Kitchens Of Veeky Forums

Last thread () 404'd; new thread!

No Washing Machines Allowed Edition.

Same autist faggot again. WOW good job

reddit kitchen

hola reddit

>printer on top of fridge

What kind of sick, poor fuck has a washing machine in their kitchen?

oh my god. i just bought the same type of salt that is so funny.

First time homebuyer, this is going to be my new kitchen soon. Those cabinets are one of my top priorities to repaint/replace. Probably with open shelving at least on top. I'm not a fan of drop ceilings either.

The English.

Kek. What kind of human would have painted anything that color? I almost feel like it's an alien. That's just fucking bizarre.

wow, what a surprise. You're all poor.

i'm poor as shit my dude

I like the color, but as an accent, muted, or heavily offset with wood or dark brown.
That might have looked OK if it wasn't a single poorly applied coat, given an antique wash, and the cabinet structure left as stained wood.
What really triggers me is the unpainted bit of rail in the very top right.

My kitchen

My kitchen from different angle

that is a hideous backsplash that clashes with everything in the room. very old fashioned bamboo shade and lamp, modern appliances handles/pulls and countertop and a mix between a transitional color on the cabinets and a modern door.

whoever designed that kitchen needs to lay off the drugs or at least stop cherry picking pieces out of a bunch of catalogs.

seriously, this was someone who started making a backsplash and never knew when to stop

somewhere in a back room or basement, that person is still applying blue tiles to every goddamn surface in that house

this actually isn't awful as a retro/vintage look. the curtains are obviously dumb as shit - get new window treatments that are of the proper length and that's fixed.

honestly, this is just a fashion statement kind of kitchen, in that everything is at least design appropriate in terms of an era (save the appliances, but retro ranges can get very pricey). as long as you'd be comfortable making that kind of loud statement, it all makes sense at least.

another kitchen where things just make sense. slightly old-fashioned/transitional with the arch doors and glass panes, but so is the color on the cabinets/tiles, faux-marble quartz (not granite, right? looks too precise to be granite) and the stovetop/oven combo

Yeah, I didn't meant to post the picture of a kitchen that I love, just the color combination, which I think looks nice.

You're right on the counter tops but I like my kitchen because it makes sense and it's easy to cook in

if there's a separate stovetop/oven, then i prefer them to be on the same side of the room due to logistics reasons - you're not walking back and forth between those things (as well as people coming in and out of the kitchen) to get to both places. you've got enough room where it probably isn't crowded most of the time, but a wall oven near the entranceway is just asking for people to bump into you/it.

other than that, i can't really say much negative about that kitchen. not my taste, but it's not bad by any means

Can't tell whether the props in that kitchen are there because some retarded Realtorâ„¢ thought that middle class people have desk lamps on their kitchen counter and keep potted plants on their stove, or whether it's the current owner who just never cooks apparently (clutter on the top of the fridge says owner).

Sorry for the blurry quality, idk what's up with my phone.

no stovetop?

Yes, but it's almost the same color as the kitchen counter. It's between the pepper mill and the wine bottle.