Any fans of Agatha here?

Any fans of Agatha here?
join.skype.com/rxgFaE9L5lke
Her mukbang videos can be fun to watch alone in the dark with some burritos you made in a frying pan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ooe34FfF8r4&
youtu.be/b8Eypym3OMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Ooe34FfF8r4&
Incase you don't know who this is, I guess.

na, if i watch any cooking shows alone in the dark its delia smith

Get it together, taxman

I'm not taxman, lol

does she ever show her feet?

She does in some videos I think, I don't remember which though. But here's an artists rendition of what she might look like in summer clothing.

She is a conceited autist which is pretty much the worst type of human on the planet. She claims to be a lesbian at the age of 17 which is proof alone that she is stupid. Sage goes in all fields and ignore her at all costs

Oh... Alright.
She's 18 now, by the way.

She's an ugly attention-seeking skunt (skunk-cunt, you may use this with my written permission and appropriate due credit) who eats food while creeps watch, presumably for money?

What a time to be alive.

Call me when her eyes aren't asymmetrical and further apart than the illegitimate child of Uma Thurman and a flounder. Email me when the bags under her eyes can't hold Google's combined servers. Fax me when her top lip exists. Telegraph me when her skin is exposed to UV originating from the sun and becomes slightly melanized. Smoke signal me when her hair isn't a coarse-texture mop identical to that pushed by an illegal Mexican immigrant in a jerk-off both.

You get the picture. Bitch is atrocious and the neckbeard permavirgins drooling over her are worse.

r9K OUT!

>as you can see from my obsessive nitpicking over a random camwhore I am definitely no virgin
sure you aren't

>Skunt

who hurt you user

This is the only good video she made: youtu.be/b8Eypym3OMw

Literally every post criticizing a female has this garbage reply by some microdick whiteknight

>Anne Frank never died, she just fell into a timewarp and started making YouTube videos
Ah, I see

It's a default female post. Women lack intellectualism and complex thought, rather; ride the coattails of greater minds than theirs for retorts and quips.

I don't know what being obsessed with koreans is, a Koreaboo? Either way, their gluttony culture is retarded and 17 or 18yo shouldn't look 30 with "i haven't slept in a week" bags under their eyes, also Jewish women are nigger tier cooks/consumers of food.

don't forget the insult that has virgin in it somewhere
that one comes literally always, because they're apparently overeager to reduce the value of their entire person to their cunt

I watch mukbang videos, but not ones done by ugly, autistic looking jewish children.

Is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

love this meme

Same with this guy desu

I spent the whole video looking at her nasty forearm arm

She looks like she should be hiding in an attic from the Nazis

See 4 laffs

Man that hirsute skunt has some hairy arms. The juxtaposition of her coarse dark arm fur against her pasty pale flimsy forearm is unnerving.

Disgusting.

>She claims to be a lesbian at the age of 17 which is proof alone that she is stupid.
>my dick didn't twitch until I was 18 and I was suddenly awakened to my sexuality by the violent feeling of a cock in my ass