Are you ready?

StonedTime
StonedTime

are you ready?

Attached: the-bull-goes.png (141 KB, 251x519)

JunkTop
JunkTop

n-no

Spamalot
Spamalot

shop?

askme
askme

A bear with a long tounge representing a long red candle representing crypto crashing even further than already?..

I don't have enough lube for this. It looks like it goes this way though...

Attached: 1497933343313.gif (125 KB, 600x600)

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

and waiting

Attached: tried-my-best.png (132 KB, 251x519)

Spamalot
Spamalot

nice trips

the bear tongue would make a good wojak

Snarelure
Snarelure

Attached: hey-hey-heyyyyyyyyy.png (1.43 MB, 896x7232)

DeathDog
DeathDog

Maybe the tongue could be licking wojak. Beyond my abilities.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Please be gentile, bear senpai.

Attached: 1519463202549.jpg (54 KB, 793x786)

Techpill
Techpill

Gib green Id plz

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

What is your astrological sign, user?

TechHater
TechHater

Why are black bears so autistic?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Damn we are going down again...

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Scorpio. Why do you ask?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

im starting a folder of wojakkable images, i will add this

girlDog
girlDog

broke support
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Linky.jpg (58 KB, 750x709)

5mileys
5mileys

dw guys its still a bull market, and always has been since 19k

Attached: 1482633051699.jpg (60 KB, 648x556)

idontknow
idontknow

Throw a 888 on there for me Sensei.

Evilember
Evilember

will do. ill get around to these sometime but not for a while. In time for the absolute bottom probably

DeathDog
DeathDog

Kek

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Nice.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

I am the only bizfag that post the Hull MACD in the TA based threads so if you want to use that or not cool.

But this slaughter is going to be awesome. Multi-month cut to the bone losses for longfags.

Attached: Hull-MACD-fag.png (65 KB, 1617x655)

JunkTop
JunkTop

You're just another Nigger who jumped on the short boat. You care so much about proving yourself to other random niggers on the internet that you are letting everyone know who you are.

takes2long
takes2long

You're just another Nigger who jumped on the short boat.

With leverage. Feels good. If you see me asking to be a tripfag then of course, hate me. But if you have seen me be right on TA enough times you hate me then that's ok too.

Stay poor.

Emberfire
Emberfire

The thing with TA is that there's only two directions it can go. Someone's going to be right. Please show me someone who is right all the time with their TA.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Bruh when it comes to trading if you are right 70% of the time you are a trading God. Which is hard, because you basically have 50% to be right when you put the order on and 50% chance for when you take the order off, so most people lose money because they are only right 1/4 times.

People that are right 55% of the time are well off. The margins to be successful are razor and thin and TA and knowing how to cut your losses and let your winners run are the only skills you need.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

hrrrr only 2 diwections
Ever heard of sideways?
If it's so easy to guess TA than you do it.

TA can help tell you WHERE it will go up, bounce, go down etc

see flag forming
draw it in
Predict next moves
i am a god

Attached: Brainlets.png (381 KB, 2426x1365)

w8t4u
w8t4u

Drawing lines on a graph.
Tough job there for you, user.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Most normies can't do it.

5mileys
5mileys

my dad works for the subsidiary of nintendo specializing in TA literally right 94.3% of the time

cum2soon
cum2soon

Drawing lines on graphs gives deep insight into the future actions of the market as a whole.
Giving names to general shapes in the graphs that could easily arise from random noise yields better returns than investing from in coins based off of research because reasons.
Technical astrology is the past time of the superstitious and lazy, and only results in the transfer of wealth from slow superstitious retards to fast superstitious retards.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit