What's the best way to enjoy garlic raw?

What's the best way to enjoy garlic raw?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBxNQIVY54Y&t=28s
youtu.be/d4KPWOUkbw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't cook it.

Doh ho ho

well what the fuck do you expect, you fag?

in oil-free hummus

see
learn from it cunt, this is a food board. get out.

Oh wow I really know my place now, WOW, this thread has merit and WOW I really understand where I went wrong and why this is such a good thread WWWWOOOOWWWW thanks so much

toum

reported, hidden, enjoy the ban

Oh I will you cunt. I'd prefer it.

gremelotto
a on a ostrich shank.

TESTING TESTING NO BAN YET

shut up cunt

salsa is an obvious choice, just toss a bunch of raw chopped garlic in there, plus raw garlic itself has a spiciness to it.
pairing it with an acid will help mask some of the more harsh pungency unless that's your thing.

garlic rice is another go to, and a pretty common dish

garlic and asparagus is great too

Sous vide

Up the ass with a pinch of salt

Garlic fries. Make french fries, toss with minced garlic.

it's against the rules to say you reported someone :^)

Had some at a cat themed vegan burger bar in Barcelona :-)

youtube.com/watch?v=JBxNQIVY54Y&t=28s

As many as possible all at once.

Is he still alive?

Amazingly. He has eaten some really supremely stupid shit.

1) Roast garlic and puree it into a liquid
2) Take a 3 mL syringe and 18g needle
3) Aseptically draw up the garlic solution in a Class 5 laminar flow hood
4) Take a 3 mL syringe and 18g needle
5) Crack open 1 egg
6) Using the empty syringe, poke the egg yolk and withdraw equal amounts while at the same time injecting the garlic solution to replace the yolk
7) Cook the egg in a pan
8) Enjoy garlic eggs

>OP asks how to enjoy RAW garlic
>you, like the retard you are, suggest he roasts it

Amazing. Simply amazing.

>best way to enjoy raw
>step one: roast it

Stop complaining. If you take a look at USP 797 Compounding Standards and Resources, it specifically calls for roasted garlic.

Fucking loser

better step back, we got a badass over here

>OP asks for raw
>hey OP roast it

What a fucking retard

congratulations on your double digit iq

>30 / 4 / 12 / 1
>12

A single faggot in this thread just replying to himself

My girlfriend is a natural health nut. Ayurveda or some shit like that. She got me taking whole garlic cloves like pills every day. Tore my stomach apart at first but now it's just another thing. If you want to eat it for the health benefits then just peel it and cut it into little pills and swallow it.

Your farts will smell indistinguishable from garlic too, which is fun when you let a silent one go at work and hear someone say "god that smells good, who has garlic bread?:

You mean 12.

aioli

That's a weird way to spell mayo.

eat my shorts

Yeah it's this gaybot

This guy seems like a genuinely nice dude, but holy shit he's got a fucking double digit IQ. Some of the shit he's eaten for views, jesus christ.

A fucking cactus.

Yeah he's chill as hell and does a lot of these videos for charity where he donates all the view money. But yes he is totally dumb as a brick.

>openly admits that his nurse sister warned him that if he kept this up he'd be shitting in a bag by 40
>this was ~50 videos ago
I don't understand how someone so nice could be so dumb without peer pressure to hold accountable. He does it all of his own volition.

It's called a martyr complex and generally stemmed from hyper-empathy and low self-esteem.

And while it could be a negative thing, at the end of the day a guy who could be hauling trash for a living is instead donating tens of thousands to charity. So he can martyr all he wants.

>sacrifice one for the many

Alright there Stalin, cool your jets.

Throw a clove in a spoonful of honey when you've got a cold.

What is the health benefit of swallowing whole garlic cloves ?

toated baguette, butter it up, slice on garlic, sprinkle some salt, done.

Raw garlic is an indigestible fiber. What that means is it doesn't get broken down like other foods on the way to your lower GI track. There, healthy bacteria and flora and feed on it a lot more than they can other foods which get broken down through regular digestion. This means you'll have more, and healthier bacteria which will in turn help destroy bad bacteria.

Urethral osmosis.

I chew it up real quick and swallow it with water. Any other method is pussy
>cut it into little pills and swallow it
If you are not crushing it you are wasting the whole point of eating garlic raw. The main health benefits come from the release of allicin, which is only released during the break down of garlic as it's being crushed up, ie- chewing.

Basically, man up and take the burn otherwise you are basically wasting your time, I guess you could crush it and throw it in honey or peanut butter or something or throw it in a drink and slam it, but you really do need the garlic pretty broken up to get the allicin.

chop it up finely or crush it and put it on salad or in tablouli/cous cous with lemon juice to taste.

With red onions, lemon juice and paprika is good too.

I use raw garlic in dipping sauce for chinese dumplings/gyoza too. Soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sometimes ginger, green onions and garlic.

soak in rice vinegar for 1 month, enjoy with dumplings or pho or whatever.

If you are going to cook garlic, like the autists ignoring op, you let it stand for 10 minutes after chopping/crushing before heating it to get at least some benefit of the allicin.

But if you are taking garlic primarily for medicinal benefits, you better be crushing or chewing it raw.

sage

upvoted

put me in the screenshot pls

You should steam it and then let it soak in some olive oil with herbs and chilli.

youtu.be/d4KPWOUkbw8

What the actual fuck

That boy ain't right.

for the love of god, montressor

Have you ever seen his hot ice video? That video and this one are like the epitome of schadenfreude

I literally just watched that and loved every second, but there seems to be a lot of dispute about whether he faked it for the views.

on rye bread with butte