Who are some Veeky Forums approved books?

Who are some Veeky Forums approved books?

Other urls found in this thread:

ccwc.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Semenology-Free.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Books aren't people tho...

Nobody likes careme.

Escoffier was a protégé of Brazier, who was taught by Carême's protégé..so...you're a retard.

I know the history. I was talking about the book, retard. Nobody likes careme because of the flowery prose french bullshit. The topic of the OP was Books not people.

That is a recipe book, with a short biography. Just because you'll never understand the finer points of haute cuisine doesn't give license for criticism.

imagine being this much of a pleb

Why don't you like good food?

Escoffier
Larousse
Herings dictionary and
La repetoire are all you need.
Fuck careme

That only covers rudimentary French cuisine, what about other types?

desu

Sorry I meant to quote the faggot hating on careme.

Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain

More of an encyclopedia of basic recipes, techniques and ingredients. Really helped me when I first got into cooking.

Unironically the only bible I read :^)

It's all i read!!!!
ccwc.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Semenology-Free.pdf

Where... Where do I find torrents of good cooking books?

I remember back in the day someone on Veeky Forums uploaded pdfs of a whole bunch of books for Christmas. Too bad I lost them

I have a shitload of cooking books on my computer that I used to torrent, on KAT. That's down though, and somehow I can't register on piratebay since my internet provider seems to be blocking that. If someone can make an account and send the name and password to sperber53 at web dot de I'll start torrenting that stuff again. Includes Modernist Cuisine and a late version of the CIA book.

all volumes

You could upload it on Mega. I would appreciate it so much.

Bump

>THUG kitchen
>cover picture is tacos
das racis

"How do we sell our vegan cookbook? I know, just put in a ton of unnecessary swearing in it!"

Is just following recipes considered being able to cook?

I really enjoyed both of these.

La raza pls go

I was flipping through this at Barnes & Nobles, and it's got some good recipes and some funny stories. Anyone else seen/read? Should I buy?