We just got cucked

JUST..

OmiseGO And Vitalik Buterin Donate $1 Million In Crypto To Charity For Ugandan Refugees
cointelegraph.com/news/omisego-and-vitalik-buterin-donate-1-million-in-crypto-to-charity-for-ugandan-refugees

Attached: download.png (200x200, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesegovia.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where've you been all day?

Yawn

We are gonna be taking down the banks and making the world a better place. Was going to buy some stuff this week but decided to put in an extra $500. This company is doing great, keep us updated on Reddit here and we'll keep holding. We'll all be rich in a few years.

>tfw billionaires trying to make the world less impoverished triggers Veeky Forums

Attached: wXUz3tp.jpg (619x619, 60K)

How is this a JUST? This is pennys in a bucket for them. Look at the bigger picture.

"You people need to research who they just "donated" $1MM to. Particularly the bio of the director. As I said in rocketchat: Also, i'd like to throw a theory out there based on what research I am doing on this GiveDirectly. Here is the bio of the Director "Michael Faye is co-founder and president of GiveDirectly and also the co-founder and President of Segovia Technology, which provides software to manage bulk payments and cash transfer programs in the emerging markets. Michael has worked in development and financial products in these markets in a variety of contexts including his time at the United Nations and as an Associate Principal at McKinsey. His research on development has been published in the American Economic Review and Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, among others. In 2013, Foreign Policy named him one of its 100 leading global thinkers. Michael is also a term member of the Council of Foreign Relations and holds a PhD in Business Economics from Harvard, where he also studied Math and Classics for his BA."

I put this here because of this: thesegovia.com . . . there is more than meets the eye to this "donation". I would not be surprised if they run on OMG network in the near future and that "donation" may have secured that."

Oh wow $1m the world is gonna end!!!
Why are Polcucks so retarded?

Ive always thought omisego would be a good product for the growing mobile economy in Africa

Complaining about charity. You're an idiot.

What r they going to do with a million dollars

we NEED to forward this to the FBI and get them shut down..... fuck SJWs

3k omg here.
Comfy.

OMG is the coin of choice. I really shouldnt be saying this since the team will probably see it, but Im too excited. Here is a leak that will be huge in the next few days

Fund More poachers

Attached: 777O-MN4_400x400.jpg (220x220, 10K)

What's the leak nig?

"go" in my ID, gonna make it with my 850 OMG

Attached: 1504785360478.jpg (284x285, 19K)

and Not a penny for South African Farmers or for the oldest charity in crypto..

Nice..

HOLY SHIT GUYS, NOW LIBTARDS WILL BUY OUR BAGS CAUSE THEY THINK CRYPTO IS GOOD FOR THE WORLD.

FUCK I HATE BUYING STUFF AND SELLING IT TO SOME SJW SMUCK FOR PROFIT. I REALLY HATE THE THOUGHT THAT THOSE SJW FAGGOTS WILL LOSE MONEY

I'M SO BASED DOOD

Seriously though, why do you guys not want left-wingers to buy your bags? Ez money.

We shouldn't be giving charity to Africa, it's causing a huge increase in supply of Africans who then become "climate refugees" and migrate into Europe and the USA due to the Jews. We need to cut off every dime of aid and then the population cull themselves via cannibalism, ebola, and AIDS.

>AD 2050
>full effect of climate change
>political turmoil in every corner of the world as scarcity - millions displaced due to the continuous civil war
>all the displaced refugees and migrants utilising OMG's platform for trade
>token hodlrs making mad profit from misery

ok but please keep this on biz

but there's no link here!

surely you just forgot.