youtube.com/watch?v=_D9haRKreB8
youtube.com/watch?v=G-l0ore9EH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actually I may try these

>Jas Townsend link

welp there goes my afternoon

>tfw you'll never be as comfy as james townsend

absolutely

I get the distinct impression that this guy gets drunk and beats his wife and kids

>this white trash projection

Well, he is a hoosier.

>being this much of an insecure nigger

Faggot, I'm a hoosier too. we all beat our wives.

Amen.

youtube.com/watch?v=9EeV5ei2fpQ
I see it too user.

Look cletus just because your daddy beat the shit out of your and your whore of a mother don't imply the rest of the white race is like your trailer park meth addicted ass

It may not be the best thing purely in the context of taste compared to modern techniques and ingredients, but it's certainly interesting and worth a shot.

Super comfy and wholesome. I wish I had a father/older male figure like him when I was a kid, teaching me shit or just interacting with me.

I wanna thank you for joining us as we savor the beatings and mistreatings of the 18th century

he's the sexiest youtube celebrity i know of
i want to ride his dick like they do in the 18th century

It gives some decent ideas, a salamander seems like the perfect way to evenly brown stuff but it's also kind of useless because the solution is to gitgud with a torch

Too bad this guy is a faggot SJW

youtube.com/watch?v=ELtVi9ZrvAA

Hmm, I like him more now

>i want to ride his dick like they do in the 18th century
So with no regards to basic hygiene?

I don't see anything wrong here.

There's nothing wrong with being proud of your history user.

>makes a vid on slave food
>calls it slave food
So acknowledging that slavery was a thing makes one a "faggot SJW" in your world?

Injecting white guilt into your fucking cooking channel is though

if watching a general historical food video causes you to feel guilty, maybe you have something to feel guilty about

o snap

ITT: flyover scum projecting their culture on the rest of the human race
flyovers are the true subhumans

im not american so nice projection. But I know hotpockets is probably lurking in here to ban anything that isn't sjw horseshit because Veeky Forums is basically reddit so no more (you)s from me desu

Daily reminder if you don't live in the blue circles you are irrelevant and FLYOVER

You're an ideologue. Your beliefs come from an insulated culture that you want to be a instead of from a strong moral foundation and a search for truth. You're no better than a faggot.

History is not threatening, nothing in the video implied that you're responsible for the crimes of random dead rich honorary jews. The message is positive, respectful and good.

Think for yourself or get the fuck out subhuman scum, you'll be much more at home on reddit or tumblr.

Fuck i have a midterm on monday...

I like this videos, he's got enthusiasm.

The problem is he only talks about american on african slavery. Why didn't have mention the muslim on black and european slavery or the enslavement of everybody by the mongolians? Huh? Because he's a sjw anti white liberal.

Because he concentrates on American history.
Do you need a bandage for your thin skin?

what is this kino bullshit everybody keeps talking about

Thank you for identifying your posts as bait. This channel is American focused and I refuse to believe anyone could be this retarded. Go eat a well-done steak with ketchup on it on your way out fagboy.

He's not even talking about slavery, if you actually watch the video. It's just, "This is food slaves used to eat."

That's it.

The black dude goes into a little detail, but not even much.

Something from /tv/ that most people say just to fit in and around cool.

great that's exactly what we need

thank you for the info anyway user

even though the only reason he brought in a black guy was to cover his ass from sjws screaming at him for bringing up sl*very, I think its infinitely more racist that he actually brought in a nigger to cook him the slave food

Because he's never brought in a white dude who knows more about a given dish than him.

OH WAIT.

Moron.

mental illness ruins lives

mmmmmm yeah

i think when you look at the cancer in this thread you have your answer.

So has anyone made coffee like in the coffee episode? The use of a fine grind in a camp coffee intrigues me but I really don't like turkish coffee and wonder how much the splash of water does.

Also where do I buy a lot of green coffee for pretty cheap? like 50lb bags is what I want to shoot for if not more. Maria's seems kind of expensive but I don't really have experience with green coffee.

Their whole online shop is the worst kind of impulse buy inducer. Its a good thing I'm not rich or I would buy one of everything. They have so many things that you literally cannot buy ready made anywhere else, and for some reason he doesn't have it fulfilled through Amazon or any other shop aggregate so you have to go treasure digging.

For example the folding brass spyglass are pretty authentic and sturdy. A lot of the metalwork, carpentry, and pottery are made on site to period accuracy. Also never found period ribbon garters offered anywhere but here. They aren't hard to sew but still.

I bought some of the little recipe pamphlets and they randomly sent me a nice 2017 calendar with a recipe for every month out of the blue.

My biggest fear is that they might close down someday or retire some items.

This is the best video series he's had in a while. What the fuck is wrong with you?

This guy does it better.
youtube.com/watch?v=_D9haRKreB8

I'm honestly not really impressed with thier tinware, I got a pot for a friend who reenacts and while it's apprently great accuracy the campware back the sucked ass, which I inclined to agree with. That being said I have like a dozen of thier horn spoons on order because they are pretty great.

Also wish they still sold Atora suet, it's not worth it for me to buy the nice stuff and rendering it is a pain.

