What would you do if you found leaves (like literally the ones from a tree) in your food?

What would you do if you found leaves (like literally the ones from a tree) in your food?

>a fucking bay leaf

I'd probably wish they'd fished the bay leaves out before serving, but I'd be glad they included them in the recipe because bay is great

a bay leaf lmfao

>hyphenated name
>fat beta husband
>has no idea what a bay leaf is so never cooks

ly stryng wymyn

>there are people who don't know what a bay leaf is

>being scared of a leaf from a bay laurel
>who's the shitty cook who forgot to remove the bay leaf before serving?
>OP and whoever he associates with are all faggots
>not knowing how many trees have leaves, buds, flowers, and seeds that are edible.

heil hitler

>never cooks
WRONG

>aspyn

and white people give blacks shit for their names

Everyone who works at Chipotle is a disgusting freak whose gauges and tattoos made them unemployable elsewhere. The bay leaf in the food is at least visible - what about the unseen bits of fecal matter coming off the cook due to him fisting his boyfriend 10 minutes before his shift started?

more like gay leaf

>haven't seen extended family in years
>they're all suburbanite retards
>they invite me to a big thanksgiving and tell me to bring something
>figure i'd impress them by bringing a big pot of soup
>don't remember what it was, but it was a a big pot
>like 1 1/2 gallons of delicious homemade soup that i spent hours making
>made the stock from scratch and everything from a recipe i knew well
>i never take out the bay leaves or thyme stems because it's obvious you shouldn't eat them and i'm not fishing them out like a scrub
>at thanksgiving i warm my pot on the stove, leave it to simmer, and tell everybody to help themselves
>they all seemed weirded out that would even bring a soup to thanksgiving
>some people try it and seem to like it
>Hank Hill tier guy is eating my soup
>"haha hey user there's a stick in the soup, son"
>yeah no it's just a thyme stem don't worry about it, there's a few bay leaves in there as well
>just think of them as soup prizes haha
>aunt pipes up in a annoyed motherly tone "oh user you're supposed to take those out of the soup before you serve it"
>cousin says "yeah what if somebody chokes on that stuff?"
>well you're not meant to be chugging soup like a beer bong so i doubt anyone would choke on it
>aunt goes in the living room and tells everybody not to let the kids eat the soup because they might choke
>utterly humiliated even though i shouldn't be

I was fully prepared for everything in this post as soon as I got to the second line, but I still got mad reading it

tldr DAE flyovers????

Former chipotle here, the leaves float to the top when the rice cooks and its easy as fuck to just pluck them off the top of the cooked rice, those motherfuckers are being lazy for not removing it prior to serving.

>like literally the ones from a tree
What do you think other vegetable leaves are?

Texas isn't really a flyover

Freebird's is way worse. The last time I went in that place there was a some scabby gutter punk running the register.

Why are white-run burrito places so incredibly degenerate?

Keep telling yourself that, Colton.

sorry cletus if youre outside LA or NYC you are a braindead flyover hick

I love how our resident flyover is getting pre-emptively assblasted at the implicit criticism in the op pic and is going crazy with damage control posts by pretending to be making fun of flyovers

Whoever you are, we've trained you well

>were just liiiiiiike totally not liiiiike those other flyovers

Whoa, homemade oats in a bowl of yogurt/ice-cream.

Truly impressive cooking skills.

kek

I think you meant to direct that at texas guy, did you not? You're replying to a poster from new york city

i bet

You're a fucking disgrace.

what part of LA county are you from?

That's a bay leaf, common cooking ingredient.

Texas is more economically and culturally relevant than even New York, dum dums. The population density controlled for land mass is higher than any other state. It literally isn't a flyover either, Houston and Dallas have the most air traffic between the east and west coast. Plus Austin is one of most integral artistic and culinary places in the U.S. and that's even with the majority of the population being functionally retarded hicks and Mexicans

Does a single bay leaf actually do anything to large amounts of food? I see recipe after recipe of huge pots of sauces or dishes that call for "a single bay leaf." Fuckin' really?

