Which side are you on

which side are you on

Other urls found in this thread:

authoritynutrition.com/is-bacon-bad-or-good/
hsph.harvard.edu/news/multimedia-article/processedmeat/
newsroom.heart.org/news/processed-red-meat-linked-to-higher-risk-of-heart-failure-death-in-men
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3483430/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The side of avoiding bacon and not dying early from heart disease

depends what i'm doing with it

only autists and children think in binary

I like chewy better, bacon has great consistency and it's a shame to ruin it by making it crack like a saltine or cutting it too thin

authoritynutrition.com/is-bacon-bad-or-good/

This.

crispy

>depends what i'm doing with it
I spotted the libtard

well you see the problem is every diners idea of crispy is blackened around the edges
I just want the fat fully rendered is all

A literal child is you. Enjoy your massive coronary.

protip: it's better to make decisions than be an indecisive faggot

I'm rendering some fat for ya right now ;^)

I will. Don't want to live past 45 anyway.

Crispy if I'm using bacon bits for a topping for something, otherwise chewy.

If I need to crumble it up as a topping, then obviously I want it crispy.

But otherwise, chewy all the way.

My preferred method is to just wrap it in some paper towels and microwave it. The only problem with that being that it makes the inside of my microwave gross as fuck.

Crisp on the outside with a chewy tender center. It's like you guys don't know how to saute bacon.

>it's better to make stupid decisions than think about what would be best

Found the mouthbreathing right winger.

My grandparents both ate bacon their entire lives and they are in their 90s.

Babyboomer scum, do me a favour and kill them for me

Both, because I know how to cook bacon, and there's different types of bacon, and they cook differently. Also, if you cook with a thicker cut of bacon, you can get equally crispy and chewy together. It also depends on what you're making with the bacon.

>durrrr le retweet for chooey fav for krispey!!!!!!! #gr8deb8

Fuck this reddit nonsense. Fry the bacon over medium-low heat until all the fat's been rendered out. Theres good bacon and shit bacon.

>MUH ANECDOTE IS SCIENTIFIC PROOF

Someone already posted scientific proof

>H-H-HOW DARE YOU CONTRADICT THE GOOD FACTS AND MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICES GOYIM, DONT YOU KNOW PORK IS NOT KOSHER????

chewy with crispy edges

That link is literally commercial schlock, it has no fucking evidence of health benefits anywhere.

hsph.harvard.edu/news/multimedia-article/processedmeat/

newsroom.heart.org/news/processed-red-meat-linked-to-higher-risk-of-heart-failure-death-in-men

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3483430/

Eat a dick instead of all that greasy bacon, you stupid faggot

t. lardo moving to get a doritos refuel

>may
you're a retard which explains why you posted that viper shit

Holy shit, you are a braindead fucking idiot. Science proves correlation, not causation. That's the closest we get to proving anything and its based on massive population-wide metadata studies. Which is a whole lot fucking more accurate than anecdotes about somebody's whore grandmother.

Did you even read that last study? Unprocessed red meats had little to no effect on coronary heart disease

"The available evidence indicates strong associations of processed meat consumption with incident CHD and DM, more modest associations of unprocessed red meat consumption with incident DM, and smaller or no associations of unprocessed red meat consumption with incident CHD. Our review of this evidence also highlights the importance of appropriate categorization of meat types and careful consideration of magnitudes and directions of bias (e.g., due to confounding, overadjustment, or misclassification) when evaluating associations of meat intake with clinical endpoints. The most relevant constituents for cardiometabolic effects may include dietary cholesterol, heme iron, and nitrates/nitrites for risk of DM; and sodium and nitrates/nitrites for risk of CHD. These findings suggest that clinical and public health guidance should prioritize reduction of processed meat consumption to reduce CHD and DM risk, as well as reduction of sodium and other preservative contents of processed meats."

"Our findings have additional implications. First, it may be misguided to promote consumption of processed deli meats, such as processed chicken, turkey, or bologna, as “healthy” alternatives on the basis of their lower total fat or saturated fat contents. The current evidence suggests that processed meats are particularly harmful for CHD and DM, and that the content of sodium and other preservatives, rather than total fat or saturated fat, may be most relevant. While further investigation is needed to determine if different subcategories of processed meats have different effects on cardiometabolic risk, based on the current evidence it would be prudent to minimize consumption of all processed meats. Second, because sodium and possibly other preservatives appear particularly relevant, especially for CHD risk, new industry focus on reducing these additives would be particularly important for reducing the harms of processed meat consumption."

you're an idiot because too much of anything is bad for you, not just meat you vegan fuck. too much water would kill you too, should we stop drinking water?

eat bacon in moderation, like everything else, because too much salt and sat. fat is bad for you.

all your links say that more or less if you actually read them: enjoy in moderation.

he obviously didn't. i see this viper avatarfag all the time and he always says stupid shit

This means that processed meats aren't healthier than unprocessed meats. That's all. Eating a few slices of bacon a week won't magically give you heart disease.

Chewy; crunchy meat is weird. Also, my grandmother ruined any chance of my liking crispy bacon because i was made to eat burned bacon every time she made breakfast for us.

That sucks. I hate people who burn bacon. I prefer it crispy though, don't like chewing on fat.

>burnt anything

>Eating a few slices of bacon a week won't magically give you heart disease.
I'm done arguing with people who don't have brains in their heads. If you can't seperate the scientific consensus that processed meats are linked to poor heart health and the assertion that "ZOMG BACON IS LACED WITH EXPLOSIVE CYANIDE KILLING PEOPLE" then you are hopeless. Don't reproduce.

Stop posting bruv

And water is linked to drowning. If you don't eat excessive amounts of processed meat you're fine. All of your links have stated this yet you're making up an argument that eating processed meat at all magically puts at risk for heat disease. None of your links have stated.

What you're doing is a sign of a lack of critical thinking skills and your reaction images are underageb& tier.

Not the guy you're arguing with but

>magically

Why do you keep using that word you absolute fucking faggot? No one has said it's magic

Because he was implying eating bacon, even in moderation, will cause heart problems. Since science doesn't support this claim, then obviously the only other explanation would be magic.

Or I was just using the word to empathize my point. Pick one.

This. For just plain eating like w/ breakfast? A little of both, actually.

Who are these retards that think there is one perfect way to make everything?

Chewy is great when its being eaten on its own and in most breakfast dishes that use it. Crispy is usually better sandwiches and it would be silly to use anything besides crispy when its being crumbled/cut small

chewy
crispy might have a place somewhere, but i don't know where it is

>Crispy is usually better sandwiches
No, it just crumbles and falls on the plate.
Always chewy on sandwiches.