Is pipe tobacco welcomed on Veeky Forums?

is pipe tobacco welcomed on Veeky Forums?
what other boards can pipe tobacco thread be posted if not?

I feel like only old people and hipsters do this.

smoke pipe? as a pipe smoker ive found that hipsters dont " really " smoke pipe, they just kind of treat it as a fashion accessory, if i ask them about their favourite toabcco, their blend or their rotation the sieze up, they dont know the specifics of their pipe and they dont know the flavor profile,

they could-en tell a latakia from a perique

No proper board, Veeky Forums has a tobacco thread every now and then.

>pipe

Filters exist for a reason user. I think a few pipes are made to be able to accomodate them, you should look into that. You might live more than a decade or two, y'know.

I roll cigs, don't care about what brand/flavor it is, just pick up generic tobacco by the pound. Usually throw in some scraps of rope tobacco at the tip for flavor and strenght.

Threadly reminder that buying packs, and smoking 10 cigs/day or more is pants on head retarded.

is pipe tobacco meant to be fully inhaled? i only smoke cigarettes so no real experience with a tobacco pipe

i've never had any particular interest in smoking except when i was 18 and pretending to be an sophisticated bachelor playboy bon vivant by smoking cigars, but the smell of pipe tobacco is so fucking good. i wish more people would do it because it just generally improves the smell of the area.

No, its just for taste

Only drawn into the mouth, like a cigar.

Well you still get nicotine from pipes but if you inhale you're in for a bad time.

Filters even if not inhaling guys.

Seriously.

/out/ has pipe threads every now and then, here is the current:

Pipe tobacco doesn't have bullshit chemicals in them. Why would you want a filter? What are you filtering out?

I've been thinking of moving from the cigarette jew to pipe. I have a feeling it would be healthier. But a question I never seem to get an honest answer to is, do you inhale the pipe tobacco smoke or just take it into your mouth. You can be honest since it's all anons here.

Scroll up like six posts

I smoke out of this thing, I really just get whatever is available when it comes to tobacco, usually I cut up a decent ciggy and use that, pipe tobacco is kinda hard to come by when I live.

Otherwise I smoke a mix of tobacco and weed out of it and if I have it, keif.

Pic related, my pipe packed with tobacco and weed mix with keif on top.

Why did you have to put your retarded hand and crotch in the pic?
You're smoking cut up cigarettes in a pipe? What's even the point of that?

Because I was holding it and taking a picture of what's in it numbnuts and the ciggy bit is when I don't have anything else to smoke since it's hard to come by pipe tobacco around my area

>what is internet shopping

This. I smoke a pack of As in about a month (blacks or greys)
Mostly cigars tho, I haven't done a pipe yet.
Last cigar was a Domingo, before that, vegas 5 red label

Tobacco laws here in Australia are kinda retarded so I've never really bothered, I always figured they'd probably take it away at customs, I'll probably have to look in to it though.

As someone who is about three years into occasional pipe smoking and still figuring out thee basics, any tips on training my palate?

I was thinking of taking up a pipe to reduce my cigarette habit but I kind of like the idea of inhaling. Can you buy loose cigarette tobacco and smoke it in a pipe?

>cutting up cigarettes when you could just use a weeaboo pipette like your favorite period animes

Yes, loose rolling tobacco is kind of nasty though imho, if you like that stuff though go for it.

I tend to buy American Spirit when I buy loose not the cheap stuff.

I've always wanted one of those and to use the special tobacco for it. Does anyone know if those are any good for opium?

I find it's just too wet if you know what I mean, I find dryer tobacco is better to smoke through a pipe, loose tobacco is fine for a handrolled ciggy though

I don't feel like creating another thread; does anyone have any recommendations for cigars?

I'm not huge into smoking but every time I've gotten a cigar to enjoy over whiskey or dark beer I've really enjoyed the experience. Any recommendations or must-trys for a cigar newbie?

Jesus christ

Byproducts of lighting something on fire

Romeo y Julietas are pretty solid, along with rocky patels and Gurkhas. If you match your wrap color with your beer, your probably be fine, tho I don't like carbonated or overly acidic drinks with my cigars.
Acid Blondes are usually the go to intro cigar

I actually have one of these.

You live longer from smoking a pipe, retard
>filters
Fagola

Any cigar niggas on ck?

I smoke a lot of Captain Black Gold, because, well, every pharmacy and convenience store carries it. I've got a bent pipe and a corn cob. It's pretty damn relaxing. Is it hipstery? Who cares. Cigarettes aren't as satisfying.

If you smoke tobacco and not high quality marijuana you're an idiot.

Post on /b/ because there's no specific board. Why post on a food board? You know it's not food.

This might sound kind of lame but I really like the smell of pouch tobacco and I don't want to smoke pipe
Is there a way I can just keep it burning without smoking so I can keep my apartment smelling nice

>filters
You don't inhale pipe tobacco, so it won't help your lungs all that much, and the filters probably won't help your teeth eithet.

As an aside, if you want to reduce the aftertaste after using your pipe, drink orange juice.

I do both. Now I get to fuck you

THE. CAT. HAS. YOUR. PIPE.

>smoke marijuana

Yeah good idea. In Mississippi you'll do 5 years for possession of under 30 grams. Say hello to Tyrone, your new cellmate. He's a bit larger than you, but, you know, you'll have to be friends for the next 5 years.

>Hipsters don't "really" smoke pipe
>I have superior knowledge and experience with pipe smoking and judge others harshly for not

Is this a joke?

kek

Wow. Thanks for not answering the question. Yet again... This is BULLSHIT.

It's recommended not to inhale when smoking a pipe. You're only meant to taste the smoke. However, you could buy rolling cigarette tobacco and smoke it out of a pipe.

As someone who used to smoke cigarettes don't expect switching to a pipe to be a lateral move. It's a different experience altogether. Depending on your level of nicotine dependence you might want to look for rather potent tobacco.

This.

Just let the nicotine absorb in your mouth and savor the flavor.

If you want to switch for health reasons you're better off getting a mouth fedora, though.

>mouth fedora
I had to break myself of the tobacco habit before I could ever enjoy a cigar or pipe. Essentially I weaned myself first off tobacco, then off nicotine by getting plain juice, then I dropped that shit altogether and wound up with a pipe. Switching from a cigarette to a robot dick to a pipe might be best.