Do americans really eat this?

do americans really eat this?

youtube.com/watch?v=RKLwqLbSZIw

pic unrelated

i wish i could be a big fat american

honestly? i'd probably try that at least once. it looks like a greasy nightmare, but it probably tastes good

>Pizza bagel with a burger on top
Sounds a little much, honestly.
Also fuck them for mixing cheese into the goddamn patty

gonna agree with this
also fuck people who put mayo on their burger

it's nice until you realize you're only eating to fill a a gap that can NEVER be filled

Should I bother with the new season yet or is it 90% filler so far? I love the show but I tend to watch it in huge blocks because most episodes have no story progression.

Also this burger looks D A N K

Just because it's unhealthy and not le traditional doesn't mean it tastes bad.

god is dead

i've had one of these things exactly once and it was in germany. never seen them in america.

>Calling ground beef 'mince'

This is euro food

reminds me of disgusting-ass bagel pizza elementary school lunches

Bagel bites or lunchables?

Agreed. Never seen in America

oh definitely, man, the new season has been fucking awesome. i'd say it's been maybe 40% filler so far, but the plot episodes are so good, and the filler is still really entertaining

i know i shouldn't be posting about non-food related things, but i felt bad it took me so long to respond.

i'll just say that this burger would probably kill my stomach if i tried it

Yes, and they would complain about finding the leaf in their burger.

>Garlic mayo.
>a single leaf of spinach.
>mushed between cheap ground beef and 3 cheeses.
WALA WELCOME TO THE FLYOVER FOODPORIUM

This was dumb but ultimately inoffensive until they smothered it in fucking mayo

Huh. Germans are disgusting

thx op i cum on snek she hiss at penis

>YouTube videos now have big ass box blocking the screen when the video isnt even halfway finished

How do you get rid of this shit?
Goddamn YouTube must be getting desperate.

ublock origin

I've found that other countries get more "creative" than america with pizza and burgers

Didn't mean to imply that the filler was bad. I enjoy most of the show but since they rarely make any headway in the story I tend to watch it in large blocks so I'm not blueballing myself.

That's an open faced calzone.

South Americans eat python, yes.

idk why chinks cant into pizza

No. Some Americans actually worry about their health.

neither, I'm talking about the shit my cafeteria served. it would sit under heat lamps for a long while and get crusty.

Yisssss snek test likum chikuns, is gud nice