Americans in charge of making pizza

>americans in charge of making pizza

defend this

It tastes good.
I think I'm gonna get some for dinner.

Is it some sort of flan?

Tomato and cheese soup in a bread bowl actually.

Chicago was founded and populated by Germans and Pollacks, neither of which know portion control or have restraint.

Pizza casserole is disgusting.

Chicagoan here-- I readily admit that deep dish is not real pizza. Don't judge it as pizza, obviously neapolitan and NY style will beat it every time. It is more along the lines of a casserole or lasagna-- however, it can be incredibly tasty and should be allowed to exist and be appreciated in its own right. Go cubs go

if you need to consume a full days worth of calories in one sitting, you'd be set for a fortnight

I've never had Chicago style deep dish pizza. What am i missing out on? Anyone in the Dallas area know a good spot for it?

It taste good, has the same basic ingredients but its a very different experience.

The only people that don't like it are the people that have never had it or people who have a stick up their ass about pizza like a lot of New Yorkers or Italians

>italians have a stick up their ass about pizza casserole being called pizza

Chicago isnt america.

This.
I fucking love some proper deep dish.

What is there to defend? It's a different type of pizza. You don't lump it in with other kinds of pizza because it's different. You don't order a deep dish pizza for poker night with the boys instead of a regular pizza unless you're all 300 lbs. You go for deep dish a couple of times a year for semi-special occasions.

You're talking out of your ass about a food you've obviously never even seen in person, let alone tried to eat. Why? It just makes you look dumb.

>false flagging on the tv dinner discussion section of a chinese cartoon message board
You're a weirdo.

LOOKS BRITTY GUD TO ME, M8Y3.14159265359

Is this a pizza for one in america or is this more like those personal pizzas that you could have as a snack

you are not a true chicagoan
i bet you live in fucking naperville

>semi-special occasions

do americans gather round the tomato cheese soup bowl during graduation ceremonies etc?

Why?

So you can argue and call us wrong anyways?

Regardless of what fair and logical opinions we share?

Yeah not falling for that.

A nation of obese man children bastardise a cuisine shocker

Who's that semen demon?

Deep dish is delicious. Not all pizzas are the same. Just like not all pastas are.

>You don't order a deep dish pizza for poker night with the boys
yes you do
you each eat one slice instead of 2 from a limp dick pizza

It has way too much cheese. I don't know how people eat it.

>too much cheese

Quite humorous really. You never see anyone post theier own homemade "chicago style" while home cooks do actually post other homecooked pizzas. Seems like a millennial thing to me, falling for corporate marketing without any conception about what's behind it.

But they don't.

Even TV Jews don't consider deep dish a real pizza.

>246x138

what does it matter if it tastes delicious?

I never see anyone else post their homemade caviar either

>falling for corporate marketing without any conception about what's behind it.
you mean like throwing the term "millennial" around?

id like to see this image made properly, with her shirt saying kek

man imagine the greasy diarhorea sharts americlaps has after eating an whole one of those

Go to /r/ then.

obsessed

Ok, fair enough. This early summer when I catch a buttload of catfish, some female with eggs, I'll make caviar and post pics. I run trotlines. Keep watching.

I'm not from Chicago but when I go there I always stop in Naperville to see what wholesome college qt's look like

Last time I saw 3 18-20 blonde qts walking down the main street together singing 'yes Jesus loves me'
Muh dick

deep dish is for tourists and yuppie transplants on the north side

real chicagoans eat picrel

I'd eat that

Where do the north and south sides officially start? Not that guy btw, I moved from oak park to chicago for college. Ive got an apartment on 20th. Is that considered south side?

Ive always loved deep dish, hope Im not a yuppie transplant

>ripping off st.louis style pizza

you gotta get south of chinatown to be south side, 20th is near south side which is pretty gentrified/safe/free of niggers

this is beggar's ?

i tried it when i passed through, we really only bothered driving through chicago to try this meme pizza so it's all we ate for 2 days. it was surprisingly good, maybe even great. i

It shouldnt even be called a "pizza"
its basically marinara sauce on a peace of bread.

D E E P D I S H G O 'Z A
E
E
P

D
I
S
H

G
O

'
Z
A

How can one country be so disgusting

America is a living meme

Hi, millennial, you worthless piece of shit. What did they convince you to buy today?

Deep dish is delicious but deadly. I stopped eating them because of how many times ive choked on it.

If you really are the girl in that picture, I will eat anything you tell me to. Otherwise fuck off.

Get on backpage and take care of this, that post was really embarrassing and there really isn't any excuse no matter how autistic you may be. Couple hundred bucks should get you fixed up.