Me again

me again

what fat r u using

brown sugar and garlic

what is that, a grill for oompa loompas?

who was camera

Poorgun, baby, those steaks are burnt

It's the one that costs fifteen dollars that can be thrown in the back seat of a car

Having the gun at the top is a good presentation trick - It detracts from how burnt everything is

this is funny but the only thing that looks burnt is the bread.

>that steak

Well, at least the gun's ready to go. You know what to do.

Those are some huge ass steaks

They started out that way, at least.

lol'd at your clown pants, overcooked meat and burnt bread, you massive fucking donkey.

I'm a female regular. Love the progun threads over the years, because well, I love guys who love their guns, and can cook like a champ. Plus he seemed obviously single at those final plating pics :P
So, yea, I used to be vicariously attracted to progun without choice. Be flattered, I'm a hottie, as they say. I was in the Loop last St. Patty's, and thought about dropping you a thread to meetup but didn't want to appear creepy. Now, I just can't not say it. The crush might be over......Dammit progun(!), we can see you in this pic, and what's with the scruffy beard?!?! Women don't like that, even in Alaska it's a no-no since Kurt Cobain died, the grunge is out. Grr.

Oh well. I still love your threads and cooking I would eat in a flash with you on any night. You have a no nonsense taste in beer, as well. Cheers (now go shave).

Oh, nice sear. Ribeyes are my favorite steak :) I see there are two tonight? Not single? I guess the dream is really over.

wtf you're still alive?

why did you burn everything?

how did you burn the bread? for the short time it actually takes to do it on a grill you had to have walked away like a retard or something

Hey, consider fucking off to /soc/, this is a cooking board.

Tripfag, you can go the same way, get laid and never post your burnt-ass shit in here.

Thanks.

>he doesn't remember Veeky Forums chatrooms

Those were some beautiful steaks. Then you overcooked them. What a shame.

What the fuck is this shit. I hope this is pasta or some shit.

Are you new here? You're a jerk. You can go now.
We

Cookalong thread?

Onion
Radish
Fuji Apple
Garlic

PAN, NICE AND HOT

>>he doesn't remember Veeky Forums chatrooms
I remember Opiate too, PHS guy. Did sceak ever make it? I remember him as the skinny guy who was kind of homeless a while....I think he was a swimmer and kind of mental. Did he ever make it? Even Angie had some nice posts.

It's that kind of guy who doesn't get how nice this forum USED to be, with some near daily regulars, without all the raging hate and nonsense that plagued the summers.

Not new, nor under obligation to share your opinion, Veeky Forums isn't a hivemind.

It's okay, I'll just hide the thread and filter the tripfag, good luck with your

should have peeled those apples before hand

When they start to sweat, add a 1tbsp of butter, then salt and pepper to taste.

Id eat the shit out of that. Gun included.

>It's okay, I'll just hide the thread and filter the tripfag,
Go ahead and close the window and stop posting in here while you're at it. Rude worthless no contributions hater.

Again, I said, we

I'd eat this !

how new are you

back there please

Pour into mixing bown and let it cool for a few minutes.
Add breadcrumbs
2 egg yolks
Add Milk or water(till the desired consistency is achieved)
Rubbed Sage
Black pepper
A few drops Worcestershire sauce is good if you have it.
Some white wine is also an option

Note:the stuffing was too wet

It doesn't matter, the skins get soft.

Once again, this was too wet.

Will post salt' gat to maintain OP's theme when finished.

Stuff your chicken or hen, then lay the remainder of the stuffing on a pan for it to sit on.
Top with sage, black pepper, and pat one some olive oil, then salt right before going into the oven. at 250F for 1hr and 20 minutes. Then remove foil and broil on low for 5 minutes.

Fin!

I ate some of the stuffing befor the photo, so it isn't as pretty as it should be.

Fuck off progun

Not that guy but you seem like a cunt. Fuck off, this isn't your board to decide who likes what.
>teehee, I'm a grill, pay attention to me, women don't like beards, teehee

Lmfao wut

HAHAHA TOP KEK

I'm guessing he/she was either drunk or accidentally thought they were posting in /blog/.

i'd eat it

>AK
>pmags

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ur mom's bootysweat

Did you just jam two rounds into your pmag for the pic

how would you know otherwise?
how do you know he's not being responsible?
how do you know he's not just lugging around full sticks of .223?

>eating from a paper plate because you spent all your money on guns and booze

>there are 4 (four) replies to this EZ bait

> buys $30 worth of Ribeyes
> burns them on shitty $6 grill with shitty briquettes
> serves them with tater tots and shit beer
Probably tastes like lighter fluid and depression.

Why wouldn't your mags be loaded? What would be the point of having them if they weren't?

why

That's not paper. Nigga you blind?