Sitting in mcdonalds

>sitting in mcdonalds
>see loving father purchase a mcchicken for his young daughter
>she takes two bites of the best fast food sandwich and says she doesn't like it
>it's just sitting there unloved

what do I do Veeky Forums?

eat your food and fuck off, weirdo.

>using this as a means to take creepshots of children

eat her food and fuck off, weirdo.

>Eating at McDonald's

Kill yourself.

i dunno but i immediately wouldve sniffed the sandwich while jerking off into the wrapper and then smearing my cum onto the sandwich.

i call it a mcsmegma

Did you really just take a creepshot of some guys kid?

You're a freak, kill yourself.

Yes, you should definitely go over there, put her over your knee, and give her a gentle bare-bottom spanking for that. Especially if she's a hot, saucy, naughty little girl.

Cause a distraction and take the McChicken.

you should call CPS on that guy for feeding his child a McChicken

D E V I L I S H

good thread

Did you explain the meme to her? Try explaining the meme to her.

This.

>meme

XD

>taking pictures of people without their consent
just surrender yourself to the police, pedo.

Get out noob

Eat her and her food.

why do people keep saying op took a picture of the kid? I only see the (best fast food) sandwich.

screech autistically

Top kek. That dad will be going through the drive thru next time thanks to you pederast

Wait until they leave and steal the cake. I mean burger.

GTFO

Walk right on over and give her a good fondling, the lick her a little. I mean the McChicken.

kys pedo

this

I was trying to photograph a guy I know to text it to him to creep him out.

thanks for the fap material my man

more

Obviously you need to beat the shit out of her.

Walk over to the child and kneel down. In a very quiet voice yet using clear and precise annunciation, tell her that a creature of God's creation was birthed, chosen not to be ground into pulp, confined to a 2 foot by 2 foot cage covered in filth and surrounded on all sides by others in the exact same fate until the day it was beheaded, gutted, defeathered, footed, then parted out the rest of the way until that half a breast (well almost half a breast, they had to meat glue some trim back on to make it the appropriate weight again) was selected for processing, ammonia spraying, pounding out, breaded, and parcooked, then frozen and packaged for delivery to a refrigerated warehouse or placed on a bulk shipment to another local for distribution, at which point it was directed to be sent here, and fried just for her.
But now she wants to completely annihilate any meaning that poor chicken's life had because it's not a nugget.

2spooky4me

find her and punch her

a lot

then shove the mc chicken down her throat