Hangover tier food

hangover tier food

I get super constipated every time I get hung over, so the only hangover food that works for me is just stuff that hydrates me and makes me shit a lot. carby stuff doesn't help me, it just stops me up more. I tend to stick with ginger and broth.

I'm so sorry for your lots

come on dude, you need an egg
what's the stuff at the top?

eh it's okay. I feel like crap when I'm bloated and hungover but then I grab some gatorade and pho and let it poop out

then I feel so fucking great

black pudding

I knew forgot something.
also

Whatever's left over from last night.

fried eggs and rice.

I don't eat anything on a hangover, I'm just not hungry.

Eggs Benedict, since it was practically invented due to a hangover.

BLT, weed, xanax, nap

throw some soured kimchi in there and you got a deal.

If pay a little attention and give your body what it needs well your drinking and before you sleep you can drink as much as you want and never have to worry a out a hangover.

Sounds like you just dont drink much

No, that guy is right. It's about maintaining the ratio. Once you get past a certain point of drinking, you give up on trying to take care of yourself and go overboard
but if you WOULD drink your fucking water or take your B12 or whatever you do, you'd be cool

As long as you're not a blackout drinker and are properly fed and hydrated before you start drinking you should be able to drink a pretty ridiculous of alcohol without getting much of a hangover.

>As long as you're not a blackout drinker
therein lies the rub

personally i find canned soup or plain porridge good, if you can't keep them down they are easy to puke up and both are quite cheap per serving

Yeah eating while drunk rather than going teenage starvation mode to make a 12 pack go further helps immeasurably to reduce hangovers and blackouts

Waffle House Texas Cheesesteak if in Southern US
Menmaru Tsukemen if in Chiba, JP
Greasy burger if neither applies

Try cooking that bacon stupid brit.

Except part of a hangover is alcohol withdraw. You can't eat or hydrate yourself past that if you drink enough you lightweight cuck.

Hmm. I'm typically shitting blood, but to each their own. I don't see the appeal in something super greasy considering I'm usually shitting my brains out anyway, but I guess that would help out the constipated.

jack in the box tacos