Can't believe this just happened

>Go to restaurant
>Order a steak, well-done
>waitress leaves
>moments later, a chef walks up to me
>I ask him what he wants
>he tells me he doesn't like preparing well-done steaks, because it robs them of all flavour or something
>ok then, I guess we'll be leaving and never ever returning
>nod at girlfriend, she gets up
>the chef addresses her, asking how she can date someone like me
>she just glares at him and asks:
>what on earth made you think I was going to take your side?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
blogs.discovermagazine.com/bodyhorrors/2012/08/19/oy-vey-the-pig-tapeworm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Girls are dumb.

Asuka a shit.

>OP's gf sides with him
>user calls her dumb
For once, the faggot was not OP.

get back to work building the wall and trolling the media, senpai

I STILL cant believe Bernie Sanders is a black african american.

>Things that never happened

Bernie Sanders is semitic.
Anime is a mental illness.

Thinks it's a tasty wiener?

>Bernie Sanders is semitic.

Bernie Sanders is to semitic,
as topical applications of stem cells extracted from infant foreskin reduces wrinkles, sun damage and dark blotches.

Pretty shitty pasta

Asuka is not your girlfriend OP (she's mine)

YOU'RE a shit.

Dumb Asukaposter
Even Mari Sue posters don't shitpost this hard

>everyone started clapping
>and that waitress's name? Albert Einstein

Last post best post

except she sided with him on the wrong thing

>taking the chef's side when he's sperging out on your boyfriend because he doesn't want to do his job

w-why do you have this saved user

This is fucking retarded. It's called killing the cow twice, and you should burn in hell until reasonably well-done. I hope you get well done by a pack of angry niggers.

The GOAT way to cook steak is black-and-blue, which surprisingly many (shitty) grill cooks don't know how to do. Seriously, though, if you can figure this out, you'll never go back. Here's a quick video rundown on the technique:
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Add to your list of things that have never happened to you in real life.

"rolls eyes"

that's one of my reaction images

but his job is to cook good food

what am i saying, he doesn't have a job because he doesn't exist because OP is a phony

anyone who is calling this fake is just a shrill well done hater who doesn't have the capacity to understand how obnoxious they are

He was right
your GF should've sided with him and left you to have sex with him

she sided with you because she is a vegan and don't want to see you eating meat

Seen this same copypasta with a couple different things suited for another board.
Move along. Nothing to see here.
>implying a weeb has a gf or ever goes out

show one example you false flagging faggot

take your nonsense back to pol faggot

OP did the waitress ask how you want your steak done?

if so, then the chef is a fucking pretentious asshat.

You can refuse to cook it a certain way if the dish pertains, by not giving the customer the fucking option of how they want it.

OR you can ask, cook it that way, and if OP's taste buds miraculously come out of his ass and says it tastes like shit,THEN you come out and blast his gf's ass like an idiot sandwich

not the other way around.

oh, I don't remember, I mighta just added well done as a reflex before she asked. Doesn't matter either way, the restaurant caters to me, I don't cater my preferences to the restaurant.

Maybe you and your lady friend have a bad aroma from bad personal hygiene and look weird and were acting weird maybe the waitress complained to the chef about you two creeping out her and the other customers so he was trying to piss you off so you would leave with your un attractive lady friend.

What always sets me off about these threads is how most readers will unironicaly believe this obvious fabrication

But your preferences are shit and I doubt they even want your kind in there.

Stay assblasted faggot. You really shouldn't go out to eat if you are going to show your pleb in public this hard.

>steaksnobs get this enraged over other people's tastes

Like little children, you have to have to take your ball and go home whenever you don't get your way.

Lol "steak robbed of flavor!!"

ROFL that is what salt and ketchup are for. BAKA whatt a cuckold!!!!

you forgot
>slowly, everybody in the restaurant started clapping

Our wall is gonna be yuuuuge, it's gonna be beautiful, it's gonna be great, and it's gonna keep all the parasite-ridden Latin American illegal back-of-the-house cookstaff from spreading their tapeworm parasites to American diners.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/bodyhorrors/2012/08/19/oy-vey-the-pig-tapeworm/

I worked in a restaurant that had 'rare venison' on the menu. So many people would ask for it cooked well done. The chef and restaurant owner made me explain to people that the venison would be tough and rubbery if it was cooked that way. Even after carefully explaining that their meat would probably be tough I'd still get people complaining that their venison steak was inedible because it was like leather.

