Are all ICO's a scam?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Are all ICO's a scam?
/biz provide arguments why it is not.
Brainlets no need apply.

Attached: 1508359351000.gif (1.64 MB, 249x337)

All urls found in this thread:

pooltrade.io
medium.com/@lazslotatherton/separating-the-wheat-from-the-chaff-four-new-icos-that-transcend-the-hype-e0961063b732

Supergrass
Supergrass

Yes. 99.9% of the time you are handing a bag of money to a company with a whitepaper and no MVP. These companies aren't incentivized to do further work on the project (even in the case of muh vesting) and can just cash out whenever they feel like it.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

The fact you posted this status is more than enough proof that YOU ARE THE FUCKING BRAINLET YOU FUCKING BRAINLET.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Brainlets no need apply.
You are a brainlet. Who the fuck uses "all" like that. No shit ALL of them aren't scams.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

ICO's are dead..

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

ok brainlets name a ico that isn't a scam....

Supergrass
Supergrass

it's only going to get worse

Attached: 78444.png (49 KB, 542x289)

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Actually its 83% of them where scams the other 17% are mostly icos who never managed to get anywhere and only less then 5% actually get even on the market and even less survive even 1 year.

SniperGod
SniperGod

ICOs can be a scam..but a lot of them bring in good gains.

pooltrade.io

ICO Pools are the fucking future

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

ok brainlets name a ico that isn't a scam....

Attached: 1508733859862.jpg (9 KB, 232x217)

Illusionz
Illusionz

Flock news token is having their ico in a couple weeks and it seems legitimate enough. Might be an actual platform behind it but we'll see

JunkTop
JunkTop

I’m hyped for Pooltrade but you gotta move fast to get in.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

ICO pools are a whales game
Enjoy competing with Chad Stacks

w8t4u
w8t4u

credits

Attached: hahahaha-Memes-for-everybody-meme-48352.jpg (39 KB, 600x397)

Methnerd
Methnerd

I'm quicker than butter

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

I don’t think CoinMetro is going to be a scam. EdenChain seems legit. Sharpay I think will be good. There’s a medium article about it here: medium.com/@lazslotatherton/separating-the-wheat-from-the-chaff-four-new-icos-that-transcend-the-hype-e0961063b732

WebTool
WebTool

0.5 ETH minimum for the pre ico

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Yeah I think that one is good. Sharpay too. Vectorpspace.ai. CoinLion. Coinbench does a pretty good rating to show which ones are legit.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

don't understand the support behind this. looks super half-assed if you actually look into it. the team is also anonymous so you don't know anything about their experience, and they can also just flat out scam everyone without repercussions.

Attached: pajeet.jpg (3 KB, 122x125)

eGremlin
eGremlin

better than poolerex

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

meh just give it time, could be something

whereismyname
whereismyname

really they're both shit though. save your money for better things.

Lunatick
Lunatick

should I buy a Nintendo Switch?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

I have high fucking hopes for this shit

askme
askme

OP is well-known for spreading FUD

Attached: checkedprofile.png (6 KB, 497x103)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

yes please
I got mine recently

Attached: soy.jpg (75 KB, 720x542)

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

bitcoin, the only one

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Zilliqa
Kyber
Chainlink
Loopring

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Bitcoin
ICO

t.Brainlet

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit