What did you cook today?

What did you cook today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pe6DN1OoxjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

breakfast - two cups of harney & sons earl grey tea, soy milk creamer

lunch - see above

dinner - currently cooking!
"fried" chicken wings (they are baked) & jasmine rice, pounding bell's two hearted

Nothing. Mummy made me pancakes for dinner :)

Maybe he self-identifies as Rei? You know, when he is pounding his chocolate starfish with his Dragon Dildo du Jour.

2 strips of bacon; 3 cups of coffee; 25g micellar casein blended in cold water; a white grapefruit; a bowl of steamed farro with garlic, olive oil, and aleppo pepper; some casarecce pasta tossed in bacon fat with black pepper, creme fraiche, and ricotta salata; 2 handfuls of steam-pasteurized almonds

May or may not have some beef chili with beans now, or maybe just drink a beer and go to bed

teh rei?

Breakfast- Two eggs and some toast with jelly

Lunch- Turkey sandwich

Dinner- Homemade pizza

Stop posting this ugly loser.

Yeah, teh rei, you insufferable idiot.

breakfast: nothing

lunch: french toast

dinner: ....i have no idea what i'm going to make. i really don't feel like cooking

Currently I am frying /steaming some miss blush potatoes in a little olive oil

Added in some baby carrots.

What did he mean by this?

Pita bread warned in the oven, and a egg fried in butter with white pepper and salt.

I know

Why are you namefagging?

Two-layered, actually.
It's usually a lure to find other namefags, and also a grooming mechanism for unsuspecting newfags.

I just finished up a succubus summoning thread on x and felt hungry so I came here

I met a guy who used to post on /x/ maybe 4 or 5 years ago. I send him a skype message every 10 months or so. He was the one that I should have sunk my teeth into. I fucked up for life. So as a reminder of that I just send him the same message every 10 months or so.

Have you tried visiting him on the astral plane via lucid dreaming?

Astral meet up groups are a big thing these days

Good god that is exactly what I'm missing.

pizza rolls
poptarts
tears

Is Bigfoot real?

Of course.

There is truth behind every legend user

youtu.be/pe6DN1OoxjE

Because I can.
You can't fool me doppelganger. Good luck stealing my face.

And some ground beef.

So uhhh any help there?

A pretty terrible strip steak from Publix. I cooked it right but the shit was way too lean and overpriced

Ceviche.

I need to dice my tomatoes and onions a bit smaller next time.

And a bit of corn to add some grains.
A relatively cheap, and somewhat balanced meal sort of thing that's easy to make.

stillllllll waiting

I don't want to hijack the thread.

Ask them on x they are very helpful and have lots of tips regarding lucid dreaming.

Some jasmine rice w/ chicken stock for breakfast, then several hundred pounds of chicken tendies at work.

Tried my first attempt at Spiralizing Zucchini to make into pasta. Made a spinach, pesto cream sauce to top it with some chicken. Came out pretty damn good for my first attempt. Next time I won't pan fry the zuchhini for so long. They cook super quick.

That looks great. Would definitely get down on that.

It really is surprisingly tasty! So far I've experimented with a few types, and the zucchini seems to be favoring cream sauces. I'm going to try making a marinara style sauce next. Though I gotta be careful, those zucchinis release so much water, I had to drain the frying pan with all the water that was getting released from them.

Also they seem to favor very sharp dry cheeses. When I sprinkled the zucchis with some parmesan and romano, that's when it tasted the best.

Cooked the pig's anus, scallops and quinoa yesterday. Bought the kale salad.

Maybe try a tomato cream sauce? I can see where sharp cheeses would be nice with this too.

That'll be my next attempt for sure. Make a nice marinara and cut it with some cream or alfredo, and plenty of parmesan.

>pig's anus
>anus

Apple and Current Strudel

It was pretty nice.

Kalamari, user, it's like squid, but shittier.