Does Veeky Forums want a bite of my sandwich?

Does Veeky Forums want a bite of my sandwich?

Wouldn't that fall apart immediately?

I bet cheese is the only cube shaped thing you could comfortably shove up your ass.

You eat it like a rubiks cube, Einstein.

damn brah... she's thic af

My sandwich is better.

Really dude? Grow up

lol, ass.

r/Veeky Forums screencaps Veeky Forums now?

No, i just figured the body heat would help to melt/smooth the points and edges.

See you in the next thread

ice-cubes are also great for this

>tfw the water trickles down your gooch as you try to slide it in

you should try it, I can get 3 up there and the shivers I get from pushing/squirting them out is orgasmic in itself

Recently I started making "inverse sandwiches", which are basically just a breadstick wrapped in sandwich filling. Not only does it lower carbs, it's also a very interesting ..mouthfeel or whatever the proper word is.

Degenerate leave

fry that entire shit first

fucking repressed prude you cuold literally try a new sexual experience in the name of hedonism but you decide to insullt me instead fuck you just try it

Make it a 1" cube and fry in crushed saltines.

thank you for your post

I like to make my sandwiches with two slices of bread and some properly sliced meat and cheese.
Madman, I know. But a Rubik's sandwich like this would be very difficult to eat unless wrapped in something.

why the fuck am i laughing so hard

Were you the kid who didnt stop yawning loud as fuck on purpose while everyone was trying to take a test?

>unless wrapped in something

Go back to your safe space, faggot.

Nobody eat rubiks cubes user.

Genius. Well done sir

Looks like somebody hates cheese.

kek'd

Kek

Wow what a hilarious and witty response

Wait how do I eat a rubiks cube

By removing the bread and rotating the layers until all the sides are solid meat or cheese?

i want to see 2 more piece of bread in there since it's so thin to begin with. as a matter of fact it should be taller because of bread and only 1 unity wide. and not without cheese like the corner closest to the camera.
as a matter of fact, you should just burn it with a torch and rethink your life. this image makes me upset.

?