What do you know about good fruit punch?

What do you know about good fruit punch?

Kill yourself, Barneyfag

Honestly, fruit punch is quite good...I usually mix orange juice with cranapple juice and some vodka for an adult egde

Nothing
I don't even know what that is
Why is it blue? No fruit is that blue
I'm not convinced.

Where do you think the PUNCH comes from, silly, hehehe

fucking kys

kill yourself

Thanks asshole, now i'm going to spend a half hour looking at that image trying to find the hidden horse.

Kill yourself right this instant

What... someone explain

kill yourself as well

"Barneyfag" is some autistic pedophile from Canada who according to him, was mentally traumatized by the show My Little Pony which in Canada aired on a timeslot with the 90s kids show Barney and Friends....because of this, he now spends the majority of his adult life scanning Veeky Forums for to call My Little Pony fans "Barneyfags"

More than you.

What the fuck. How the hell would I even know this bullshit?
I swear I'm getting too old for this fucking place.

more importantly what the fuck does this thread have to do with him??

I'll respond, despite your degenerate background. I have a jungle juice marinating. A pineapple, small watermelon, pint of strawberries, pint of blueberries, half pint of raspberries, half pint of blackberries, 2 granny smith apples, 2 oranges segmented, a pumelo segmented, 12 kiwis. A gallon of Hawaiian fruit punch, 2 qt of lemonade, 2 qt of cran-grape. 2 750s of rum, 1 750 of vodka, 1 750 of everclear. A 2 liter of mountain dew, and 4 small cans of red bull day of. Dry ice to cool down. Tastes like fruit punch. Ponies are gay.

>1part grain alcohol
>1part blue gatorade

I agree, all Barneyfags should kill themselves.

This nigga knows!

I want Barneyfags obliterated

Same

Can someone clue me in to this barneyfag shit? I see this term every few months, I've seen it on almost every board, but I have no idea WTF it means

see

How can people tell the op is that guy, though?

OP isn't that guy, OP is posting MLP references to trigger him.

Here's the twist...because Barneyfag is the only real Barneyfag, he calls people Barneyfags but he is actually the only Barneyfag

It's like being the only gay person on a planet who calls everyone else gay

Kill yourself Barneyfag

You should've just merely called him a degenerate to begin with.

Can ck give me a good fruit punch to make. to ge ta girl so drunk , i can take her drunk college, or high school age self to my room. where i can than suggest we do things that involve secual intercource.

which then results in me going to court, and or impregnating her and ruining my life?

Should do the trick

Kys

Same fag

There aren't that many bronies on this board, let alone anti-bronies who not only hate MLP but still watched the second Equestria Girls movie to even get the reference

I still don't get it and I watched that movie...
I must have the dumbs.

Wait, now I get it, FUCK.

Go back to sleep, Sonata

Sounds like you're supporting ponies.

How hard is life as a complete retard?

How hard is it to realize you can easily switch IPs at the drop of a dime?

It's how you ban evade, you fucking moron

I can't fucking unseen this...

[Thousand yard stare intensifies]

Kys

Kek

Kys

rofl!

adios motherfucker

kys