The part that's overrun by mexicans

>Texas is more economically and culturally relevant than even New York

>higher GDP
>New York art is nothing but a meme at this point and everybody besides NYC fags know this
yeah i'm serious

>Cultural hub is Austin
>Hipster shadow of true hipster meccas of Brooklyn/Portland/San Fransisco
lol!
>Economic hub is Houston
>All the money is in oil
>Texas is essentially a petrostate like Russia or Saudi Arabia
>Oil is all sold through commodities exchanges is Chicago and New York anyway
lol!

>flyovers getting so deluded that they genuinely believe this now
>flyovers compare one city to their entire state

>air traffic is a measure of relevance
Airline employee here, the reason shit holes often have incredibly high air traffic stats is that they're chosen for being equidistant from anything important, the labor is cheap, the land is cheap, and you're not competing with air space with hubs that serve population centers that actually matter

Otherwise we'd get the erroneous impression that places like Shannon Ireland or Clark Air Base in the Philippines are significant cultural landmarks as opposed to just conveniently located

>live in a meme city
>so butthurt that you try and shit on real Americans to make yourselves feel better

>real Americans
>contribute less per capita to the economy or culture than people that live in "meme" cities

LOL!

>brain so underdeveloped due to flyover education that he can only call something a meme over and over again

>real Americans

I'm heading to chipotle in a few minutes.
I'll make sure to sneak a bay leaf into my bowl and loudly announce to the whole restaurant that there is a leaf(like literally the ones from a tree) in my food.

shut up,cities are shitholes anyways

>Literally everywhere in the world is flyover except NYC

No but everything on this side of the world is flyover except NYC and LA

>muh Rio
>muh Aires
>muh Mexico City

lmao!

>the state of (you)

I don't know why everyone keeps saying LA, the only other American city that matters is San Francisco. LA is just movie studios and most of those have already outsourced everything to Vancouver by now

So fucking true. These retards need to be called out. Mississippi's state budget is a full 50% coastal federal money. Yet the coasts are commie. Fucking mouthbreathers.

This fucking "flyover" elitist coastal attitude is the reason why Trump won.

Maybe you should look at this chart cletus

>cletus
I'm from NYC, it doesn't matter what you think

No, the reason Trump won is because hillbillies are easily manipulated into believing that unicorns are going to shit rainbows all over the rust belt and all we have to do is nuke china and we'll all have jobs like in "Mad Men" where we get to slap our secretary's ass and get paid big bucks for getting drunk at work

>triggered by being called cletus
>pretends to be from NYC

Joke's on you. I voted for Clinton, but all Trump means for me is a tax cut and more Goldman (headquartered in Manhattan, NY, NY) involvement in the economy while you dumb flyover fucks just get your services cut. LMAO.

>people pretend to be from NYC
Why would anyone do that? Flyovers hate us because we make them feel dumb.

The ones from Seattle/Portland/Texas. The backwater hillbillies in West Virginia and Wyoming don't give a shit they're happy making their moonshine and wrecking their pickup trucks they know they're dumb.

>elitist idiots derail thread because they have nothing better to do since all their money goes into paying rent

remember to keep your moonshine still ventilated cletus or another one of your 10 kids is going to come out with two heads

Do coasties contribute more "GPA" to the economy becaus things cost more over their?

>has no other insult but inbreeding
epic

id make a thread about it on a korean hentai site.

Thread got derailed by the flyover and his pre-emptive butthurt becuase he couldn't stop freaking out about what if the coasties make fun of me

Then it turned into a legit flyover bashing thread, ironically, even though it probably wouldn't have if he had kept his toothless flyover mouth shut

t. nog

I'm loving the economic impact of the election. I've made over $40k in gains in the past 90 days alone with not really that much in investments.

same here, just don't start dumping all your cash into ETFs like a moron, we were overdue for a correction before the goblin got elected and this bubble is purely speculative

when he starts a real trade war, or a shooting war, have fun watching your portfolio tank

>flyover state meme

Minnesotan. People here are very polite, we've got some nice little cities, housing is very affordable, Job market is great here, and if you're into /out/ it's literally best next to Canada.

