What's the real life equivalent of a duff beer?

What's the real life equivalent of a duff beer?

shitty thread
stupid question

PBR or Natty.

Budweiser or Lagunitas

bud you dumbass

really?

lighten up m8. go back to your mcchicken threads

I wanna say rolling rock or mgd.

It's obviously bud and you damn well knew it before you made this shitty thread, you simple cunt.

Old Style or Hamms

The person you replied to didn't make the thread.

But I did. And fuck you man. Stop projecting your insecurity onto the rest of Veeky Forums you fucking cunt.

probably bud, but a lot of beers could make a case for it, like old milwaukee or coors

Its definitely not budweiser, thats what Bart and his friends would drink while his dad drinks cheap beer from older generation

the officially licensed duff beer is available at duff gardens at universal studios. It's specially made by a local brewery specifically for the attraction, it's the only place you can get it.

I was gonna say something, but then you reminded Hamm's exists.

Definitely Hamm's.

Hamms you say...

Dont they actually sell Duff beer now, as a novelty?

It exists but I dunno if it is still in production

If it's not sold at Universal Studios or in Chile, it's actually unofficial, but there's a lot of unofficial versions.

Kirkland lite beer. that shit has zero taste

don't fall for such a jewish meme, user

These two are not similar in the least. Lagunitas pils is much better than bud and subsequently duff

I think Schlitz would've been the most like Duff in its heyday. Nowadays I'd have to say PBR or Coors.

It wasn't that nice and quickly discontinued after certain wankers would encourage kids to lust after alcohol.
Kiss beer wasn't much better.