Beer tastes good

>beer tastes good

What a meme. It tastes terrible and all this talk about oaky top notes and shit is a bunch of malarky in my books.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/5950304/ns/health-pet_health/t/puppy-shoots-florida-man-deputies-say/
youtube.com/watch?v=D2d2WGSoS58
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember high school

It's an acquired taste. Try more beers and give it time.

*tips fedora*

Ok

I've probably tried nearly a few dozen beers and they still taste like shit to me.
I'm convined people say they taste good to fit in.

You must be 18 years old or older to post on this web site.

Hey, different strokes for different folks.
I like beer, you might not.
I hate wine, you might like it.
Not a hard concept.
Also much more likely than everyone pretending to like beer.

I think all alcohol tastes like burning and I'm 27. I cringe when my friends rave about different scotches and shit.
It's poison.

You might not be a hard liquor on the rocks kinda guy.
Try some fruity mixed drinks and fuck anyone who tells you that's gay or girly.

Same shit, different day.

you sound like a pussy

Name one sparkling beverage that isn't sweet but as refreshing as a cold soda on a hot summer day, plus the pleasant alcoholic buzz.

You literally can't.

>if you don't prentend alcohol tastes good you're pussy
fuck off faggot, go drink yourself to death in a gutter

You just need to drink a more assertive beer OP

If you really don't enjoy the taste of beer then you're either female or your taste buds have not yet matured.

Wait, I thought you had to be at least 18 to post on these boards

no you sound like pussy for saying shit like "it's poison".

also, i like the taste of a good beer, like an IPA. i also like the taste of good quality wine. get over it cuck

gin and tonic, the literal "it's hot outside" drink.

>IPA

2010 called, it wants its meme back.

It's a major style of beer, not a meme. Personally, I think IPA is gross as shit, but I can see the appeal if it's your sort of thing.

True, but OP probably thinks that's bad tasting poison too.

It's still the preferred style of the the general craft beer crowd

Tonic water has a very distinct sweetness to it. Get that shit out of here, son or give me straight gin.

I love that piney burn

not an argument

>IPA

I'm a Weiss fan more though. Beer doesn't need to be extremely bitter to taste good.

eh subjective. ipas aren't extremely bitter to me

beer isn't bad its just...unrefiend. Ive had beers of all shapes an sizes, sour beers, tripple ipa,s belgian tripel, Russian beer, Brazilian beer, lagers, porters.... you get the idea

and Ive never had anything that can match the refinement of wine or other liquors. now thats ok! I still drink the stuff but I cant worship it because I could be drinking something better. so I cant understand the dude-brew culture america has right now. it doesnt deserve the level of interest and it especially does not entitle people to be pretentious about certain beers.

>muh sour grapes
>fuck beer guise

Stay a woman, you two X chromosome having pansy.

>unwashed serf on MY board

>implying I'm not just blatantly making fun of him for his opinions

Amber ales are one of my favorite kinds of beer you roody-poo

Are ipas all they make? That's all I've ever seen from that brewery

Not an argument

Fuck your opinion OP

no but that's 95% of what they make

>serf
>board

Ayyyy

name?

It is poison though, retard. It harms your body and can kill you. Stop taking your cognitive dissonance on us, addict. You can't even realize how bad it is because you so attatched to it

Oxygen also harms your body and kills you slowly over time.
Feel free to stop breathing.

>It harms your body
If you drink too much, yes. This is true of everything you consume.

>and can kill you
Anything can kill you.

Not an argument.

Puppies can't kill you
Check mate faggot

False.

nbcnews.com/id/5950304/ns/health-pet_health/t/puppy-shoots-florida-man-deputies-say/

Get a load of this idiot! Were you home schooled by evangelical parents? What a fucking clown.

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=D2d2WGSoS58

I used to be like you.

It tastes terrible in the EXACT same way that mustard does. At first you cannot comprehend how anyone could find it good and then it's your favourite.

>its an aquired taste

Acquired Tatse means that something tastes like shit and should not be eaten, until you get so used to eating shit that you no longer notice the shit taste.

>guy at work is a former alcoholic thats been sober for 5 years

>not allowed to talk about anything alcohol related around him because he throws a shitfit and complains to our boss

>"ugh, god, here comes Gary again. Everybody stop talking about anything fun till he leaves."

but it's true. alcohol tastes awful because it's bad for you. no one likes it. no one. everyone is lying. i get a gallon of everclear for 20 dollars and mix it with whatever. that's the best it's going to get.

How boring

Like Brussel sprouts right, Timmy?

Beeer tastes like shit, I only drink margaritas and Shirley temples with vodka

>I love beer it tastes sooooo good XD

>ok, heres this beer we made that tastes exactly the same, but with no alchohol

>lol y would i drink that :^)

>alchohol

>an alcohol that tastes good? That's amazing!
>a drink that doesn't get you drunk but isn't your favorite? LOL BEER BTFO
christ some people might actually exist that think an entire industry could function without their particular childish palate

>27
>on Veeky Forums
What is wrong with you? surely there is no one over the age of 25 on here.