>I'm not impressed with a historical reenactment product because it's too accurate and I want something modern and fancy
I'm not even into historical reenacment shit but I really do not like you at all

I would imagine that good pots existed back then and they're overcharging for a shitty one.

Well, tin is shitty thats the point of why it was cheap. It was the historical version of plastic since it was meant to be lightweight and replaceable. Just melt it down when its broken and recast it.

I second the suet. I have a pound thats rendered but getting it into fine pieces for cooking is a fucking pain in the ass and it likes to soften and stick on me because of how much I have to work it.

I would imagine that back then, as with today, the good stuff stayed in the kitchens of those who could afford nice things, and people who were camping out in a field somewhere made do with something a little less posh

He is the best. Handles cooking on a wood fire really well. The celebrity chefs would be screaming about "the fire makes me sweat and my makeup is running".

Walter is godtier.

You misunderstand, I am not interested in reenacting but appreciate that they follow the originals instead of making updates to impress idiots like me.
Apprently there's some weird import laws about commercial sellers preventing him from getting more. The heat and trouble to render it means unless I get a lot at once I probably won't be working with it, can't find the suet regularly because when every I shop and ask the butcher for it he says he doesn't have anymore because he sells it to dog food companies whenever he gets it. I just want pemmican, damnit.
Tin had to be light and people using it on the trail didn't really do much but boil, it's like titanium today, light and very fast to heat but no one really would have much fun trying to actually cook with it.

>I just want pemmican, damnit.
Christmas pudding isn't all that far off desu and is easier to get.

God I could go for some Christmas pudding.

I like their current stuff on slave food

because almost all of it is amazing and good

Jas. Is always a joy to watch. He seems to really enjoy what he's doing. I used one of his savoury powder recipes, it was great.

I've never looked into American history, don't have much interest in it, but v the snippets he give are nice.

>Has Townsend & Son
>only see little girl in some episodes
Is it trans?

They had sheepskin condoms back then, only for the tip though

Planes flyover us and into your buildings

Jas is his dad. James, who runs the channel is the son.

Jas is a period abbreviation for James. His father was James, he is John

Ah, my bad. I forgot which was which.

>Planes flyover us and into your buildings
kek

You guys are both wrong. James Townsend was his grandfather. The "son" is Jon's dad. The family business is on its third generation now.

Christmas pudding isn't as shelf stable unless canned and I want essentially a modernized in terms of mylar packaging with oxygen absorbers for long term storage.

? christmas pudding can sit for a year+
It's customary for a lot of people to do up the next year's pudding on Christmas day.

my fucking sides

Almazan Kitchen best food kino

youtube.com/watch?v=G-l0ore9EH4

Penmican is supposed to be good for 10+ years if you used the correctly rendered suet.

>DUDE KNIVES WITH HUGE BLADES LMAO
>DUDE ORGANIC FREE RANGE EVERYTHING LMAO
>DUDE HALF OUR VIDEOS ARE NATURE SHOTS LMAO
>DUDE FERAL ANIMALS LMAO

some fucking kino they are

Made mushroom ketchup twice, once with white button and once with shitaki, which was like an umami cumshot in your soul.

How the hell so?

bye bye

LARPing while cooking, nice.

I merely saw an informative video about historic food.

It's just as stupid as calling something 'god-tier'. It just means really great in your opinion.

Wow, you are really looking for an agenda aren't you?
I don't think it's there.

Stop feeding it, morons. Jas. Townsend & Son threads don't deserve this.

>this guy makes videos to shill his product line, excellent intro/outro music, has impeccable video quality, has frequent guests who bring a cornucopia of informative period relevant content, one word, just one word: comfy

>Ja/ck/ makes videos to shill his jar of sauce, JackontheGo theme music is an affront to god, video quality is mediocre at best, usually only pulls in his obese son or somebody at his chruch who wants to cross promote, videos leave you with feeling of ease and teach you nothing of value

Could this ... could this James Townsend and Sons be /ourguy/???

>learning about historical food from America is now SJW tier

Get a grip user. Step away from the memes.

somewhere out there in another part of the internet, this guy is raving about how "racism doesn't even mean anything, the SJWs call me racist just cuz I'm white"

>

your a faggot

Kill yourself

He's unironically the Bob Ross of cooking.

They both have that same light, warm energy of innocence and joy to them.

haven't seen all of his videos but I love muzzleloading firearms and cooking..

why would I not love about this dude?

He's unironically the Bob Ross of cooking.

They both have that same light, warm energy of innocence and joy to them.

Nothing wrong with talking about slave food when you're documenting an era where there were slaves.

I thought this thread was dead but I'd like to come back and clarify that this post of mine is wrong. Jon Townsend is one of James's sons.

so I'm not crazy for binge watching this channel

fuck I love this channel

This is new to me, thanks for the link I'm going to check it out. Look interesting.

Is this guy a degenerate like that loser from Masterchef US?

Watching his vids makes me feel like an actual fag

Is that bad?

nigga, slaves cooked and ate different things from the slave owners. It's a history channel. Acknowledging the roots of the food is normal.