Well there's a reason it's written on the menu as 'rare venison'...

i cant believe it happened either

That's because you didn't make it well done, you just made it shitty lmao. Well-done steaks don't have the texture of rubber.

This is such bait. I wouldn't even be replying at all if I didn't have my own TRUE steak story from this past weekend.
>go to steakhouse with spouse
>waitress bring our drinks and gets ready to take our order
>I ask if it's possible to order my steak done to a specific temperature
>She says "I'm sure, people don't normally ask that, but I'm sure they can"
>I say "ok, I'd like the bone in ribeye cooked to 127F," and added "that should be right in between rare and medium rare".
>order my sides
>spouse orders the exact same steak, cooked the same way, but orders different sides
>Our meal comes out, steaks are PERFECT
>As we're about halfway through, the chef comes out and asks how the steaks are
>We tell him they're perfect, exactly how we like them.
>He says "Good, those are the best steaks in the house to order, usually, and you ordered them just right, it's the best way to eat those."
>We thanked him, and he thanked us, and he left.
>A good time was had by all.

First of all, I was waitstaff, not cooking. I didn't make the steak any way. Secondly, venison is pretty different to beef due to a much lower fat content. Well done steak can be fine because the fat cooks out and keeps the steak moist and tender. Venison doesn't have the same fat marbling and just goes dry and tough unless you slow cook it, which isn't feasible to do on a steak by steak basis when 'slow cooked venison' isn't on the menu.

lolzers you won't fool me with a fakerino, that yarn you just spun is even worse than original posters

Your obviously don't have a good comprehension of how to take orders.

Except that it actually happened.
It doesn't matter if you believe it or not.

kek, that happened to my uncle, but instead of asking how the steaks were he shoot up the restaurant

What?

People would look at 'rare venison steak' on the menu and ask can I get that well done.

I'd say yes but it will probably be very tough, that's why it's normally served rare.

They'd say they don't care, they want it well done.

Then they'd complain that it's too tough.

The point is people that order well done meat are retarded.

lolzers nice try but that won't work on me

You have no idea what you're talking about m8. Venison is so low in fat, it can't be cooked well done as a steak unless you like eating a tire. Anyone who hunts or eats a lot of venison will know that.
Bison is the same way. We have restaurant here that specializes in bison, and they have it printed on the menu that it is "inadvisable to order bison well done, as it will be too dry and tough" and goes for everything (including the burgers) except the dishes that have a star next to them And only the braised dishes have a star next to them as "cooked through-out".

>can't understand how to make a well-done venison steak properly
>uses regular steak cooking procedures
>doesn't understand why his steaks are shit
>blames the customers, calls them retarded

Why do waiters always have such a high opinion of themselves anyway? They are just lackeys, but honestly, I don't think a more pretentious profession exists.

no one cares.

lolzers

You're confused. Here's another reply because I have nothing better to do right now.

dude I know you want to share the glory that is venison but I'm pretty sure you're just feeding a troll here

So tell me something, OP. If you were at a restaurant and a customer requested something that you thought would ruin the food, what would you do? Would you just follow their instructions and then deal with the fact that they'd walk away from your restaurant having eaten disgusting food and probably blame you for it? Or would you maybe try to politely intervene and express to the customer that what they're requesting will probably harm their eating experience? I know you're probably used to eating at shitty restaurants where they don't care about their reputation, but some places do.

In all fairness though the waitress is the one that should be pushing that on you, they shouldn't make the chef come and talk to you personally. That's just unnecessarily putting you on the spot. Customers shouldn't ever have to interface with kitchen staff.

also stop avatarfagging please

The question of whether or not the chef was wrong to confront you is separate from the question of whether or not you are a retard with shitty taste, the answer to both of which is yes.

>implying this ever happened

Asuka best girl

>things that never happened

wtf are you talking about?

If you're talking about this pathetic copypasta, the last four lines were identical to the one I saw a couple weeks ago.

Sometime just order medium rare and eat it without looking at it. It will taste objectively better.

Also fuck you for having a girlfriend I hope she dies

Include me in the screencap for r/Veeky Forums

Stop with this fucking repost you fat autistic weaboo faggot