>surely there is no one over the age of 25 on here.

Kvass

>no one over the age of 25 on here

Kek.

You're too young for this board.

4chains is old now m8. Those who came in 2005 never left because the rest of the Internet is somehow worse.
I can't talk about this stuff on Facebook.

>What is wrong with you? surely there is no one over the age of 25 on here.
lol

I first came to Veeky Forums/ck/ when I was doing my MSc in 2009. It's better than starting when you are in high school or an undergrad, especially considering a lot of you young folk are probably poorly socialized and inexperienced to begin with. Living vicariously online just stunts you guys further.

Glad I didn't have these options when I was in high school, I probably would have been fucked.

That's a Brewdog beer. Possible Punk IPA.

They have non alcoholic beer.

Looks like Reddit: the beer judging by that faggy label

I hate beer, I however love Whiskey.

Beer tastes like dumpster water.

Whiskey is even worse.

Yeah their labels are obnoxious. They have a generally shitty attitude (looks up them spitting the dummy about Ballast Point being bought out by the company that makes Corona) but they do make nice beers.

Wrong.

Not an argument

I agree to a certain extent that people who claim to like the taste of certain hard liquors (especially scotch) are posturing to make themselves seem cool. However, there are some drinks that actually taste pretty good. For instance, I like Whiskey Sours and can drink them like they're lemonade. That being said, I am wary when people claim to enjoy drinking hard liquor on the rocks for anything other than the buzz.

lol such a tryhard label. I'm all for craft beer, but really?

It took a while but I can drink wild turkey neat. I'm not going to pretend that I enjoy the taste that much but I feel cool while I drink it.

Yeah, and that's fair. I'm not going to shit on you just because you want to appear a certain way. Anyone who says that they thought that the taste of beer was amazing when they first drank it is probably lying, and the same goes for hard liquor. It's actually more impressive to me when people have acquired tastes rather than simply innate reactions to tastes on the surface. Just as I don't respect people who stay too much in their comfort zones with foods, I don't respect people who dog on alcoholic bevs without giving them a chance.

try guinness draught. i was trying ipa's and they all taste too bitter. guinness tastes like chocolate and cream. i'm not even kidding. i have no clue why people didn't tell me to try it sooner.

Sweet beer is for children.

>tastes like chocolate and cream

Kek. Are you a 12 year old girl?

Fuck off you immature manchildren. Guinness is great. tries to make a sincere suggestion and you just shit all over him?

IPAs are meme beers

these are the people who drink beer that taste bad just to feel superior. if they don't put people down for drinking other beers, it would mean they've drank their horrible tasting beers for nothing

No beer is for children stupid asshole. Think of a better insult.

I can't talk about how much I hate niggers on FaceBook without destroying my career and social life.

And paid a pretty penny for them too when they could've spent it on cheap beers that actually taste better.

So much this.

Y'all come on Veeky Forums to talk about niggers? Lol

No, but Veeky Forums is here and I like cooking.
We can talk about how much I hate basketball-American cooking and the way they over-season everything without copious amounts of low grade spices if you like, though.

The only utility beer has is to make onion rings

you've never had good soul food? good gumbo or fried catfish seems pretty universal. don't let racism stop you from enjoying good food man

I've had good soul-food. Not every black is a nigger.

>Not every black is a nigger.
nice meme

You're doing it wrong. You start with pretending and then one day you realize you no longer have to pretend. That's why it's called an ACQUIRED taste. Because you make a fucking effort. But you're underaged and a pussy so you wouldn't understand.

It's a generic trait poised down in degenerates
If your parent was an alcoholic you enjoy bee

The first time I smoked weed I thought "hmm that was kind of harsh, but not entirely unpleasant" and so I did it again. Every time I've drank a beer I think "god that tastes awful and it's weak to boot"

Why not just drink a 10-15% ABV mixed drink that tastes like oranges than two beers that taste like rotting shit

My father was an alcoholic and I fucking hate beer.

I don't have an issue with liquor or wine though.

Bees are terrible, man. They sting and shit.

I don't enjoy bee. I enjoy honey though in tea from time to time. My parents don't drink. But I enjoy beer. You are wrong on so many levels

But a good beer like Irish dry stouts and a great indian pale ale taste very good, even if you like drinking sodas. Fuck even whisky tastes good neat if you get the good shit, you don't even taste the alcohol in them! Some day your palate will change and you will like it!

>Hello, I do not drink or enjoy alcohol.
>WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING PUSSY. I BET YOU ARE STILL IN HIGHSCHOOL HOW CAN YOU NOT ENJOY THE TASTE. GROW UP KID.

Actively disliking things is childish behaviour
This applies to all food

>this applies to all food
What's wrong user, don't want any more blood? That's how we get our salt intake, you know.