Don't lie

>implying I'm the only poster here who pees in the kitchen sink when the bathroom's too far away.

How far away is your bathroom that your kitchen is closer to you?

>bathroom's too far away

where the fuck do your parents keep you chained?

I have a bathroom in my bedroom

Many people find this disgusting, but they'd be wrong. The kitchen sink is the spot with by far the most germs in any household, closely followed by your computer keyboard. Urine is sterile, so if you just rinse the sink with some water afterwards, possibly while washing your hands, all is fine and dandy.

2far4me

>bedroom

I own an entire house though...

i used to pee in bottles but i live alone now

>I own an entire house though...

And your house should have bedrooms similar to the rooms in my apartment...

Exactly! Idk why so many people have issues with this.

Why would I be in a bedroom if it's not time for bed? You just sit on your computer all day, dontcha?

You COULD be leaving that room and peeing in your kitchen sink ya know...

>he doesn't spend 90% of his time in his bedroom on his computer
baka oniifam.

I have a life other than urinating in non-traditional places, you should try peeing outside too. I like to hold my pee for a while then take my dog for a walk, peeing on every spot she pees on along the way...so she knows the world belongs to me.

>he doesn't turn a bedroom into a home office for his computer

senpai... no matter what going all the way to the kitchen is retarded.

This is honestly not a bad idea. Thanks OP.

See
How do you cook when you don't leave your rooms. OHHHHH you're the "mummies tendies" type of co/ck/s, got it.

:^)

I cook in my kitchen, I don't piss in it.

Why not both?

Because i have a bathroom with a nice toilet.

I've never peed in my kitchen sink but I piss in my bathroom sink all the time. I rest my dick on the counter and have at it. Helps that I'm 2 meters tall

>when the bathroom's too far away

live in a castle?

So you cook in there too?

I pee exclusively in the sink.

I've been doing it for years. It's convenient, saves water, I don't have to worry about accidentally peeing on the floor.

Me too. Sink pissing master race. Not in the kitchen though since I live with my family and the sink is too high anyway. Ever since I started pissing in the sink I've only had to clean my toilet bowl once every 3 months rather than once a month.

You probably have a nice sink too.

>not arcing your piss into the kitchen sink and finishing in a dirty cup when the stream goes weak

Lol pleb.

Kinda yea.

Who the fuck washes jars and owns only plastic dishes and cutlery...

That's my downstairs kitchen. Bathrooms upstairs. 2far4me.

I piss in my sink too, but at least I wash my dishes and own fucking normal, working-class, decent human bean stainless steel cutlery & cooking utensils, and ceramic dishes.

Not going to lie, I save plastic ramen containers too. I have LOTS of cool stuff in this big house. Ma'am.

>peeing in the bathroom sink
>not in the bathtub

Manlet confirmed

Christ, how tall are you that your dick doesn't drape over a typical 30" high counter. Are you a fucking dwarf?

>little guy syndrome

>Not waffle-stomping your shit down the drain

Urine is sterile only when it's in your bladder. As soon as it exits through your urethra, it is contaminated with the bacteria living in your urethra.

So if you're going to piss in the sink like a filthy animal, at least rinse it with boiling hot water afterwards.

This. When im really drunk this is a life saver

Urine is sterile except when it's not.

funny you mention that as I often piss in the alley next to my house

Often semen, too. Occasionally blood and viral infections as well as bacteria.

>Veeky Forums- Food and Cooking

Prep your food in the shower, pleb.

There's clearly eating and cooking utensils in the OP post. Also flatware, and jarring paraphernalia.