FUCK YOU BITCH

FUCK YOU BITCHES

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF YOU

HOLD ONTO YOUR MOTHERFUCKING COINS

I'M GOING TO MAKE IT AND SO ARE YOU

STOP FUCKING WORRYING AND START PREPARING

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU HAVE TO EAT RAMEN, DROP THAT DUSTY ASS BITCH YOU CALL YOUR GF, STOP DRINKING THE LIQUID JEW, STOP SMOKING THAT FUCKING WEED PUT THE BONG DOWN

WE'RE GOING TO MAKE IT

IT DOES NOT END HERE

Attached: Mouth Girl Gun.png (620x587, 430K)

When will bitcoin be back above 8K? This was literally all my beans and I have bills and I’m broke and my tuition is due in a few weeks and my job doesn’t pay that much and I have to get up for work in a few hours omfg

shut the FUCK UP FAGGOT

YOU SHOULD HAVE PLANNED BETTER

YOU VERY WELL NOT FUCKING MAKE IT

BUT THE REST OF YOU - YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE IT

PICK YOURSELF THE FUCK UP

IT WILL NOT END UNTIL WE ARE ALL MILLIONAIRES BASKING IN THE GLORY OF SMART CONTRACTS AND TRUSTLESS SYTEMS.

this, crypto is a game of patience, HODLers will win in the long term. i am already preparing on what i am going to do when i get rich.

>tfw already made it

Attached: turtleballer.jpg (900x900, 75K)

YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT - YOU TWO, ARE MOST DEFINITELY, CERTAINLY, POSITIVELY GOING TO FUCKING MAKE IT

THIS ISN'T ABOUT THE GAINS ANYMORE - THIS IS ABOUT THE LEGACY YOU LEAVE BEHIND

YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT YOU DID

lol tuition. Dude... your college isn't going to get you shit. Whites are being genocided away. You aren't going to get a job because you paid tuition.

This isn't 1983.

It's either make it with crypto and move to the mountains to avoid gas chambers or work as a bartender with Mexicans everywhere until the govt steals you and brings you to the gas chamber.

Holding about buying $300 weekly here

Somebody has to hold the ship together you weak handed faggots

I believe, OP. I never stopped believing even for a second.

Nice to see more /ironhands/ on Veeky Forums. Who else here /ironhands/?

That dosen't sound very comfy desu

Kek, Wow OP........you afraid?

I'm buying though - I'm just constantly making buys ALL the way down. Get my DCA nice and low. I ONLY buy in crashes & dips - floor for Ethereum is coming up IMO. Half of this is just fucking wash trading whales. We're NEARLY at despair already....sell you weak hands sell! C'mon $300 ETH!!!

My ironhands turning to suicidal hands

THE CURRENT SYSTEM HAS LEFT US ONLY THIS ONE PATHWAY TO TRUE CONTROL OVER OUR DESTINY.

IN SOME DISTANT PAST, WE WERE BROTHERS IN ARMS - IN THIS VERY MOMENT, WE HAVE ACHIEVED BROTHERHOOD THROUGH OUR CLASPED HANDS THROUGH WHICH NO BAGS SHALL ESCAPE.

>It's either make it with crypto and move to the mountains to avoid gas chambers or work as a bartender with Mexicans everywhere until the govt steals you and brings you to the gas chamber.

Sadly....this desu.

Be strong, brother.

Yeah me too. Sadly our measly $600 between us can't support this thing alone - need everyone to fucking do the same! SHIELD WALL!!!

I FEEL NOTHING BUT AN UNBRIDLED DEVOTION TO THE PATH WHICH I HAVE CHOSEN - AND THE UTMOST GRATITUDE THAT I HAVE IN TURN BEEN CHOSEN TO TRAVEL IT

I sold all my bitbay because i heard that BEANCASH is the future.

I'm hold to 0 but i dont like it, wanted free munneys..

Attached: 1521949452458.png (694x752, 28K)

Agreed user. Give up your vices and give yourself over to the Lord you degenerate gamblers. Only then will God himself bless you with iron hands and lead you to lamboland.

first time on Veeky Forums I'm from australia and I fucking need to ask you fucking geniuses when is the economy going to go to hell I'm fucking terrified about what is going to happen to me I can already see the signs that we are almost fucked I just don't know when it will happen please tell me

Well all thank inflammatory chink money is going to crash your economy because of the real estate bubble and shit is going to get bad for a while, cheaper homes though, which you probably need.