What do you do with the bread?

What do you do with the bread?

Sop up the juices of course.

Man Texas has some fucking amazing BBQ.
I wish I could get that kinda shit around here.
All we get here is pulled pork.

I'm more confused with the massive pile of raw jalapenos.

Throw it away and slice up some crusty homemade. I don't like flour paste, especially with what looks like some quality smoked meats.

make a sandwich with the meats and veggies

This.
I also like to put a few pieces of bbq on a piece of bread, then add some onion and pickle and fold it up and chow down.
I personally would prefer pickled jalapenos to fresh, but that's just me.

That bread looks too shitty for the meat, but I'd probably make a few sandwiches or use it cool down from those Jalapenos.

I agree that's kind of a lot. Way too many Jalapenos that don't look like they have much of a purpose with anything else.

nice try, but also, terrible try

the bread is there to act as a buffer for flavor because if you continually experience the flavor your mind gets bored and/or tired quickly. the bread enhances your experience by making each bite feel fresh

actually maybe my answer is wrong, carry on

shut up faggot

>actually maybe my answer is wrong, carry on
im sorry dude

stop posting

You betcha.
Last time I visited my hometown (in Central Texas) we went to a relatively new (to me) bbq place. It was pretty damn good. Pic related.
(Still not as good a Cooper's in Llano, though. Although it's been a few years since I been there.)

whys that

texas toast is the GOAT when it's actually toasted, buttered, and a bit floppy from the condensation that collects in the sytrofoam take-out container of bbq, hot wings, etc.

Waco?

Nope, further south. Think German.

did Action Bronson make this?

Texas toast is shit, brisket is shit, texas sauce is shit.
Carolina pulled pork 4 life faggots.

It's "ok" to think pulled pork is better but saying brisket is shit makes you a retarded faggot

I bet you still sit at the kids table during bbqs

Fredericksburg? The german immigrants damn sure knew how to bake bread. Why the hell are you using chemical flour paste instead?