Just bought 15k in ETH, did I fuck up? NOPE

Guys I have 20k sitting in the bank for about a year now, just spent 15k of it on eth. I think maybe Im going to be rich soon. Yall jelly you didnt buy the bottom like I did?

Attached: 1514531701373.png (1024x576, 534K)

> Buying at the end of a ponzi scheme thinking it'll rise again. Ah, they never learn. Exponential rises don't happen twice. You're not the first one to think of buying the dip fucking dumb fuck.

T. jelly
Feelsbadman.jpeg

Attached: 1520885744611.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

We nowhere near the bottom.

It depends if you're willing to hold for 2-4 years.

15k eth and think you’re gonna be rich?

Kys poor cunt

Sorry youre going to continue being a poorfag this year, maybe next year youll learn.

Attached: 1505293302524.gif (320x164, 864K)

I’ve probably just wasted electricity on mining 0.25 ETH last month if this shitcoin isn’t going back up. Not that I had much choice with my 4 rx580.

Its going to be 1500 again in the coming bull market. All these faggots are going to be shitting their pants in only a few months time.

Attached: 1486948674992.jpg (900x1200, 196K)

lol how deluded someone can be

Attached: 1522006911058.gif (500x500, 1.07M)

LOL BEING THIS ASS HURT, STAY POOR FAGGOT.

Attached: 1487578884235.jpg (433x419, 97K)

Bitcoin will reach approx 50%-55% dominance, before plummeting again because of the alt/eth bullrun.

plausible, but I don't know if your time frame is right, user

LOL ETH IS UP, IM ALREADY MAKING MONEY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET REKT FAGGOT PAJEET STREET SHITTERS HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1521774800542.gif (320x173, 1.42M)

Oh its right, just watch.

stfu and watch the charts.
thing could keep plummeting at any second, now.

We're looking at around late-May and mid-June before alt-season kicks in (BTC to Altcoins). At the end of the year, we'll see that money flow back into BTC again for another BTC bullrun (Altcoins to BTC & Fiat to BTC); and then we'll see the same crash (BTC to Fiat).

Many think that we will go into a multi-year bear-market, but the circumstances aren't the same as last time to warrant such a lengthy bear-market. It's just going to be a 6 month bear-market (since Jan).

Judging by some of the posts, very.

I agree but you really have no idea how to greentext.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU MAD NIGGER? YOU MAD YOU LOST OUT ON THE BOTTOM HAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA STAY MAD FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1510631947893.gif (360x240, 2.46M)

Can you justify these apparently arbitrary dates?

it has already happened twice and it will happen more

HAHAHAHAHAHA IT KEEPS RISING HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING NIGGERS ARE SO ASS MAD HAHAHAHAHAAH GET AIDS NIGGERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA THE FIRE RISES NIGGER FAGGOTS HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH THE ASS HURT HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Attached: 1522020944165.webm (1080x608, 2.12M)

I'm judging this based on the rate that BTC is gaining dominance.

By mid-May/June, BTC will have around 55% dominance.

Attached: btc.png (1132x777, 85K)

But why alt pump etc?

For Bitcoin to lose marketcap dominance, something else in the market has to go up (e.g. alts, eth ..etc)

I understand that concept, I'm just wondering why you expect that to happen in the first place

Do you expect Bitcoin to have more than 60% marketcap dominance despite the 100's of altcoins as well as shit like Tether, TrueUSD, and new tokens being created everyday ...etc?

russel's teapot, man
just asking for your rationale
if it's a gut feeling then that's fine, just say so

Now put it into p3d and make more eth.

Whats wrong? You street shitters mad someones making money in the bear market?

Attached: faggotprogamers.webm (600x336, 2.95M)

this is the obvious choice. anybody holding bleeding bags of ETH should be in the pyramid shilling for their life. fucken cucks never learn. HODL gang amirite

Attached: 1521776479815.gif (345x258, 2.52M)

10k a coin next yearx

I bought like 2 ETH since January and now I feel like a retard. The ICO and D'App (crypto-kitties, etc) bubble is over. There's no reason to buy ETH anymore.

The market might take an interest in ICOs and D'Apps again in the future. I think the market is burnt out on it and crypto in general at the moment.

I'm a BTC Maximalist but I have to admit that ethereum is fucking cool. I have traded ethereum on localethereum. They use decentralized smart contracts for trading. So you don't have to trust your funds with an exchange - except when you enter a trade (escrow). You own your own private keys. Very neat. Decentralized exchanges are going to have a bright future and ethereum will probably be part of that future. If ethereum fees can remain reasonable for trading.

Under $300 today

Feel dumb yet, fag? It’s going to $300