La is fucking disgusting and polluted, NYC is cool but elitist as fuck. Mn is cozy.

You ARE supposed to take them out before serving. It is your fault.

>polite
You mean passive-aggressive. They're basically Canadians

wow this board is real fucking cancerous, from chipotle to Jews making money over trumps election

Everyone knows that people from Utah are the white equivalent of ridiculous black names.

No there's genuinely nice people here. But there are is a lotta fake attitude as well.

Road rage in Chicago compared to the TC Is mind blowing.

There are genuinely nice people everywhere, user. The point is that "Minnesota people are nice" is like saying "NYC people are jerks". It's a simplistic observation that betrays a lack of sensitivity to what the people are really thinking on the inside.

Like those people who go to Thailand and they're like "oh, the Thais are so happy, they're smiling all the time"

>Jews making money over trumps election
not a jew and probably not even close to a flyover but Ive made lots of money in my retirement fund since his election. Anyone who thought the market wouldn't jump with Trump's tax cuts just doesn't get P/E ratios

I was going to point this out but didn't want to reveal that I looked her up.

Should be saying that I'm a total flyover. got that backwards

yea shes a mormon mommyblogger in training

looks some megarich mormon girl travelling the world on daddys dime and hucking products on instagram

You actually are supposed to take that shit out brah

Like they're perfectly justified being mildly annoyed about it

I guess making a big deal was dumb though

Basically fuck you and your entire family

W/e. Mn is still cozy, is clean as fuck and has dirt cheap housing

At least the chicks who have sex with random sheikhs in Dubai have some personality in their Instagram. This chick just got married at 20 and then went to the beach.

There shouldn't be ANY bay leaves in food you serve to somebody to eat. You can cook with them, but you can't serve them.
This isn't rocket science, it's probably on the opposite spectrum of rocket science. Removing inedible shit from food that you're going to eat

These guys would hate Thai food.

>Why is there a fucking shrimp head floating in my soup how am I supposed to eat this AAAA

Or indian food, imagine serving them some sambhar with moringa pods OMG YUCKEEE I ALMOST DIED

Liberal wannabe-spic trash, that's why.

I'm not jewish

Yeah I've seen them everytime I've went there lately. I thought you were supposed to remove them because of choking hazards?

>WTF India how do I spoon the chicken and curry into my mouth when it's a whole bone-in leg?!?!

Pajeet, user.

>all that grease

Pretty much this

>t. nigger

>having a passing knowledge of foods other than green bean casserole = pajeet
cleetus please

That's clarified butter = flavor town.

>my white suburbanite cousins didn't know chicken had bones until their ages had two digits in them
>they're both in grad school now

It's a legitimate ingridient of all original indian foods.

I disagree, that's a load of horseshit. You shouldn't eat ice, and yet we put it in drinks for the same reason: when food is fresh, you are making it so quickly that the bay leaves need more time to infuse. Those extra minutes after cooking but before it makes it to the table are key for the ingredients to finish their work, especially bay leaves.

Wew, that's some grease you got there lad.

To be fair the hardest a food is the eat the less enjoyable it is. Indian food has no excuse to be as bullshit as it currently is for the sake of tradition.

Stop being such a cuck and letting people walk all over you like that.

Also you really should fish that shit out. Don't be a lazy cook.

holy shit, I thought I was the only moron making money with all these huuuuuge changes in government regulation. I hated the man before but goddamn it, Trump basically bought me a Tesla.

>when you order a lamb curry and they stewed it for long enough that the bone chunks are soft enough to chew and swallow

There is seriously no greater carnal satisfaction in my mind than eating a bone-on chunk of meat all at once, bone and all.