Reminder that there are people out there who remortgaged their houses...

Reminder that there are people out there who remortgaged their houses, maxed out their credit cards and took out loans to buy whole bitcoins for 19,000 USD

Attached: 1520805932593.png (821x869, 36K)

I genuinely feel bad for these people

Attached: 1520714955718.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Wonder how many bankruptcies and suicides there were in that fallout.

Daily reminder that there are people out there who remortgaged their houses, maxed out their credit cards and took out loans to buy whole bitcoins for 1,000 USD in December (2013)

at least none of us did that, right frens?

Attached: 1521692043697.png (657x800, 105K)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't forget about the people who used student loans that they can never discharge in bankruptcy. People are going to be getting kicked out of college if they can't pay.

it's not fair. somebody should make them give it back to the other people

Attached: 1520710338973.jpg (750x546, 147K)

I don't think you understand how student loans work

Bernie 2020

Bitcoin will be locked for everyone at 1 trillion per coin

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Is it just me or was there a mass exodus of Veeky Forums after the crash, how many normies an hero'd?

good. if u take ur student loan money and put it in buttcorn ure not gonna manage to graduate either way.

That's just capitalism friend.
Profits and LOSSES.
Mostly just losses from here on out.

CMON YOU NIGGERS, SHOW YOURSELVES. THIS IS AN ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD, FEEL FREE TO RANT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT IT'S NEVER GOING TO RECOVER AGAIN, IT'S OVER, YOU WANTED TO GET RICH QUICK BUT NOW YOU'RE IN DEEP SHIT. DEEP FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING FUCK

And there's retards like this faggot who keep throwing money at it thinking the market cap will reach 6 gorillion infinity dollars.

Attached: 1520806412884.png (747x686, 69K)

we will need to make a national ledger blue for this (massive sized)

Attached: 1477184629634.jpg (699x485, 69K)

That's actually kind of sad.
What kind of idiot would do something like that? Why don't they study on what they're investing in before they do it? Makes me think boomers shouldn't even have access to computers for their own sake.

Reminder 99% of the people who bought did so after a decent amount of research, cost averaged in, in amounts they were comfortable with investing and will hold until they are profitable.

Huh? You can never discharge a student loan, EVER. For any reason.

Die reddit

You won't get kicked out of school for not paying student loans because you don't have to start paying until after graduation. God this board is full of fucking children.

If you took the money from your loans and used it to gamble on bitcoin before you pay the college bill you will.

When I first heard those stories I was laughing my ass off.
But one day I joined an ICO discord and there was one guy who sold his furniture and invested ALL his savings, just to find out that the coin isnt worth shit on the open market.
Everyone in the channel immediately knew that he was serious and nobody talked afterwards because of lack off words.

I will never forget that voice of a 30+ broken russian man. At the end he tried to justify why it might be worth more in the future and he sounded completely delusional.

I just left the channel

They take the money for tuition out of the loan before dispersing it.
You are speaking out of your ass.

Also this. We're all user here. Let's hear those tales of your fuckups

I find it hard to believe tbqh

Damn

I am honestly curious about how many suicides crypto has caused. We will never know for sure, but I would wager the number is staggering. From people who bought BTC at 19k to people who sold at $100, crypto takes no prisoners.

>people who sold at $100
Some people were selling it less than $0.001

Didn't a lot of the btc get traded for shitty scamcoins?