Wait, what?

Wait, what?

lmao

averagetrumpvoter.jpg
What did you expect?

The only people who have a problem with eating tendies chopped up into little chunks from a bowl of chocolate milk are hipster morons trying to act cultured

That's right... Eat the refined corn...

To question it is... Un-American!

now THIS is alt left

I really hate this new rhetoric that's popped up, this idea that anyone who likes something perceived as 'highbrow' must be pretending to like it just to seem more sophisticated.

But what happens if that's what someone actually prefers? That just means they have superior taste, right? Why is that so hard for people to wrap their heads around?

The only people who have a problem with nutella smeared all over their brisket are hipster morons trying to act cultured

It's anti-intellectualism and it pervades right wing politics. They like to see themselves and be seen as the "real america" salt-of-the-earth, which when you think about it is pretty goddamn condescending and self-destructive. When anti intellectualism takes hold you start doing all kinds of stupid shit and taking pride in how stupid it is. For instance, now for some reason it's noble and just to order and eat your steak like you're a fucking eight year old at a red lobster and not a grown man. And this is the president of the united states

>smart people are smarter than stupid people
Silly elitist, this is why Trump won

i am a person who listens to alex jones radio and democracy now in the same day while because i'm apolitical and i find them to be entertaining and good sources of news (especially when you listen to two extremely politically polarized sides of a story and can try to piece together what actually happened on your own)
paul watson segments, however, i will turn off because he's not entertaining AT ALL.. that doesn't make these tweets any less baffling

what the fucking hell is he on about?

hellen rosner at eater likes trolling trump fans in that banal, center-left media dork "those who disagree with me also have bad taste" way by continually mentioning that trump orders his steaks well done, which would be stupid if the MAGA Chuds didn't take the bait constantly.

>alex jones
>good source of news

Should I know this guy from somewhere?

>frogposting instead of being literate

This is true, though. Showing discriminating taste and any evidence of higher education is distasteful to Joe Sixpack. And until the Boomers start dying off en masse he's still about half the country.

CONSERVATIVE IS THE NEW COUNTERCULTURE CULTURE. CONSERVATISM IS PUNK ROCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS. POP MUSIC AND MODERN ART IS GAY AND DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. ONLY CONSERVATIVES KNOW THE TRUE ART FROM THEIR REBELLIOUS IDEOLOGY. CONSERVATISM IS COOL. GET OVER IT

not surprising. hes from northern england.

hes also a loon

what

Who?

>ordering steak at all

wtf i love ketchup now

I think this is one of those alternative facts. You know, lies.

Congratulations. You just described both extremes of the political spectrum. Retard.

>walks into restaurant
>orders a welldone steak
>people laugh at him
>chef asks him to reconsider
>goes home and tweets his indignation

THE TRUTH ABOUT STEAK that liberals don't want you to know about!!!

*CUHNSERVAHTISUM EES DAH NOO CAWNTUH CULTCHA

Well if you only talk about your "sophisticated" food choices when it makes you seem higher class than another. It is going to be perceived as you being uppity. Like you're trying to set yourself apart.

fuck you user, you made me laugh and I got in trouble at work

Guys, it's a response to media attacking Donald Trump for ordering his steak well-done like practically every 70-year-old I have met does. Do I agree with it? Fuck no, that's a waste of meat and the shittiest way to eat it. It's only when you make a point of sneering at people who prefer to eat their food the wrong way, in this or any other matter, that you start coming off as pretentious assholes. And it's right to call you out on that. Some people like shitty things, leave them alone, not everyone is a gourmand.

PJW is a loud idiot 90% of the time, but he has a few good videos. His "Truth about Sweden" video is good.

how can you consider alex jones to be legitimate

Because is is doe.

Lmao, this fucking mong needs to bin himself.

Kek'd

i don't really find any news "legitimate"

i listen mostly for entertainment purposes only

and aj is fucking hillarious. listening to him read the same headlines as amy goodman and all the conclusions everyone from all sides draws is just a good way to spend a long day alone