ITT: Italian Food Appreciation

...for me, it's gotta be cold beefaroni

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtTqX5WOpDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtTqX5WOpDg

>Tfw no grey eyes

this is one of those channels were guys jack off to women eating food, isn't it.

tfw grey eyes and feels pretty good

Blue eyes master race here

My eyes can't decide whether they want to be grey or green. And they were blue when I was a small child.

green eyes is the real master race sorry bud

>mukbang
>eating chef boyardee out of a can in her car

What a fucking disgrace

On another note, pertaining to the thread, my favorite Italian dish is Gnocchi Bolognese.

who is this semen demon

Since moving to Connecticut, I've been in Italian-American heaven, between what friends cook up and what I can get at grinder shops, pizzerias, and sit-down restaurants.'

This was one of three bowls: meats, sauce, and penne with sauce. The meats were sausage, meatballs, pepperoni, and something I'd never heard of called "braciole" (the one tied up with string), which is apparently beef rolled up with a bunch of other things. I guess there are many different ways to make it.

Here's another bowl, from another night. This time, they opted to pre-mix everything

And here's one of their takes on carbonara. They often change up the type of pasta that they use.

I should mention that they're rather particular about their cheese. They'll only do freshly-grated parmesan, and it has to be actual imported Parmigiano-Reggiano, right off the block.

Here's a bolognese-style sauce that they did one night. It was a nice change.

it feels good don't it.

>tfw my beautiful blue eyes change with the weather and become grey when it's overcast

women are not funny

>"Sorry if this is too personal, you don't have to respond if it is, but do you suffer from an excessive amount of anxiety?"

these coments are gold

Shitposting skank

>tfw every girl i've ever been with has amazing eyes
>tfw my eyes are just 'hazel'
fuck

Lmao, this fucking girl is going to get hella fat after she graduates college. That container of food she had is exactly like the ones we have at my college, right down to the pile of food loaded in with two slices of pizza placed on top.

Did she die?