Hi, this guy returning from last night

Hi, this guy returning from last night
AMA

Attached: yo.jpg (1083x770, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XtLB5aZ05F0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why?

$400k is pretty small considering you're starting reddit threads and being an attention whore. I've got the same amount as you and started with half the fiat and 3 months later.

You clearly want to talk about something so maybe start there.

Fine I'll bite, my golden ticket has always been Sia.

Every chance I get I buy more and have been stacking since last year.

What do you think about SiaCoin in the long run?

feet?

you type like your a kid who cares too much about what other people think, dont take advice from this guy

>mini whale here
kek
>8MM
isn't even a mini whale

to obtain the legendary title of whale it's 100k btc to join the club faggot

Your picks mid and long term?

The guy is clearly a fucking idiot who probably bought Bitcoin for pennies to buy drugs and then forgot about them or lost his wallet.

Most of the Bitcoin millionaires I know are idiots or druggies who simply neglected their own crypto until it went on the news.

This moron thinks that REQ is a bad investment, but claims that only those alts that succeed will be the ones with "real use case" and partnerships.

I suppose he thinks fucking Tron is a high quality investment?

Attached: 1516300449001.png (544x572, 224K)

Why aren't you a link hodlr

He also thought OMG was a bad investment. It's a clear LARP and attention whore and Tron bagholder. Stop giving this fag (you)'s guys.

But OMG is literally a 1-billion dollar WHite Paper with Vitalik's name on it..

Attached: 1516480817607.jpg (1024x1546, 346K)

>IOTA

Shitcoin or no?

I've cashed out 200k along the way, or I'd have more. Does that say nothing?

I'm doing my laundry right now. I live in a 3 bedroom condo that I own in Brentwood.

SIA is probably not going to do well. It's sort of "show-ware" or "display-tech" not actually useful or wanted.

What is that supposed to mean?

No, I bought in last May.

I have some Link.

IOTA is pretty good long term.

thought on rlc?

Can I have some money, nigga?

Thoughts about Nano and Ambrosus? Price predictions

I started with 6k in august. I got to 1.4MM peak. Down to 300k now. You're not a genius. You could have chosen coins with your eyes closed at random and done just as well. You literally just got in at a good time.

It's obvious the next hype cycle will be because of adoption, everyone knows that. I'm not sure 2 years is a small enough time frame though. I think it could be closer to 5.

Do you know the madman who just ate the 600 sat wall on TRX by himself like 10 mins ago?

can you post some proof or are you some larping faggot?
I have about the same btw started in January last year

he did slightly above average and is larping as if he's hot shit?
he doesn't know anything Veeky Forums doesn't.

as if the tron shilling wasn't a clue

Thats actually.good for bitcoin
If a bunch of noobs.that cant handle.money hold shitloads of bitxoin ita going to be redistributed randomly, i guess for luxury.items and business attwmpts

>So let me give you my analysis of crypto in the coming months.
You're in no place to give "analysis" boy
Where is PoS/PoL? (Proof of Short/Proof of Long)
Reminder to not trust any TA fag that does not show his LEVERAGED positions that concur with his analysis.
If he doesn't trust his money with his TA it's because it's not worth a shit.
>"but I don't like gambling"
So TA is not that solid if it's a gamble for you then?
Anyone can hold, not everyone can net profits on leverage and avoid liquidation until cashing out, it takes real skills and balls, because you can not afford to be wrong or you'll lose all your money, unlike when you're not on leverage.

ever consider suicide?

SIA has fumbled too many times to still be viable. You'll 2x or 3x eventually but a better team with more funding and expertise will overtake SIA. Same story with STORJ too.

why u a faggot

OP here, grabbing lunch near UCLA. Check the tron accumulation. The real tron holders don’t day trade. The price fluctuations are from people with no money trying to flip a 3-4 percent... but then get all their gains wiped out by a bad trade. Day traders never win

Thoughts on Stratis? Wondering if I should fill my bags again.

Attached: 00d0d_falJmSNRaHF_600x450.jpg (562x450, 49K)

It’s dead, no use case

OP on suicide watch

Is the big bullrun going to start on April 2nd like Teeka said? Your rich friends should know.

How much money do you think it will take for you to stop craving attention so much?

Where do you see litecoin going, and in what timeframe?

Reversal 2nd week of April
Screen cap this

Get cancer little bitch you haven't made it. 400k is nothing.

Are you holding any EOS or DECRED?

no, both shit coins. Sorry if you're holding.

why so hostile? 400k with 200k cashed out is pretty good.

No, it's better to own bitcoin than litecoin, always.

not sure.

Because you're an attention whoring little bitch that thinks he's special cause he made some money with crypto. I have roughly the same amount as you except 100k cashed out. Anyone with a starting capital of >10k before October 2017 could have made the same amount as you or me. We were lucky in the market. You are not special. Your opinion on coins doesn't matter. You were a lucky attention whore. Now stop making these bitch ass threads.

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-182130.jpg (1013x1078, 349K)

OP is a moron, take his advice at your own risk

What are your thoughts on OMG?

you asked for tunes last night. here's a solid album user. larp or not, I enjoyed your posts

youtube.com/watch?v=XtLB5aZ05F0

whoops. here ya go

>whale
>400k
>started in 2017

....wtf

I highly doubt you have any significant amount of money at all. You sound like a angry and bitter little dweeb, sorry about the way your life is going, man.

No, it's just a meme coin that went stratospheric because of a couple of pictures.

Nice tunes man, thanks.

dude ur a sad attention whoring faggot

400k isn’t even that much

second this guy , thoughts on RLC?

When do you suspect Tron will dump prior to mainnet? Is it too late to get in now? t-thanks man

Opinion on MAN with OBOR?
Fusion vs Wanchain?
I think Fusion will outperform wanchain long term.

What is your opinion on HST?

RLC is a shitcoin, sorry.

It might dump a little, but Tron is a long term hold. It's THE chinese coin, not NEO.

I'd bet on WAN over fusion for sure, but I don't own any WAN.

worthless. solution to a problem no one had. You can do exactly what HST does without tokens.