I have to go to chili's for a family member's birthday. I havent eaten here in years. What should i get?

I have to go to chili's for a family member's birthday. I havent eaten here in years. What should i get?

really drunk so you wont' remember it

Blooming onion

It's all essentially the same meat slurry put in various forms.

But in answer to your question, alcohol.

Quesadilla Explosion Salad

I like a lot of their burgers. My parents always get the fajitas.

AIDS

The chicken tenders obviously and not the crunchy ones, the original.
Buffalo wings and Egg rolls are good as well.

I fucking love chilis

So what do you recommend friend?

Just get a burger.
It's like a standard sports bar burger - which is typically not bad.

Their sliders are decent I guess.

Some of their cocktails are pretty bomb. Get a lot of those.

Chicken tendies with honey mustard and the managers special (cummy nummies)

You have to go back

Fuck off dumb frogposter

I want my baby back baby back ribs

Banned

I'm gonna have to expose myself as a manchild here but the big mouth bites are tasty

Their ribs :)

My grandma loves Chili's and i gotta say it got pretty good over the past few years. Had their grass-fed burger about a month ago and it was delicious and reasonably priced. I don't know what happened but they really upped their game. They put a significant amount of effort into presentation and flavor profiles now. I haven't had a bad dish at Chili's in a long time, but I usually get a burger.

I think a lot of people confuse Chili's with Applebees, which is the most disgusting garbage ever. Wafflehouse is better than fucking Applebees

Anyone have good Chili's stories? The state I live in doesn't have them so I'm curious.

>>go to chili meet friends dad with him
>>already ate so I just drink beer
>>good conversation and service
>>leave and buy drugs and drink
>>hang with the homies.
8/10 would go to chili's again

>really wasted one day
>friend had introduced me to girl a few days ago
>get super hungry and horny so decide to ask girl if she wants to go to chilis
>pick her up, its very awkward, i am only one talking
>order like 6 blue moons in their mini mug deal
>eat my fajitas
>she is too embarrassed to eat in front of me, so i eat pretty much all of her quesadilla as well
>we go get ice cream after
>by this time we are really getting along
>fast forward 3 years and she is still my gf
I would definitely recommend chilis

For me it's the McChicken

How can you fail at even the easiest to remember jingle?

I like the vegetarian quassidella. It's not on the menu, you have to ask for it.

>spelling chilli with one I instead of two

Do Americans really do this?

when specifically referring to the chain of restaurants known as Chili's, yes we do

I always thought it was "ChiJi's" when I saw their signs.

Get the bottomless chips and salsa for $3.99 and get drunk off margaritas.

this

The tendies, dumbass.
Also Southwest eggrolls

Legit answer incoming:

Appetizer: Skillet Queso (fucking delicious mix of beans, meat and cheese) with endless chips

Entree: Honey Chipotle Chicken Crispers
(No dipping sauce. Dipping sauces are for manchildren that want to mask the taste of greatness.)

Sides: Skillet potatoes and Corn on the Cob (best COTC I've ever had at a restaurant)

Dessert: None. What are you, a faggot?

Drink: Water. Be a fucking man, I bet you haven't had any water today. (A reminder to you other faggots that water is healthy. Drink up cause you've been sitting at the computer all day).

But if you're really itching to take dicks up your ass, I suppose you could have the Mango Tea. Goes really well with the crispers.

No alcohol. You're already a fucking embarrassment, can you really afford to make a fool of yourself even more?

Follow those instructions for a great night.

>I have to go to chili's
you mean you GET to go there

chillis > red robin > ruby tuesdays > tgifridays > outback > olive garden > eating a warm, sullied bag of semi liquefied dogshit > applebees > carrabbas

The molten chocolate is pretty good, though it's fucking enormous so you'll have to split it with a friend.

Not really contradicting "dessert makes you a faggot" I guess, but it's worth it.

>ruby tuesdays jew-tier portion sizes are above everything else

Lol okay.

it's been literally 8 years since i've been to one but I remember them have a really good burger

maybe they've changed

Yeah, the plates are so small.

Used to work at a Chili's a few years ago. Half their food is microwaved. All chain restaurants are a joke. The closest thing to "cooking" I did there was flip burgers, but even that wasn't on an actual grill like they advertise. Oh and don't get the chicken crispers... just trust me.