Nothing quite like a good Stella

classy af

well done op

Ah yes, sublime OP!

Nice swill, samefag.

The only thing this thread is missing is a pair of dubs

like mine?

Like mine

Meanwhile in Europe that brand is for inbred hillbillies and other lower class scum.

Okay ace been

>AcbnPhone

Calling acbn

pisswater for chavs feeling fancy.

except for piss water. That shit has no flavor

Do you even flavor OP? Stella is garbage tier beer flavored water.

I unironically enjoy stella from a can but not draught or bottled and I'm not sure why

One of the best mass-produced beers you can get anywhere.

PISS WATER
HORSEPISS

ME? Why I'm a craft beer connosieur!

It's quite light and refreshing from a can. Always seems slightly fruity tasting to me. I hate bottled beer and in a pub Stella tastes like piss.

It's king of the shit lagers you find already refrigerated in a small sainsbury's. At least it tastes of something.

Seems silly to me. No one thinks Italy has a beer culture. It's wine all the way. It's basically like the feminine beer culture that developed in the US, post prohibition. Tasteless adjunct brewing catering to a feminine palate. Prior to prohibition, you had every town and some bars brewing their own beers, and craft they were.

The little girls that pretend the US was built on pisswater beer and ridicule the growth of craft brews, are the same kind of faggots that want to keep us in some netherworld of corporate trash.

Bottomline, if someone doesn't drink alcohol, they are not trustworthy.

But it is imported from Belgium. You have to drink in a fancy glass, like champagne. That's what the ads told me!

nice

one of my faves

Pretty much all of the craft breweries with even a little bit of mindshare out the town they are brewed in are being bought up like hotcakes by all the macrobreweries

are you somehow under the impression that stella is an italian beer?

>showcasing empty bottles of unibroue like it isn't something you can find at a grocery store

don de dieu is pretty good

i want to look at it every day

Fine, it's belgium pisswater. The strange thing is, Belgium brews some of the best beers in the world, yet this is their herald? I don't believe it.

Yeah and that's a shame, really. Fortunately, there are some hardheaded assholes who tell them to fuck off.

Empty bottles are strictly for underage kids. Once you're able to actually buy it at the store, the empty bottles just start looking more and more like trash taking up space. Because they are

yeah, i'll probably take them down once i turn 21

once i mail some 40oz bottles back home i'll display though instead

it's a shame there aren't any 40s in Florida

True, much rather drink budvar than that belgian pisswater

Same fagging this hard

I'm a basic bitch and only drink Sapporo.

[spoiler]DELET THIS[/spoiler]

My piss after a night at the bar compares pretty well

stella is not good

even this is better and a bottle is
> 0,29 €

you can be the generation that ends world thirst

i wanna be the generation that drinks 8 beers in 1 sitting on average

Yes, yes, well done user. Well done.

HOWEVER

>empty bottles
>generic department store-tier painting
so, what's your major?

it's a copycat rothko i did myself with oil paints

also, CS

in that case congrats on both

also, you can get growlers now in florida, right? do that instead of 40s if you can afford it

craft beer is fucking disgusting for the most part

everything's an 'island style IPA' or some BS

i just want the taste of barley/corn/wheat

is that too much to ask for

drink malt liquor ONLY malt liquor

Stella is shit

but yeah, growlers are now legal

i'm surprised someone outside of florida knows the current state of affairs in the state

I've visited a lot because I have family and some friends there. I would probably move there if they got onboard with legal marijuana since it's about the most free fucking state in the union