Gotta admit

Evilember
Evilember

shit is not looking good for LTC. What’s the bottom for this shit?

Attached: E6E847F5-5A73-4F98-9C89-97167323A5EB.png (144 KB, 512x512)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Depends when you're talking about
The bottom now maybe 125$
Bottom in 3 months time maybe 800$
And the bottom for the dip after that will be around 2000$

Methshot
Methshot

Litecoin is going to be big this year.

Evilember
Evilember

-1 you will have to pay to hold litecoin

Firespawn
Firespawn

Big players publicly calling no use for ltc anymore.

StonedTime
StonedTime

When I read the Litepay thing I decided I would give it a week before trying to decide on a bottom. Just mourn it from a safe distance.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

dumb it and ride the trx train

Methnerd
Methnerd

yep, its dead. the team working on this 8 billion dollar asset are just gonna give it all up. seems like they have no obligation to add value to the project. they have been MIA for so long and have withheld so much info. no real incentive, right?

99% of coins are down
my coin is down
why is my coin down

Attached: 1521792596472.png (74 KB, 550x543)

WebTool
WebTool

100 and if that doesnt hold free fall to chaiwan

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

See

This guy gets it. We are probably already at or near the bottom for now ($100 would be the absolute bottom. No way it goes below that). When the markets recover, however, and some of the other projects in the works for LTC launch, we'll see ATHs

askme
askme

just bought some more. dont really care about absolute bottom. ltc will easily be 1k this year if we get a bull run

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

i hope it crashes hard because I will buy a shit ton more!

Attached: 1519641000182.jpg (599 KB, 2048x1151)

takes2long
takes2long

So no truth to Charlie Lee’s prediction of a multi-year bear market, and LTC dropping to $40?

Attached: 2E57ABD9-1F93-4FAE-8960-D682D765CF4B.jpg (163 KB, 946x826)

Methnerd
Methnerd

Sorry, I meant this tweet

Attached: 27EFE2C3-019E-447F-B3B0-5470D84A9E23.jpg (284 KB, 1241x1739)

likme
likme

ltc is not a real coin, it's just a puppet on one of bitcoin's bloated hands

Methnerd
Methnerd

$0

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

$1

askme
askme

$1.13

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

its possible. but mainly hes just warning the massive flock of newcomers that crypto is volatile so you shouldnt invest more than you can lose.

hes just prepared for the worst, i doubt he actually thinks we'll stay bear

eGremlin
eGremlin

Well...

Attached: March2017Prices.png (368 KB, 1594x1230)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

i hope it crashes
i will buy
more

Snarelure
Snarelure

It wasn't a "prediction," it was a word of caution. He posted that the day he appeared on CNBC in order to temper the expectations of any newcomers entering the market. I don't think he meant it as anything other than the standard, boilerplate warnings you see about crypto being a volatile market, don't invest more than you're willing to lose, etc. Being borderline autistic, I don't think he realized how people would interpret such a cautious message coming from him, as the face of LTC.

MPmaster
MPmaster

Charlie Lee who dumped at the highest point tweeted that he wouldn't be surprised of LTC dropping to $20.. So that I would say is the absolute floor.. r..rrr..rrright g..gg.gguys??..

Attached: 1520111594357.gif (239 KB, 680x1075)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit