Why the fuck would you get regular flaming hot Cheetos when you can get lime ones

Why the fuck would you get regular flaming hot Cheetos when you can get lime ones

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7YLy4j8EZIk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they'll be gone after the wall is built. Don't get too attached.

Uh, maybe because I'm ALLERGIC to lime.

Did you ever THINK about how someone could be different from you?

huh?

I'm not Mexican, like you.

That's why..

>implying mexican quality is better than American
HA!

Because I'm not a wetback

The white race is dying u cucks have fun eating flavorless gruel and going extinct

Go back to your contaiment board faggot

I love hot cheetos and I'm cuter than u

Really though, go back to your containment board. Take your MSGsnaxx with you.

What containment board Gaylord go be ugly somewhere else I'm here to discuss cheetos

Harder to get. General store near me is a 10 minute walk. Mexican general store is a 10 minute drive.

You are trying to tell me flaming hot and lime flavored cheetos contain lime? I do not believe you.

because u can just get regular ones and choose to put lime or lime jiuce on them

>buy hot lime cheetos
>put lime and hot sauce on them
damn

Cheetos are made in the USA what does this have to do with Mexico?

They were invented by a mexican janitor at the company

That says lemon.

The hot cheetos puffs version is better.

The one's with lime go better with hot ham sandwiches

Shut the fuck up.
It's obvious that during the meeting the other day Asia moot told mods to lift the quality of the boards but this isn't the way to do it.

So? Looked up the Hot Cheetos story nothing wrong with it. Looks like he immigrated here legally for work.

Why get either when these exist?

Now you're taking. These are bomb and hard to find.

cheetos are like the posterchild of everything wrong with mass manufactured foods. Most the powder is literal waste being reprocessed for human consumption.

This is the voice of reason. No cheeto is superior to the Jap Cheddah.

King best dick coming through, lads.

Please. That ain't even the best hot fry. And it's barely a Cheeto. Chester is diassapoint.

These are fucking awful

The real reason for the wall.

gross
much better

Fuck these things. I'll literally eat the entire bag in one sitting because they are that addicting.
They are like a drug that makes you obese. I can't bring them into my house.

Meant to reply to

Put them on a grilled cheese with tomato and avocado lads

Not getting the Xtra Hot Cheetos.

fucking disgusting

These are my shit

delicious

Wouldn't it be great if there were a junk food/self-abuse containment forum? TO DREAM THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM

Cheetos? Seriously?

I found these disgusting. Regular flaming hots are GOAT, but the lime ones are damn good as well.

because I'm not a nigger/spic hybrid.

>I can't handle spicy foods, therefore I'll call people who can, derogatory terms! That will show them

Jelly snowflake detected

the point is they only make these because mexicans love them - the white market for them isn't big enough.

I don't know if anyone tried these before but I remembered they served Hot Cheetos in nacho cheese sauce at my school snack bar. This was before the junk food ban. I only tried it with regular though not lime.

And one weird thing a classmate of mine did was put lemon lucas in Cheetos tried it wasn't too bad but it was loaded with sodium.

Sextuplicates of TRUTH!!! BEST FLAVOR!

>Sextuplicates
?????

Because the artificial lime flavor is putrid. Get the jalapeno one or GET OUT.

I bought these and the package said "very hot" nigga they had no spice whatsoever. Pepper is spicier.

Thread theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=7YLy4j8EZIk

This shit literally tastes like armpits

BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT IN MY STATE YOU COCKSUCKER

these aren't even hot.. I've had flaming hot cheetos plenty and they seem hotter to me. I never tried the takis until I saw all the meme videos of black people doing takis challenge

not even a challenge, I actually dislike the lime too.

both of these are delicious, though.

it's hard enough to find a place selling the regular spicy ones

Actual Mexicans get regular chips and put lime and more chili on them
Prepackaged chili and lime just feels weird
It's like orange soda
It's not really orange flavored it's just orange colored

Because they're garbage. Just put real lime or lemon (preferably) on them ffs, Shit is god tier.

As an American these taste like shit
As a Mexican it tastes like a dried up, gross, cold tortilla with paprika on it