually it

>guy that has no answer to his beta male mannerisms resorts to ad homien attacks that are in no way directly related to the individual in question further than a popular meme image

I mean you show the signs of a cuck. Frog posting is just advanced bad leddit shitposting

>No this is actually it
Do you really expect me to believe someone who can't tell the difference between pancakes and a steak?

>Beef water
Do they have pancakes where you live user?

This has to be from Finland, No-one else makes this depressing food.

dumb frogposter

It went into mass production in the 50s so it was kinda cool to use and a lot of companies pushed it alongside their products, like the hellmans

inb4 jack

How embarassing
>frozen pizza
>ketchup
>purple herring salad
Could also be Germany

>idiot has nothing to say
>says nothing of value

really....fires up the old brain pussy

too late

>cumpletely defrosted

The biggest fucking mistake people do with their frozen steak.

>nothing of value was said to begin with
>give them pity reply
>dumb frogposter thinks his comment was intelligent
O I am laffin

>continuing to give (You)s

you eat it like a corn on a cob you fucking retard

school burgers for everyone!

transporter malfunction

>mmm, just the way i like it, a nice -,
FUCKING RAAAW

choke break sandwich.

add a lot of mayo plox

MAKE IT STOP

this looks dumb, but it seems like it's just potato salad shoved together into loaf form held together with gelatin
nothing too bad about that

I love these things, but they're fucking obnoxious to actually eat. The places I've been to that make these big-ass burgers are pretty good and it tastes great, but god damn, all the toppings just spill out half the time
and using a knife and fork to eat a burger is deeply unsatisfying

I remember eating school burgers that looked like that way back in elementary. Ended up learning to put harvest cheddar Sun Chips on them so they'd actually taste like something. Got a couple of my friends to do that, too. Good memories. Made me actually look forward to burger days.

What if I told you that presentation is an element in fine dining and that people compress these burgers before eating them?

is that sugar? did a black person make it?

stop

People on Veeky Forums don't have wives.

DELET THIS NOW

they have their sons though

>camo

Is that a tumour?

It's various offal meats stuck together

That looks like beef tongue, though it is a little more gruesome looking than I recall.

Deconstructed hotdog. Glazed wiener suspension, tomato catsup and mustard foam, cryogenic pickle relish julienne, toasted brioche tower, dwarf basil greens. Happy 4th!

>Glazed Wiener
Hueh

LOL

>hot dog jello
>some toast
>whipped ketchup and mustard
>pickle and relish on an ice cube

Canned refried bean stack avec tacobell Fire reduction, fresh summer dwarf basil greens

i feel physically ill

My wife fucks other women while I'm at work. She doesn't work because of her transition and some bullshit mental health label from her doctor. Sometimes I'll come home and she'll be excited saying she fucked some blonde from the gym and I'd still be able to taste her off my wife.

Americans truly are pigdisgusting. That almost looks like a scene out of Wall-E.

I always eat camembert with ketchup and I work at a 4 star restaurant

it is

Thats cheese jam ya mongoloids

>eating brie on a cracker with jam is ok

Let me guess. You're British or American?

>boiling corn
>not baking it in the husk

I could feel that slimy syrup feeling on my hand just looking at this
what the fuck

put four of those on your car and you'll never have to worry about replacing a tire ever again

Estonian, actually. Sorry about your stereotypes.
That's clearly not a cracker, and it's clearly not ketchup, ketchup would be more liquid and have a smoother texture.
Pic is only in the thread because people who haven't had cheese with jam still exist.