What's for breakfast Veeky Forums?

what's for breakfast Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eh I've only been doing the can part so far.

>sig

you burned the eggs pal

maybe you should eat it instead of taking pictures of it

He said he was drunk....

>popcorn disguised as scambled eggs as part of a breakfast
nice

>he has a Griptilian
of course you do.

Don't you live outside of Chicago? Do you even use a knife outdoors, minus the odd fishing trip in a polluted waterway?

Urban fag in denial.

that's a 940 osbourne actually

i carry a kershaw blackout and i use it everyday

you have tiny hands, and in general you are a manlet

Do you like that small serrated portion on the blade? I recently bought a Buck Bones on impulse because it was on sale, and I haven't used it yet but I feel like that 1" serrated part is just for style.

It doesn't seem useful and I'd rather it not be there. We'll see this summer.

I'm thinking of getting a Benchmade but I"m more into traditional knives. Are you happy with yours?

the one i'm currently carrying doesn't have any serration but i've had them before. if you cut a lot of rope/twine etc it's fantastic. if not then don't bother.

>muh gun

A nice 'lil late brekkie

I went to a local joint and had an interesting flatbread sandwich with fried eggplant, roasted peppers, and mozzarella. Not bad by itself, but I kicked it up with a little hot sauce.

hey progun, do you have a drink as soon as you wake up?

ever put a loaded gun to your head when you're drunk?

tomato, spinach, chicken breast and mozarella "quiche".

not sure what this actually would be called.

>TWO angles to make sure we notice the retarded fucking knife-in-the-trigger-guard embarrassment

kek

R8 please

Looks like crisped up pizza dough. I'd buy this

looks like you chopped some veggies up sprinked salt and pepper on them and called it a day

what am i rating?

Who hurt you?

i'm being serious. what else did you do? what do you want rated?

Does that pea shooter come with a purse lmao

kek

>dat toy gun

You are so cute, OP! I really hope you don't drive a Hummer.

>So insecure he has to post all of the guns he will never get to use

What kind of bread is this?

>mfw youre trying to bait this retard into shooting something and recording it and then you'll report him for threatening to "shoot up his workplace"

isn't it funny how the people who tend to own guns are the ones who really shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a gun?

but the same is true of people who have a ton of babies

Its hilarious. Then they'll call you a nu-male cuck if you dare question their non-existent self esteem.

The place calls it "bocco". It's their big thing, I guess. Pretty soft and dense stuff, and tasty.

>bocco
>special flatbread recipe
it's pizza dough , senpai

You say that, but this isn't like any pizza dough I've ever had before, and honestly I would be pissed if I was given a pizza made with this stuff. It's way too soft and flimsy for toppings. Maybe if you cooked it on an open oven rack or something, I dunno

He always burns his food. You just get used to it.

Nice gat. I got a p226 tacops a few months ago.

HOW DID YOU BURN EGGS? IS THAT POSSIBLE?

fugg progun i remembered when i actually look forward to your posts

>1300MSRP P229 Elite
>literal piss beer
>popcorn with bacon n eggs

Im not even gonna try to make sense of all this. But your taste in guns is far better than your beer choice, luckily.

Classic progun, see you in the stream

lol. fuckin a, man.
that reminds me of something i'd make if i got pissed and then hungry. nice sig, too.

wh... h... popcorn? I don't even...

Made an egg McMuffin, sort of.

It isn't hard to burn eggs. Just a few seconds too long and BAM, burnt eggs.

You put things in the trigger guard to prop it up for pictures, friend.

Why do you eat that caramel corn as a side so often? Doesn't ever seem to fit the rest of the dish

thats cheddar popcorn

Holy shit how did I not see that

a hearty breakfast.

quality threads m8 pls accept this extremely rare armed & dangerous patti

what kind of savage eats popcorn for fcuking breakfast?

Hey Veeky Forums is this the breakfast thread? What should I eat? I have bacon or sausage, also some biscuits, waffles, cereal which I will probably eat a bowl of anyway.

whatever that is under the veggies looks like vomit to be honest family

halp pls i am hungry

You seriously put those little dots of sauce on the plate when you're cooking for yourself?

American/10

>tfw I thought the popcorn was eggs until I clicked the thumbnail

If you're going to be showing off your food you might as well try and make it look good

it's "try to make" not "try and make" you massive fucking retard.
that food looks like someone who rode the shortbus in school and is now going through a salmon colored shorts phase made it.

lll try and make my grammar better for you Master Cuck.

I make some variation of this every morning for breakfast. Jarlsberg cheese. It's easy, quick and filling.

Easy, quick, filling and gay.

Thanks for showing us not only do you flyover losers lack the ability to make anything edible if it isn't greasy and complete shit. But on top of that, you reminded us all that the most exciting thing in your shitty little fly over life is getting to own an item that shoots a metal projectile and you felt so inclined to include this in your food photo on an anime sites cooking board. Thanks Cletus.

These types of Americans are worse than jungle tier sub human niggers jesus christ so triggering.

>you felt so inclined to include this in your food photo on your anime sites cooking board
fixed that for ya.

fucking kek

HOLY FUCK HE'S SO MAD LMAO

faggot

he's not wrong though

>muh gun
>muh pig slop food
>muh dick

>muh shitty welfare piss beer
>muh burned eggs
>muh stale bacon

Wait I thought these were shitty pancakes not eggs....

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c