Guess how much I paid for this banana loaf

More than it would have cost to make it yourself

I don't know. I already have flour but I woulda had to buy bananas and chocolate chips. How much do you think it costs to make banana bread?

A buck, max.

I'm like 99% sure that banananas cost more then a dollar but I actually haven't had one in years. How many go in the bread? One?

very little

You faggots are no fun, I don't even want you to guess how much my bread cost anymore.

Post shit get hit

2-3 per loaf

Three bananas, so like 60 cents.

who the fuck makes banana bread with chocolate chips? fucking mongoloid

Wow, sheltered people on a cooking hobbyist forum.

Oh, and I bought the bread.

Lucky you, they're going for about ninety cents apiece where I am.

Bananas and chocolate go very well together, and banana bread is already more of a treat than anything so why not throw chocolate in it

Many stores sell brown bananas for like 10 cents a piece to get rid of them and they are what you should be using.

Try making a sandwich out of it. Toast some slices and get some pb&j going. I want to see how this will turn out

knowing that bakeries overprice shit bigly... I'm guessing somewhere between $12 and $20

Too much

Its not fucking bread though is it you cunt.
Its a fucking cake.
A shit cake

Wouldnt that make it even more acceptable to add chocolate to? Why are you upset?

Nope.

Screenshotting the camera app never gets old.

I personally add chocolate chips and walnuts. It's fucking great, don't know what the autist's problem is.

No, I paid more than that.

your mom is a shit cake

i see what you did there

upboated

put me in the screenshot pls

$8.99

But, most importantly, why the fuck aren't you showing us the bread?

Give us a coronal section view

This
I only put bananas in my bread because chocolate chips overpower it and all you taste is chocolate.

No

Who else? Americans cannot physically consume something unless it is at least 20% sugar. It's just how they evolved. It's quite sad,really.

OBSESSED
BODESSES
SBODESSE
ESBODESS
SESBODES
SSESBODE
ESSESBOD
DESSESBO

fuck off and kill yourself promptly

About tree fiddy

To be fair, and I realize amerilards are the 12th fattest nation in the world, I don't eat or drink sugar. Not because I'm a health freak, but simply because I don't like it.

You've won.

>relating to the crown or corona of something, in particular.

If you didn't have flour, you'd have to buy multiple loaves worth of flour which would skew the total but since you do, you could make that for about 1.50 without the chocolate chips.